Go to end of page
Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.
I think Mark Twain once said 95 percent of Cubs fans are intelligent, rational people, and the other 5 percent write Cubs blogs.
Most of the bloggers hate me, but it’s hilarious to me and I enjoy it. They think they can do this job, but they can’t or they would.
Most of the other blogs blatantly copy and paste information/quotes provided by me and the other beat writers and then rewrite it with their own opinions.
You frequently re-tweet Kim DeJesus. On trade deadline day, she tweeted images of herself drinking champagne out of the bottle, presumably to celebrate her husband, centerfielder David DeJesus, not being traded. What’s your take on her?
I need to lose weight, start working out, get in the batting cage, do something, anything to get me a MLB roster spot.
Shouldn't a beat writer be happy that blogs are using quotes he provides?
As long as these bloggers are attributing it, I don't see what the problem is.
You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.
Login to Join (1 members)
Page rendered in 0.3840 seconds, 60 querie(s) executed