Members: Login | Register | Feedback

Primer NFL Suicide League has been created
Posted: 10 August 2007 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]

Primates!  Please come and join the Yahoo NFL Suicide league.  We have a limit of 50 teams, so invite your friends:

League Name:  Primer
League ID:  3952
Password:  bondsballs

Signature 

Everybody’s doing it…

My retirement plan

Posted: 11 August 2007 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
OMG TEH KANSAS CITY STUDENT!!! - 10 August 2007 02:44 PM

Primates!  Please come and join the Yahoo NFL Suicide league.  We have a limit of 50 teams, so invite your friends:

League Name:  Primer
League ID:  3952
Password:  bondsballs

Sure, but…

There was a problem

* The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

Signature 

“Each time I read this post, it becomes more delightfully crass.  Short, to the point, and not sugar-coated in the least.” - The Joe Mauer Power Hour

Posted: 11 August 2007 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]

Worked for me.

Signature 

The human understanding, when it has once adopted an opinion, draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else by some distinction sets aside and rejects; in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusions may remain inviolate.—Francis Bacon

Posted: 11 August 2007 06:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Mug treats mishaps like sinking ships - 11 August 2007 04:50 PM

Worked for me.

Yeah, I just double checked, that’s the password.

bondsballs

Signature 

Everybody’s doing it…

My retirement plan

Posted: 11 August 2007 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]

Oh yeah, Bivens just pointed this out:  This is a Yahoo League.

Signature 

Everybody’s doing it…

My retirement plan

Posted: 12 August 2007 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]

Why not repeat the pick em league too?

Signature 

The human understanding, when it has once adopted an opinion, draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else by some distinction sets aside and rejects; in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusions may remain inviolate.—Francis Bacon

Posted: 06 September 2007 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Mug is the challenger of the unknown - 12 August 2007 03:04 AM

Why not repeat the pick em league too?

Los Angeles Waterloo of Black Hawk - 06 September 2007 08:30 AM

Btw, we’ve set up a NFL Pick ‘em League at Yahoo!

Go here, join a private league, and enter the league ID 62752 with the password bernalisdumb.  We’re picking games straight up, no spread.  Just a test of pure football knowledge.  Get your picks in today!

Signature 

Everybody’s doing it…

My retirement plan

Posted: 16 October 2009 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]

Hi,Any further updates on this thread? Hope to see more replies one of these days,especially feedbacks from the thread starter. Seems like this thread has been inactive for such a long time. Think topic should be closed.

Regards,
coushia
Ordinateur portable pas cher