Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Chicago Lawyers can get free Booze
Posted: 26 January 2007 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]

I assure you that this is not a gimmicky headline meant to attract you attention, only to peddle enhancement products.

If any lawyers or law students in the Chicago area are members (if you’ve ever joined, you’re a member for life) of the international law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta (PAD), there is an alumni reception/networking event/free drink symposium at DePaul University.  All current/former/alumni PAD members are welcome to stop by at no charge, just shoot me an email over Primer and give me a heads up.  I know how much booze Primates can suck down, so I need to give an approximate number of attendees.

Last year, there were over 80 practicing lawyers and judges in attendance, plus a host of students.  Did I mention the free booze?  No one will try and sell you anything either!  Stop in, have a few drinks, say hi to me, have a few more drinks, talk about spring training, and have one more drink before hitting the bars.  It is my impression that following the event, there is some sort of informal pilgrimage to some local watering holes.

March 12th 5-8pm in the 7th Floor Lounge.

DePaul University
20 E. Jackson Chicago, IL