Members: Login | Register | Feedback

2 of 2
Atlanta, GA - Memorial Day (May 29, 2006)
Posted: 22 May 2006 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]

I’m not really sure what the hell is going on with that cat.

Signature 

The human understanding, when it has once adopted an opinion, draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else by some distinction sets aside and rejects; in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusions may remain inviolate.—Francis Bacon

Posted: 22 May 2006 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]

A second page?! Longest meetup thread ever(forum class)!!!

It appears that cat is yowling because it just got washed.

Signature 

*includes bacon unless otherwise specified.

Posted: 22 May 2006 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]

7:30 Friday works for me.

Signature 

Time for the annual post on my Braves blog

Posted: 22 May 2006 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]

Who do we expect on Friday?  How about Monday morning?

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2006 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]

Unless you hear otherwise, we’ll say 11 is more likely.  We’ll shoot for earlier, but I know we won’t make it.

Signature 

The human understanding, when it has once adopted an opinion, draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else by some distinction sets aside and rejects; in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusions may remain inviolate.—Francis Bacon

Posted: 23 May 2006 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]

Slackers. Email me your cell phone number mug, as I am not likely to be near a comp this weekend. I believe you should already have mine.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2006 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]

Likewise, Mug.  I emailed you and SMK my contact info through the site.  Did you get that?

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2006 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]

Looks like latnam isn’t coming to either, probably. We gotta get on godot.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2006 11:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]

I am down for Friday.
have no idea where Fat Matt’s is!!!
me being a vegetarian, I will gladly just chat and consume copious amounts of alcohol

Monday, I have no chance of getting up by 11. If there is a meetup monday evening, I am down!

Posted: 24 May 2006 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]

Fat Matt’s.
Near the corner of Piedmont and Cheshire Bridge.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2006 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]

They’ve got lots of sides and such. There’s also a fat matt’s fish shack right next door, so maybe they’d let you get fish from there and bring it over (if you’re the kind of vegetarian that eats fish).

Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2006 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]

After some emailing back and forth, interested in the meetup (schedule permitting).  Friday night is likely no good, which is unfortunate given that we live ~3 miles from Fat Matt’s.  Would love to go to the game, but it hinges on one factor:  my wife’s work schedule (yes, I know it’s a federal holiday).  If she works, I’m there.  If not, we’re going to a BBQ with some neighbors.  So either way, I win, but would miss out on the grand meetup if my better half is free.

Thanks to JLeeds for the info and link.  Will keep checking and see if I can join at the game. 

Go Braves!

Posted: 27 May 2006 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
J Lεεds (oi!) - 28 April 2006 10:07 PM

Someone using a name including Dr. Love said they were going in IRC Tuesday.  I don’t know who else might be going.

Well, that would be me.

And I’ll be there… got really good seats behind home plate, so I’m stoked (but I’m a Dodgers fan).  Not gonna be able to do any kind of pre or post game meetup (even though I live near Fat Matt’s), but if there’s any kind of in-game meetup, I can swing by for a beer.

2 of 2