Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Chicago Sunday January 21st
Posted: 19 January 2007 02:57 AM   [ Ignore ]

Chicagoland Mafia, I am going to be in town this weekend.  I am staying at the Residence Inn next to the Palmolive Building.  I am free all day/evening Sunday and would love to get together.  I’m buying the drinks.  I know it’s late notice.  Even if nobody can hook up, I’d appreciate any suggestions for bars with good jukebox/live music that I can spend Sunday drinking in.

Signature 

Let’s play two!

Posted: 19 January 2007 06:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
44magnum - 19 January 2007 02:57 AM

Chicagoland Mafia, I am going to be in town this weekend.  I am staying at the Residence Inn next to the Palmolive Building.  I am free all day/evening Sunday and would love to get together.  I’m buying the drinks.  I know it’s late notice.  Even if nobody can hook up, I’d appreciate any suggestions for bars with good jukebox/live music that I can spend Sunday drinking in.

You realize that’s NFC Championship game day, right?  I’d be willing to meet up after the Bears game (I’m afraid I wouldn’t be particularly good company during it). 

FWIW, a good juke can be found at Ginger’s Ale House (Grace and Ashland), and good live music’s always to be had at the Empty Bottle (Western and Division), Schuba’s (Belmont and Southport) and Martyr’s (Lincoln and Byron).  Just don’t expect to find much of anything other than football during the day.

Posted: 20 January 2007 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

44magnum, I’m going to the game Sunday and have a friend in from out of town. I hope you enjoy your stay and return for another visit soon.

Posted: 20 January 2007 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

Thanks, fellas.  Retro, I’ll post where I’m going to be tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully we can hook up.

Signature 

Let’s play two!