Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Hall of Merit > Discussion
Hall of Merit
— A Look at Baseball's All-Time Best

Monday, April 10, 2006

1974 Ballot

Newbies: Mickey Mantle, Eddie Mathews, Rocky Colavito, Larry Jackson, Elston Howard, and Roger Maris.

Returnees: Biz Mackey, George Sisler, Willard Brown, Cannonball Dick Redding, Joe Gordon, Jose Mendez, Minnie Minoso, and George Van Haltren.

John (You Can Call Me Grandma) Murphy Posted: April 10, 2006 at 03:21 AM | 103 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Related News:

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2
   101. Mark Donelson Posted: April 17, 2006 at 10:41 PM (#1969413)
Wow, only two voters unaccounted for now (of those who've voted recently, if I understand John's methodology?). Guess an easy top of the ballot will do that...
   102. John (You Can Call Me Grandma) Murphy Posted: April 17, 2006 at 11:11 PM (#1969460)
Most likely that's it, Mark, since Gadfly and caspian88 haven't voted in a couple of elections, but you never know.
   103. John (You Can Call Me Grandma) Murphy Posted: April 17, 2006 at 11:59 PM (#1969646)
The election is now over. Results will be posted shortly.
Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
TedBerg
for his generous support.