Members: Login | Register | Feedback

BTF Fantasy Football League
Posted: 21 July 2007 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]

We just had pick’em and survivor leagues last year, but this year there’s full-blown fantasy football.  Go here to register.  (
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=)

Our league is #214932

The password is neondeionelocution

Signature 

Brett Lawrie ‏ @blawrie13
Wow do it @2Morrow23 that was some sickkkk stuff tonight maaa dudeeee , great game all around by the boyssss , @jparencibia9 swing it budd!!

Posted: 21 July 2007 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

Is this open to everyone?  I haven’t played fantasy football in 4 years, but I would like to care about the NFL again.

Posted: 22 July 2007 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
andrewberg - 21 July 2007 03:25 PM

Is this open to everyone?  I haven’t played fantasy football in 4 years, but I would like to care about the NFL again.

Open and free to absolutely everyone.

Signature 

Wow do it @2Morrow23 that was some sickkkk stuff tonight maaa dudeeee , great game all around by the boyssss , @jparencibia9 swing it budd!!

Posted: 22 July 2007 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]

Why no starting a W/R?
And no points for completions?

Signature 

“Each time I read this post, it becomes more delightfully crass.  Short, to the point, and not sugar-coated in the least.” - The Joe Mauer Power Hour

Posted: 22 July 2007 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Gold Star for Robot Boy - 22 July 2007 04:37 AM

Why no starting a W/R?
And no points for completions?

I mostly used the default Yahoo settings, but I think we can change them before the draft; once we get a good complement of owners I will send around an e-mail asking for input on the scoring system.  I am happy to use as baroque a scoring system as we like.

Signature