Members: Login | Register | Feedback

‹ First  < 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›
11 of 56
Lycanthropy Think Factory 2012
Posted: 27 January 2012 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 251 ]
Daryn - 27 January 2012 09:38 PM

It was a relatively reasonable move to be the first to kill me.  A guy who talks on the first day is a fair target.  CW also correctly noted that JGLB’s plan was good for the werewolves.  CW is in my top 4 choices for a werewolf, but probably 4th.

For you JLAC, the choice is who is more likely to be a werewolf:  me or scotto.  I know scotto is more likely to be a werewolf. 

Back to CW, his recission of his vote for me when I was on the cusp of being voted out is very un-werewolf-like.

If we get one more vote for scotto, I hope that you change your vote.

You are certainly acting like CW’s buddy now. My oh my. Nope, I am sticking with my vote.

Signature 

Brett Lawrie ‏ @blawrie13
Wow do it @2Morrow23 that was some sickkkk stuff tonight maaa dudeeee , great game all around by the boyssss , @jparencibia9 swing it budd!!

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 252 ]

HCO, now would be a great time to explain how a hung jury works.

Signature 

You don’t give up.  You should, but you don’t.

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 253 ]

Here are the non-rescinded votes I see so far:

1. Flounder - Daryn in 220
2. Daryn - Scotto in 234
3. CW - Scotto in 242
4. Scotto - hanging chad for Daryn in 225
5. Bourbon - hanging chad for Daryn in 219
6. Accent - Scotto in 236
7. bads - JLAC in 223
8. JGLB - hanging chad for Accent in 218
9. JLAC - CW in 243

Signature 

who the hell wanna battle the ill mathematical - my ############ brain is IBM-compatible

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 254 ]
J. Lowenstein Apathy Club - 27 January 2012 09:43 PM

It was a relatively reasonable move to be the first to kill me.  A guy who talks on the first day is a fair target.  CW also correctly noted that JGLB’s plan was good for the werewolves.  CW is in my top 4 choices for a werewolf, but probably 4th.

For you JLAC, the choice is who is more likely to be a werewolf:  me or scotto.  I know scotto is more likely to be a werewolf. 

Back to CW, his recission of his vote for me when I was on the cusp of being voted out is very un-werewolf-like.

You are certainly acting like CW’s buddy now. My oh my. Nope, I am sticking with my vote.

That’s true, but I am also acting consistently with reason.  It would have been unbelievably ballsy for CW to vote for his co-werewolf, let him sit there for a few hours one vote away from execution, hope that his fellow werewolf’s pleas worked and wait for one other person to buy into those pleas before saving me. 

I don’t know if CW is the werewolf, but he has acted very un-werewolfy today.

For the record, you are acting very unwerewolfy too.  Your vote for CW does not assist the werewolves in any way I can see.

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 255 ]
Daryn - 27 January 2012 09:52 PM
J. Lowenstein Apathy Club - 27 January 2012 09:43 PM

That’s true, but I am also acting consistently with reason.  It would have been unbelievably ballsy for CW to vote for his co-werewolf, let him sit there for a few hours one vote away from execution, hope that his fellow werewolf’s pleas worked and wait for one other person to buy into those please before saving me. 

I don’t know if CW is the werewolf, but he has acted very un-werewolfy today.

For the record, you are acting very unwerewolfy too.  Your vote for CW does not assist the werewolves in any way I can see.

I agree.

I am acting werewolfy in the sense that CW is a high-value target. He is good at this game. If you can get him dusted without using the werewolves’ kill card, your werewolf position would be even stronger. I want to make sure these cards get out there on the table.

I *really* don’t like people who leap onto someone else’s vote without explaining it - at least, I find it suspicious behavior.

Signature 

Wow do it @2Morrow23 that was some sickkkk stuff tonight maaa dudeeee , great game all around by the boyssss , @jparencibia9 swing it budd!!

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 256 ]
CW hits the pinata for the candy - 27 January 2012 09:46 PM

Yes please.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 257 ]
CW hits the pinata for the candy - 27 January 2012 09:46 PM

Yes please.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 258 ]

I am leaving the double post to make one clarification - we decided before in an earlier game, not to let people edit posts. The subterfuge is counter to the spirit of the game.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 259 ]
J. Lowenstein Apathy Club - 27 January 2012 09:56 PM

I am leaving the double post to make one clarification - we decided before in an earlier game, not to let people edit posts. The subterfuge is counter to the spirit of the game.

