Members: Login | Register | Feedback

2 of 2
A few DC Meetup Pictures (8/10/07)
Posted: 14 August 2007 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
SMK - 14 August 2007 02:05 AM
Larry Mahnken Has A Press Pass - 12 August 2007 06:03 AM

SMK—

I took down my links to the airport photos, but I guess dJF would have to edit his post to get rid of them, period.  Sorry if I really upset you with that.

I know I’m late to the thread, so who knows if anyone will read this, but for the record, Dan was exaggerating.  Though I appreciate the thought.  And I’m not going to lie and say I’m sad you took them down.  Those were truly horrid pictures… :)

Well, it could have been worse.

I could have been in them!

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 14 August 2007 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]

Larry: You make these kinds of jokes all the time, but in all seriousness, you’re no more hideously ugly or marvelously handsome than the rest of us.

Signature 

RIP A.D.

Commitment to Excellence

Posted: 14 August 2007 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
JC in DC - 14 August 2007 02:56 AM

Larry: You make these kinds of jokes all the time, but in all seriousness, you’re no more hideously ugly or marvelously handsome than the rest of us.

Oh… so it’s worse than I thought.

Signature 

Chariots chariots

Posted: 14 August 2007 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
JC in DC - 14 August 2007 02:56 AM

He’s less marvelously handsome than me. But there’s no shame in that.

Signature 

Is there aught we hold in common with the greedy parasite,
Who would lash us into serfdom and would crush us with his might?
Is there anything left to us but to organize and fight?

Posted: 16 August 2007 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]

So, that was fun.  I don’t recall the forced meat discussion at all.  I think I was on the other end of the table for that.  Or under it.  whatever.

Signature 

Beware of this and that.

Posted: 17 August 2007 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Schilling’s Sprained Ankiel - 16 August 2007 03:35 PM

So, that was fun.  I don’t recall the forced meat discussion at all.  I think I was on the other end of the table for that.  Or under it.  whatever.

Oh, you were there.  SJ claimed he could name the top 5 of any supermarket product.

2 of 2