Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Looking forward to the 2009 “Insert Team here”
Posted: 12 January 2009 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]

The last couple of years, the season has started before we got to all the previews and I don’t think every team was previewed. With all the people around here, I think we should be able to get that done before the season started. I could probably write one or two previews given enough time. They won’t be as good but they’d be better than nothing. I’m sure we could get 30 previews done if people volunteer.

I know Dial does the Met preview but I could probably do the Marlin preview.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Posted: 12 January 2009 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Russlan is a perfectly-hyped Met BTFer - 12 January 2009 05:32 AM

The last couple of years, the season has started before we got to all the previews and I don’t think every team was previewed. With all the people around here, I think we should be able to get that done before the season started. I could probably write one or two previews given enough time. They won’t be as good but they’d be better than nothing. I’m sure we could get 30 previews done if people volunteer.

I know Dial does the Met preview but I could probably do the Marlin preview.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Find Sam Hutcheson, and BTF mail him your volunteering (this applies to all that also want to chip in).

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.