Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Man killed following argument over Blue Jays pitching staff

Don’t tell me this was over a ‘Down goes Frasor’ comment or something.

Police say a man who died from an “alleged sucker” punch outside a Calgary bar had been in an argument over the Toronto Blue Jays’ pitching staff moments before he was struck.

Brian Ludwig, a 41-year-old father, died in hospital after the fight early Sunday morning following a charity golf tournament. Ludwig had been at the pub as part of the fundraiser.

Police say they were called to the pub at about 2:50 a.m. Sunday morning.

Ludwig was transported to hospital, where he died.

...The fight began over a disagreement about baseball, police told the Calgary paper Tuesday.

“It was in regards to pitchers in the (Toronto) Blue Jays,” said Staff Sgt. Doug Andrus of the homicide unit.

Repoz Posted: August 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM | 668 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: jays

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 7 of 7 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7
   601. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:32 PM (#4246398)
I'd also add that it's sheer self serving pap for Shooty to say that his agreement with me wasn't strong. Considering first that I told him my orders, and the orders for a standard Western Triple opening, and considering also how open I left myself to him and England. I mean, clearly I thought it was a strong relationship.

There was some confusion, then. Your moves into Burgundy made me unsure about you from the first move. Honestly, I don't know even what a standard Western Triple Opening is, all I knew is I had a French army right on top of Munich pinning me down there.
   602. The Anthony Kennedy of BBTF (Scott) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:33 PM (#4246399)
I did feel some remorse crossing the Channel like that, but it was fleeting.

And to be clear, it's my own fault for losing. So a fleeting sense of remorse is about right.

There was some confusion, then. Your moves into Burgundy made me unsure about you from the first move. Honestly, I don't know even what a standard Western Triple Opening is, all I knew is I had a French army right on top of Munich pinning me down there.

Well, that's why I sent you both the opening orders. So that there wouldn't be confusion. C'est la vie. I'm far less DeGaulle and far more Lebrun.
   603. Fred Lynn Nolan Ryan Sweeney Agonistes Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:38 PM (#4246403)
I did feel some remorse crossing the Channel like that, but it was fleeting.

I see what you did there.
   604. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:42 PM (#4246405)
Game 1 ("BTF Diplomacy Take 2")
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=48277
Austria: Arnett Mead
England: RTsquared (John R)
France: KaiserBrown (scott)
Germany: Petunia
Italy: Adward
Russia: Shooty
Turkey: GregK

Game 2 ("BTF Diplomacy #3")
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=48112
Austria: Juneyell replaced by LangerMonk
England: jigokumimi
France: whitebg
Germany: Gaelan
Italy: alansternberg
Russia: Snapper
Turkey: McCoy

Game 3 ("BTF Diplomacy III") (COMPLETED: 3-way DRAW)
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=48321
Austria: RTsquared
England: Langer Monk (WINNER)
France: KaiserBrown
Germany: Shooty (WINNER)
Italy: McCoy
Russia: Chris P
Turkey: Snapper (WINNER)

Game 4 ("BTF Diplomacy IV")
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=48769
Austria: jigokumimi
England: Petunia
France: McCoy replaced by Shooty
Germany: Snapper
Italy: Langer Monk
Russia: Arnett Mead
Turkey: RTsquared

Game 5 ("BTF V")
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=49099
Austria: RTsquared (again?!)
England: KaiserBrown
France: Shooty
Germany: Gaelan
Italy: wbelfield
Russia: LangerMonk
Turkey: Snapper
   605. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:44 PM (#4246407)
as it was my mistake in game 1 to have the same attitude about my alliance with Germany to work together until we finished off England. I've been a sap the past two games, which is frustrating.

I will have more to say about this (I'm the Germany mentioned) when that game is complete.
   606. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:47 PM (#4246411)
Well, that's why I sent you both the opening orders. So that there wouldn't be confusion. C'est la vie. I'm far less DeGaulle and far more Lebrun.

I think it was just an odd case of having know-nothings in the game with you working against you. It's all Russia's fault. If they hadn't moved Moscow to St. Pete I wouldn't have gotten paranoid because I figured they wouldn't make that move without an ally and, since I was sure that ally wasn't England, I figured it was France. I then asked Russia to let England have Norway in exchange for my not bouncing him in Sweden and then I bounced him anyway and England was able to slide into Norway.
   607. The Anthony Kennedy of BBTF (Scott) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:48 PM (#4246413)
I will have more to say about this (I'm the Germany mentioned) when that game is complete.

Oh, I will too. You're the Andy Zaltzman of Diplomacy raconteurs.
   608. RTSquared is not on the Rangers' DL...yet... Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:48 PM (#4246414)
Initially i planned for a lepanto but Austria's Hemming and hawing with it's fleet nixed that idea.

