Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Small Adjustments
Posted: 28 April 2006 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]

Can you extend the “time of post” to include seconds?

Can you number the posts in a given thread/page?

Signature 

You’re not qualified to talk about this topic.  Sure, you can say whatever you want, but you’re not qualified.  Please stop pretending you have any idea what you’re talking about.  You’re ####### clueless on this topic.

Posted: 28 April 2006 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

My open list (in no order):

1.  More posts/pg
2.  Post numbering
3.  In the framed version, adding My Bookmarks to the Hot Topics

Posted: 29 April 2006 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

Is there a way to combine the blue bar (with the name and time of post) and the grey bar (with the profile, PM, and quote buttons) into the same bar?  It seems like there’s a lot of unnecessarily wasted space on the page, and a lot of people have mentioned that one of the things they don’t like about the forums is that they can only get 2-3 posts per screen because of all the extra stuff.

(I don’t know if those bars are blue and grey for everyone, or if it’s just me).

Also, this reminds me - is there a way to show that a post has been edited?  That’s a pretty important one.

Posted: 29 April 2006 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

I’ll second (or third, or whatever) the requests above.

This is a bug report, though:
A number of the “system” links in the forums aren’t working.  Clicking on the monkey or many of the links at the bottom of the page gives an “Invalid URI” page.

Signature 

Time for the annual post on my Braves blog

Posted: 01 May 2006 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

I just wanted to say thanks for taking a crack at consolidating the two bars - I think this is a lot better.

Important Feature Change ››