Members: Login | Register | Feedback

DC/Baltimore Area Meetup - Tentative Date May 19, 2012, Orioles at Nats
Posted: 11 April 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]

In response to Answer Guy’s suggestion for a meetup, I’m creating this thread.

May 19th looks like the best near-term date in DC for me, I’m working most other weekends, and weeknights aren’t really feasible for me (I live in DC)

Obviously, whatever date works for the most people is what we’ll go with, but I might not necessarily attend.  To some, this may be a positive. :-)

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 11 April 2012 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

May 19th works just fine for me. The other suggested date was I guess May 3rd. I will also obey the will of the crowd.

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 11 April 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
BourbonSamurai is a dissapointment to Bernal - 11 April 2012 03:09 PM

May 19th works just fine for me. The other suggested date was I guess May 3rd. I will also obey the will of the crowd.

May 3rd is possible for me if there’s a postgame meetup.  Otherwise I’m driving three hourse to spend about an hour at the game, and then driving home.  Hardly worth it to me.

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 12 April 2012 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

May 19 looks iffy for me. What about the Sunday day game on the 20th?

Posted: 12 April 2012 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

I am not scheduled to cover that game, but I may end up having to do it.  If I do work that game, I can provide game notes and lineups if you’re at the park early enough.

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 15 April 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]

either day is fine for me

Signature 

I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.

Posted: 26 April 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]

I’d like to participate.  Either day is OK.  Looking forward to it, so if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Posted: 03 May 2012 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]

Ladies and Gentlemen:  The Saturday May 19th game is a 7:15 start, Orioles at Nationals.  Both teams are in first place so tickets will probably be harder to get than in years gone by.
Would you like to sit in the same area or just meet before the game?  If we sit together, what price tickets?

Who is up for this?

Posted: 03 May 2012 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
depletion - 03 May 2012 02:08 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen:  The Saturday May 19th game is a 7:15 start, Orioles at Nationals.  Both teams are in first place so tickets will probably be harder to get than in years gone by.
Would you like to sit in the same area or just meet before the game?  If we sit together, what price tickets?

Who is up for this?

We’re doing May 20th, so JH can make it.

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 10 May 2012 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]

OK so it’s May 20th.  Anyone have thoughts on where we are meeting, either in the ballpark or out?  I am not too familiar with the area near the ballpark, having only been to the Five Guys hamburger place.

Posted: 15 May 2012 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
depletion - 10 May 2012 08:50 PM

OK so it’s May 20th.  Anyone have thoughts on where we are meeting, either in the ballpark or out?  I am not too familiar with the area near the ballpark, having only been to the Five Guys hamburger place.

Send me a Primer email so we can all communicate outside of the thread.

Signature 

Chariots chariots