Members: Login | Register | Feedback

RB in DC?s Last Meetup in DC!
Posted: 12 May 2006 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]

As I am soon graduating—May 22nd—and heading back to New York, I thought it would be nice to have a last meet-up with the DC gang. Saturday or Sunday night would be best for me (I may be going to the O’s game on Saturday if people are interested in that as well) but I’m open to suggestions.

As to the location, well, I suppose we could go elsewhere than Brickskeller. But really, why?

Posted: 14 May 2006 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

As I am soon graduating—May 22nd—and heading back to New York, I thought it would be nice to have a last meet-up with the DC gang. Saturday or Sunday night would be best for me (I may be going to the O?s game on Saturday if people are interested in that as well) but I?m open to suggestions.

As to the location, well, I suppose we could go elsewhere than Brickskeller. But really, why?

Why indeed?!

Richard, it will be my pleasure to see you off in style.  Just let me know when and where.

Posted: 14 May 2006 07:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

Well, as they seem to be recreated the flood in DC today, and short notice is always tough shall we aim for Tuesday night at Brickskeller? I’ll try round up some more of the DC gang, those who might not check the forums.

Posted: 14 May 2006 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

I’m in, as always.

Posted: 15 May 2006 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

7-7:30 work for everyone?

Posted: 18 May 2006 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]

Whoops!  Sorry…  I didn’t check this until today, and now I found out that I missed the event.  Sorry for being a no-show.

Posted: 18 May 2006 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]

Tuesday night at the Brickskeller?  If I can get out, I will.

Oh, wait.  This was last Tuesday?

Sorry that I missed it.  Congratulations on your graduation, RB.