Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Free Baseball Cards…well, almost free
Posted: 05 October 2008 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]

I have come into possession of over 100,000 sports trading cards: Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey.  All the usual companies: Fleer, Upper Deck, Topps, OPC…  I am trying to sell some of them on ebay for a friend, but the vast majority of them are probably worthless.  Rather than send them into a landfill, I am offering some to anyone here for the cost of postage.  I can fit about 3500 into a small Priority Mail Flat rate box, and about 5000 into a large one.  The cost for shipping is $10 for the small, and $13 for the large.  You won’t get any gems here, they have been sorted.  But the cards are all in great condition.  Most date from 1990-1995, with a few from the mid to late 80’s.  If anyone is interested, e-mail me through the site and I will let you know how to pay me for postage through paypal.

This offer is good for about 2 weeks.  After that time, they will have to go to the dump.

Posted: 05 October 2008 02:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
There is no dark side of Misirlou, he’s all dark - 05 October 2008 01:54 AM

I have come into possession of over 100,000 sports trading cards: Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey.  All the usual companies: Fleer, Upper Deck, Topps, OPC…  I am trying to sell some of them on ebay for a friend, but the vast majority of them are probably worthless.  Rather than send them into a landfill, I am offering some to anyone here for the cost of postage.  I can fit about 3500 into a small Priority Mail Flat rate box, and about 5000 into a large one.  The cost for shipping is $10 for the small, and $13 for the large.  You won’t get any gems here, they have been sorted.  But the cards are all in great condition.  Most date from 1990-1995, with a few from the mid to late 80’s.  If anyone is interested, e-mail me through the site and I will let you know how to pay me for postage through paypal.

This offer is good for about 2 weeks.  After that time, they will have to go to the dump.

I want them, and I will come get them.

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.

Posted: 05 October 2008 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

You want all of them, or just the baseball?

Posted: 05 October 2008 03:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
There is no dark side of Misirlou, he’s all dark - 05 October 2008 02:55 AM

You want all of them, or just the baseball?

I will take everything.

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.

Posted: 05 October 2008 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

Whatever I don’t sell is yours.  When will you be back to the Keys?

Posted: 05 October 2008 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
There is no dark side of Misirlou, he’s all dark - 05 October 2008 03:31 AM

Whatever I don’t sell is yours.  When will you be back to the Keys?

I’ll have my brother come get them.  Or when you go to Miami (or the missus does).

Signature