>>For anyone to give you a meaningful answer, we’ll need to know at a minimum:
1. What stat categories count?
2. What are the keeper rules for your league?
3. What are the rules for DH position eligibility (thinking of Cust here)? >>
Thanks for responding. Sorry I wasn’t clearer - I am new here.
1. These are for an APBA (BBW) league. Only the major categories (BA, PA, HR, RBI, SB, SBA) count to any degree.
2. We can keep 28 players from one season to the next. During a season, we can have 35 players, plus four “prospects” who’ve yet to appear in an MLB game.
3. We use the same DH rules as MLB.