I left a double post earlier for the same reason.

Signature 

You don’t give up.  You should, but you don’t.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 260 ]

The best part about playing this game live (which I did for the first time last Saturday) is that you ca ask people to explain why they are voting the way they do.  They very often slip up.  I totally nailed English (no pun intended) for a non-sensical response that I also *knew* was a lie because I was the seer.  We killed her and then the remaining werewolf (my wife) killed me but the two remaining villagers knew enough to kill my wife and win.  It was awesome.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 261 ]

If there’s no majority, I’ll go with the plurality. If there’s no plurality, I guess nobody dies and we have to get a supermajority of an even number tomorrow.

Signature 

who the hell wanna battle the ill mathematical - my ############ brain is IBM-compatible

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 262 ]

I didn’t know the edit rule.  I have edited a couple posts for typos.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 263 ]

I don’t care if people ignore the letter of the edit rule as long as they obey the spirit.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 264 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 27 January 2012 10:03 PM

I don’t care if people ignore the letter of the edit rule as long as they obey the spirit.

I think that’s best, yeah. A typo is a typo.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 265 ]

Okay, I see…

3 votes to kill Scotto.
1 vote and 2 maybe-votes to kill Daryn.
1 vote to kill JLAC.
1 vote to kill CW.
1 maybe-vote to kill Accent.

Scotto is dead. You turn over his body and realize that he was a

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 266 ]
Daryn - 27 January 2012 10:00 PM

The best part about playing this game live (which I did for the first time last Saturday) is that you ca ask people to explain why they are voting the way they do.  They very often slip up.  I totally nailed English (no pun intended) for a non-sensical response that I also *knew* was a lie because I was the seer.  We killed her and then the remaining werewolf (my wife) killed me but the two remaining villagers knew enough to kill my wife and win.  It was awesome.

You can ask that here, no problem. But yes, it’s easier when you have time to compose an answer. The game is better live, but it is possible to pull off some quite remarkable feats in this version.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 267 ]

I definitely voted to kill Daryn. Not that I want to stop anyone from killing Scotto!

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 268 ]
HCO, Transgressive Herbivore - 27 January 2012 10:06 PM

Okay, I see…

3 votes to kill Scotto.
1 vote and 2 maybe-votes to kill Daryn.
1 vote to kill JLAC.
1 vote to kill CW.
1 maybe-vote to kill Accent.

Scotto is dead. You turn over his body and realize that he was a

Wat

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 269 ]

WEREWOLF!

The villagers gather around and dance for joy. They know they are not totally safe yet, but today was a good day for justice.

Now everyone goes to sleep. No one will speak in character until we reconvene at 10 AM Eastern tomorrow.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 270 ]

I am very happy to have survived and all the humans should be too, but I am not sure I like this plurality rule.  In some ways, I think the integrity of the game depends on a majority of the villagers voting to kill someone.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]

I have to say that was a gratifying day.  On the precipice and my guess was right.

In case I get killed and as a message to the seer in any event, I’d like to say a couple of things.  First, bourbon and JGLB are my top two remaining choices, but I don’t have a strong feel for either.  If I were the seer, I’d go for Bourbon or CW.  Knowing either should be a big help.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Daryn - 27 January 2012 10:10 PM

I am very happy to have survived and all the humans should be too, but I am not sure I like this plurality rule.  In some ways, I think the integrity of the game depends on a majority of the villagers voting to kill someone.

Yes, all us humans are very happy to have survived.

So, to be clear, for a vote to count, it has to be:

I vote to Kill Bob

with nothing else?

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]

HCO, are we allowed to talk through the night, or should those posts be deleted?

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]

Daryn, I think we allowed it before. I am happy to delete this as well if needed. I am not the seer. If I die, ignore my speculations about Daryn and CW but don’t let them off easy.

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2012 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
J. Lowenstein Apathy Club - 27 January 2012 10:17 PM

Daryn, I think we allowed it before. I am happy to delete this as well if needed. I am not the seer. If I die, ignore my speculations about Daryn and CW but don’t let them off easy.

To be clear, you have to be wrong that we were the werewolves working together.

‹ First  < 9 10 11 12 13 >  Last ›
11 of 56