I'd say "guilty as charged", but it wasn't exactly hemming and hawing. I wasn't sure I could trust Italy, so I was hedging my bets. Come to find out, I really couldn't trust Italy *shrug*

After a few games, it's apparent I'm not much of a Diplomacy player. I'm just working on not taking things too personally *LOL*
   609. Langer Monk Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:54 PM (#4246420)
I then asked Russia to let England have Norway in exchange for my not bouncing him in Sweden and then I bounced him anyway and England was able to slide into Norway.

This is one of the key moves that actually started a lot of this (again, my own humble amateur opinion). Shooty started it.
   610. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:55 PM (#4246421)
And, I'll fully cop to being a conservative player; though that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who follows the politics threads ;-)

I'm probably less likely to win it all, but also less likely to get crushed early, than more aggressive players.

I NEVER would have been as trusting as Scott was as France.
   611. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:57 PM (#4246423)
This is one of the key moves that actually started a lot of this (again, my own humble amateur opinion). Shooty started it.

What was Russia up to? He seemed to make an aggressive move against everyone to start so he didn't get ANY centers...ever.
   612. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: September 26, 2012 at 02:59 PM (#4246428)
Oh, I will too. You're the Andy Zaltzman of Diplomacy raconteurs.

I have precisely zero idea what this could possibly mean.
   613. Langer Monk Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:04 PM (#4246436)

What was Russia up to? He seemed to make an aggressive move against everyone to start so he didn't get ANY centers...ever.

I don't know what happened in the South, maybe snapper can enlighten us - but once he ended 01 with no builds, we turned on him like a zombie horde.
   614. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:07 PM (#4246439)
I don't know what happened in the South, maybe snapper can enlighten us - but once he ended 01 with no builds, we turned on him like a zombie horde.

He was definitely the red-headed step child, then. Fewer armies and what ones he had were too scattered to support each other. Going after him was a no-brainer.
   615. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:08 PM (#4246441)

The initial plan was a Russia-Turkey Alliance, but Russia failed to secure his northern flank, and when Eng, Ger and Aus came after him, there was nothing I could do to save him, so I picked up some crumbs.
   616. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:16 PM (#4246446)
He was definitely the red-headed step child, then. Fewer armies and what ones he had were too scattered to support each other. Going after him was a no-brainer.

Yeah, I never imagined that he hadn't reached a deal with at least one, if not both, of England and Germany. I guess I need to ask more questions of my putative allies.

I thought I was going to be next on the menu, until I was able to strike up a deal with Germany.
   617. McCoy Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:40 PM (#4246465)
What would be wrong with that?

Nothing. Again, I have no problem with alliances. I have issues with a game in which the goal becomes a draw rather quickly. I have no issues with two players declaring a draw after butting heads for a few years to no avail. I do have an issue with three people declaring a draw without even trying to win the game.
   618. McCoy Posted: September 26, 2012 at 03:50 PM (#4246473)
Come to find out, I really couldn't trust Italy *shrug*

Well you could have but once the winds changed I had my doubts about you. Plus despite the fact that I did plan on trying to carve you up after the first set of moves I ditched that plan and stayed loyal while you conspired with France to take Naples from me and then eventually Venice in your death throes.

My plan for carving Austria up was a plan I had out there to keep my options open. Russia and Turkey had allied and it was obvious that France and England had come to an agreement and at the very least England and Germany had come to an agreement. I had to pick a side to work with and I chose Russia and Turkey. Unfortunately Russia employed the octopus strategy and then dropped out of the game. A non-vacant Russia could have made things more interesting.

619. RTSquared is not on the Rangers' DL...yet... Posted: September 26, 2012 at 05:01 PM (#4246560)
Plus despite the fact that I did plan on trying to carve you up after the first set of moves I ditched that plan and stayed loyal while you conspired with France to take Naples from me and then eventually Venice in your death throes.

You urged me to move to Naples, IIRC. And, when I tried (in vain) to get something together to stave off the 3-way, your response smacked of resignation, so I figured if you didn't care, I'd take what I could get.

In retrospect, I should have formed stronger alliances from the start instead of detentes and growing slowly. Maybe that way I could have survived being squeezed.
   620. Langer Monk Posted: September 26, 2012 at 06:40 PM (#4246675)
More stuff from England in Game III (this may get wordy):

France proposed the DMZ Channel to me first off; then brought Germany and I into a agreement to get two builds each. The German move to Ruhr and French move to Burgundy freaked themselves out (each wrote worried about the other's intentions). Russia and I agreed to split Scandavia, but their army from Moscow to St.Pete also found many messages to me about their intent to attack England. The bounce in Black Sea was the first of Russia's problems.

