Members: Login | Register | Feedback

LB Arrington signs with Giants
Posted: 24 April 2006 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]

Link

As a Giants fan, I suppose I should be happy about this.  But it sorta reminds me of Damon signing with the Yanks, only this time I’m getting a player from an enemy team instead of losing one.

Signature 

Designated Sitter: Occasionally brilliant, always astigamatic.

Posted: 24 April 2006 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

I think it’s a terrific signing - he comes surprisingly cheap; there’s no way the Giants ever pay anywhere near the $49 million it could totally be worth.

Signature 

“A critic who refuses to attack what is bad is not
a whole-hearted supporter of what is good.”

-Robert Schumann

Posted: 24 April 2006 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

I love the signing.  I love what they have done with the defense.

Lets get ourselves a WR in the draft, some O Line help, and perhaps a second TE.

Signature 

“Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.” 

“There is soooo much booze here, and no one is drinking it. Why? IT MAKES ME SO MAD.”

Posted: 26 April 2006 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

It’s a great signing, I agree, if you ignore the fact that he’s not that good and he’s got problems staying healthy.  He’s really a DE, and the Gints don’t really need another one of those.

Signature 

“Alcohol makes you feel better and then makes you feel worse and then remorselessly very bad indeed, but then alcohol will make you feel better again. It is the cure for the dog that bit you, and how easily you forget it is also the dog.”  - Roger Ebert

“Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts.” - Finley Dunne