-
JGLB         1          AG 
Posted: 17 February 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1277 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 03:08 PM
bads85 - 17 February 2012 12:42 PM
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 12:40 PM
bads85 - 17 February 2012 12:36 PM
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 12:35 PM

Wow, I completely forgot about this last night and damn near killed myself.

I vote to kill Flounder.

Why?

Self-defense.

He retracted his vote for you.

I retract my vote to kill Flounder.

I vote to kill bads85.

This is some seriously strange behavior.

Signature 

Headed up the coast with my only Jewish Mexican friend\nFound a bar in Arcadia it was the means to an end\nIn the alley for a smoke, got beat up by some Aryan goons\nLying in my blood I said hey Juan, does this mean I\‘m still a gringo?\n\nDead Religions

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1278 ]
bads85 - 17 February 2012 03:19 PM

I vote to kill bads85.

Why?

You’re a loose cannon. Whether or not you’re a werewolf, you find ways to get innocent humans killed.

Signature 

who the hell wanna battle the ill mathematical - my ############ brain is IBM-compatible

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1279 ]

I retract my vote for myself before I die—- I have to put it on HCO.

I vote for HCO, not out of self defense, but because his behavior is nuts.

Signature 

Headed up the coast with my only Jewish Mexican friend\nFound a bar in Arcadia it was the means to an end\nIn the alley for a smoke, got beat up by some Aryan goons\nLying in my blood I said hey Juan, does this mean I\‘m still a gringo?\n\nDead Religions

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1280 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 03:21 PM

I vote to kill bads85.

Why?

You’re a loose cannon. Whether or not you’re a werewolf, you find ways to get innocent humans killed.

The village usually wins if I stick around.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1281 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 03:21 PM

I vote to kill bads85.

Why?

So what did you do—look at the vote tally board, see I had three votes, and thought you had an easy kill, forgetting that I voted for myself and could change that vote? That is wolf behavior—well, the forgetting part isn’t, but the first part is. You changed your vote after I pointed out you wanted to kill a guy in self defense after he had retracted his vote to kill you. That isn’t being a loose cannon on my part.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1282 ]

#### it. I retract my vote to kill bads85. I vote to kill myself.

Signature 

who the hell wanna battle the ill mathematical - my ############ brain is IBM-compatible

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1283 ]

No, that isn’t fair to the team. But I am rapidly losing my morale here. I vote to kill bads85. But I’ll go along with anyone if it means this day will end.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1284 ]

Whatever your role, hco, please dont do this.

IS there a specific place bads was acting loose-cannon-y or is it just how you perceive him to always play?

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1285 ]

Nice cross-post.  Anyway, day is probably not going to end without jglb and bourbon weighing in.

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1286 ]

So Bads and Flounder both have two, right? That’s where we are?

I’m not really feeling switching to Bads, but this day is dragging on and we gotta kill somebody…

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1287 ]
BourbonSamurai is not Fausto Carmona - 17 February 2012 03:48 PM

So Bads and Flounder both have two, right? That’s where we are?

I’m not really feeling switching to Bads, but this day is dragging on and we gotta kill somebody…

Yeah I am not really feeling a bads vote either.

Posted: 17 February 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1288 ]

Let’s kill CW.

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1289 ]

Running Vote Totals:

Name     Votes_For    Voted_By:
Bourbon      0          -
Flounder     2          Accent,Bourbon
HCO          1          Bads
Bads         2          JGLB
,HCO
Accent       1          Flounder
Answer       0          
-
JGLB         1          AG 
Posted: 17 February 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1290 ]

HCO, when you voted me earlier, how much of the thread had you read?

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1291 ]
Flounder: Avowed enemy of inconvenience - 17 February 2012 03:44 PM

IS there a specific place bads was acting loose-cannon-y or is it just how you perceive him to always play?

I feel like everyone is constantly defending himself from bads, and that no one can say anything at all for fear he’ll start in with his “Why?” ####. Or maybe it’s just me. Day one is a #####.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1292 ]
Flounder: Avowed enemy of inconvenience - 17 February 2012 04:02 PM

Apparently I’d read it all except when you retracted your vote to kill me.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1293 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 04:02 PM

I feel like everyone is constantly defending himself from bads, and that no one can say anything at all for fear he’ll start in with his “Why?” ####. Or maybe it’s just me. Day one is a #####.

Being asked “why” is hardly a thing that someone has to defend himself from.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1294 ]
bads85 - 17 February 2012 04:09 PM

Agree.  I know its tough d1, when there is not a lot of info, but the way to catch wolves is to try to discern who is being truthful in their votes and words and who is making stuff up.  Asking for their motivation is pretty standard, imo.

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1295 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 17 February 2012 04:03 PM
Flounder: Avowed enemy of inconvenience - 17 February 2012 04:02 PM

Apparently I’d read it all except when you retracted your vote to kill me.

So did you think that you were in danger?  If you read the restof the posts, you should have realized you weren’t.

Posted: 17 February 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1296 ]
Flounder: Avowed enemy of inconvenience - 17 February 2012 04:20 PM
bads85 - 17 February 2012 04:09 PM

Agree.  I know its tough d1, when there is not a lot of info, but the way to catch wolves is to try to discern who is being truthful in their votes and words and who is making stuff up.  Asking for their motivation is pretty standard, imo.

In the first two games, I made rash judgments because I didn’t ask for clarification. Last game when I was the wolf, it became very clear that a wolf wants as many rash judgments as possible—I found myself saying “Please, please don’t think that through anymore. “Smelly took point on Day One and set out to evoke rash judgments while I laid back to deflect suspicion. Someone (Daryn or you) sniffed it out and almost rallied enough support to take out Smelly on day one, but others seemd to rush to judgment. I don’t see myself evoking fear (I am just a little cherub that people want to squeeze), so if HCO sincerely thinks I am browbeating, then I apologize to him.

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1297 ]

I am out of here.
AFAICT, I am still tied for votes with bads (who doesn’t feel wolfy to me), accent doesn’t seem to be getting any traction, and hco’s reasons for his votes don’t make sense to me.

I retract my vote to kill accent.

I vote to kill hco.

Posted: 17 February 2012 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1298 ]

Ok, I need to go through the posts from this morning. I was down in Ocala for a funeral and my phone died.

Signature 

Drink Along With Me! JugLub’s Semi-Whenever-He-Feels-Like It Beer Rating Thread

Posted: 17 February 2012 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1299 ]

We’re stuck. We really need to advance the day. AG, bads are you willing to switch your votes to one of bads or Flounder?

Signature 

Drink Along With Me! JugLub’s Semi-Whenever-He-Feels-Like It Beer Rating Thread

Posted: 17 February 2012 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1300 ]
JGLB, Future King of a Future State - 17 February 2012 09:26 PM

We’re stuck. We really need to advance the day. AG, bads are you willing to switch your votes to one of bads or Flounder?

I don’t think Flounder is a wolf.

Signature 

‹ First  < 50 51 52 53 54 >  Last ›
52 of 56