Members: Login | Register | Feedback

2 of 2
Chicago Meetups - Yes, > 1!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 17 November 2006 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Sheriff Blalock - 17 November 2006 06:21 PM
Detrimental Perez (PH) - 16 November 2006 08:00 PM

Hopefully you fellas won’t be meetup-ed out, since I’ll be returning for Christmas.

I may be up there at that time as well.  We currently have reservations at a hotal from the 27th to the 30th.  I have no idea what our plans are, but if Mizzou is playing a bowl game on TV, I’m sure to be in a bar watching it somewhere.

I doubt you’ll have difficulty finding someone to hoist a stein or two with you.

Signature 

I wanted, I think, to acknowledge Luck: the chance of it, the benevolence of it in my life, and the brutality of it in the lives of others; made especially savage for children because they may not be allowed the good fortune of a lifetime to correct it. - Paul Newman, on why he created the Hole in the Wall Camp.

Posted: 24 November 2006 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]

scotto im going to be a late scratch, cant make it earily afternoon, though i may end up in the city sometime in the evening, woman in tow which means no bars for me

Posted: 24 November 2006 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Punch Jim Hendry - 24 November 2006 07:25 AM

scotto im going to be a late scratch, cant make it earily afternoon, though i may end up in the city sometime in the evening, woman in tow which means no bars for me

I’m sure you’ll have an enjoyable time anyway.  I’ll not mention the aphrodisiacal effect that having your girl watch you interact with children would have on her; that would be mean.

Signature 

I wanted, I think, to acknowledge Luck: the chance of it, the benevolence of it in my life, and the brutality of it in the lives of others; made especially savage for children because they may not be allowed the good fortune of a lifetime to correct it. - Paul Newman, on why he created the Hole in the Wall Camp.

Posted: 24 November 2006 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]

she hates kids, she works at a daycare, they drive her insane

Posted: 24 November 2006 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]

I see she comes from the complete fulfillment school of career choices.  I hope, for your sake, the dynamic works differently when it comes to adult companionship.

Signature 

2 of 2

‹‹ My annual fundraising      My shameless Plug ››