Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Two Cub-Brewer Tickets: Wed, Aug 29
Posted: 23 July 2007 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]

A while back I bought two tickets to see the Cubs & Brewers play Wednesday night at 8/29.  However, I just got a night class to teach that night and can’t make it.  If anyone wants the two Cubs tickets, e-mail & I’ll let you have them at face value (about $50 total).  First to reply gets them.

Signature 

I don’t know Jaffe from a hole in the wall; he’s not a friend of mine or something .  .  .  He does really good research. .  .  .  and I learned a great deal from reading his book. —Bill James

“Way back in the 20th century, Bill James wrote the first essential book about baseball managers. Chris Jaffe has just written the second.”—Rob Neyer

Posted: 25 July 2007 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]

Nevermind.  My friend who I was going with (who almost never goes to games aside from the ones with me) said he wants the tickets so he can go with his dad.  Offer revoked.

Signature 

I don’t know Jaffe from a hole in the wall; he’s not a friend of mine or something .  .  .  He does really good research. .  .  .  and I learned a great deal from reading his book. —Bill James

“Way back in the 20th century, Bill James wrote the first essential book about baseball managers. Chris Jaffe has just written the second.”—Rob Neyer