Members: Login | Register | Feedback

LPT Game Chatter
Posted: 10 May 2009 03:16 AM   [ Ignore ]

Live blog that round here!

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.

Posted: 10 May 2009 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

88 held up, but otherwise, stinko cards

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.

Posted: 10 May 2009 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

Cards still suck

Signature 

Posted: 10 May 2009 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

Js over Qs were good.

Signature 

Posted: 10 May 2009 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

3130 in chips

Posted: 10 May 2009 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]

The PokerStars buttons are way less sensitive than FullTilt ...  Several times thought I clicked fold, only to get that annoying countdown!

Posted: 10 May 2009 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]

you got bonked right at the break!

Signature 

Posted: 10 May 2009 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]

Sweet pocket 9s busting pocket 8s

Signature 

Posted: 12 May 2009 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]

I’ve got a nice stack in the game AJM and I were in this afternoon, but both the dicks to my left won’t let me get any blinds.