In the fall, Russia bounced again, and twice - Sweden and Rumania, leaving Austria one build, Turkey two, Russia none. France, Germany, England did what we agreed, and took 2 each. Italy took Tunisia.

Germany and I agreed we needed to go after Russia, the opportunity was too good. I offered Russia support into Sweden to overextend him, but instead Germany and England tried to flank Russia. We hit a snag when Russia bounced my army into Norway. Italy began to request my invasion into Normandy - we discussed that and since Italy could hold out until 03, I said I'd hit northern France by then. In the fall, I broke my agreement with France by dropping into the Channel, and German and English forces were bored and bounced in Holland (we didn't know if anyone would even notice). I took St.Pete and Germany took Sweden - we took a chance that Russia wouldn't support into Norway, but that wasn't the case. Didn't matter much as Germany worked with Austria to get to Warsaw, and Turkey kept Russia bottled up in the south. Italy and France danced, but the all-out assault left Paris entirely undefended. I think is about the time this board was enjoying the show.

Spring of 1903 brought an agreement to give Germany Norway (it was more easily defended) for his support into Brest and Paris (became unnecessary really). In addition, he'd take Marseilles while I moved into Iberia. Germany worked with Austria to move into Moscow, leaving open the later attack on Warsaw. Turkey finished off Russia. Italy and France danced around some more, but the north was caving in on France. Fall finished off those moves, but my start by moving into Mid-Atlantic was bounced by Italy, for some reason. Russia was dead, Austria was exposed, France was exposed, and Italy was fighting both.

The Spring we had co-ordinated a plan to take what was left of France, Italy and Austria. Germany sealed off French support as I moved into the Mid-Atlantic. Turkey took Greece, but otherwise defended as Germany stuck the knife in. The Fall was the biggest move, as Austria collapsed under the joint Turkish-German attack and I got my convoy on. Much of what was left was mopping up, with what I imagine are obvious moves. I wasn't in position to do much of anything else - until the end I was still flexing out my line of units. I messaged Germany about a possible continuation against Turkey, but he was satisfied. My only other option was to attack Germany - but the fronts were balanced and I don't still now see any set of circumstances that would have given me an opening against Germany.

621. McCoy Posted: September 26, 2012 at 08:57 PM (#4246753)
You urged me to move to Naples, IIRC.

Yes, but I didn't urge you to work out a deal with France in which you were guaranteed Naples. I urged you to block France into Naples.
   622. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: September 26, 2012 at 09:01 PM (#4246758)
Hey McCoy,

There was a shoutbox question in Game #3 asking if you were still going to be active, given your tech woes.
   623. McCoy Posted: September 26, 2012 at 09:21 PM (#4246774)
I don't have tech woes. I have woes.
   624. Dog on the sidewalk Posted: September 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM (#4246830)
Game 3 is moving at a Posadaian pace, so if you can get back prior to the start of next week, you shouldn't be kicked. You are going to miss a build though. Any way you can pass your info on to someone else and have a proxy while you're away?
   625. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: September 27, 2012 at 02:42 PM (#4247340)
They're putting a truly awesome sub system into place where you can designate a specific player as your sub, the game shows up on their Active list for them to confirm, and they play your position until you click a button to retake the spot. It's oustanding. Should be in place today or tomorrow.
   626. Gaelan Posted: September 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM (#4247813)
I've been reading Richard Sharpe's book on Diplomacy. It is very funny. This chapter on postal diplomacy is particularly amusing.
   627. The Anthony Kennedy of BBTF (Scott) Posted: September 28, 2012 at 05:07 PM (#4248345)
V started off interestingly. Either a lot of planned bouncing or a lot of early conflict.
   628. The Anthony Kennedy of BBTF (Scott) Posted: September 28, 2012 at 05:26 PM (#4248362)
They're putting a truly awesome sub system into place where you can designate a specific player as your sub, the game shows up on their Active list for them to confirm, and they play your position until you click a button to retake the spot. It's oustanding. Should be in place today or tomorrow.

Nice!
   629. McCoy Posted: October 02, 2012 at 10:56 AM (#4250915)
Finalize your orders, people!
   630. Gaelan Posted: October 02, 2012 at 10:48 PM (#4251920)
I just checked out the two games I'm not in (take 2 and IV). Lots of craziness about in those games. I'd like to hear the inside story of what happened once they're over. For instance, how did it happen that Spain is still neutral in 1903?
   631. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 03, 2012 at 01:18 AM (#4252034)
That's actually quite a simple explanation which will be provided, as you noted, once the game is over.

Take 2 is really incredibly exciting right now.

By the by, the 'Name a substitute' feature is now live. I've paid for Premium now, so if anybody needs to take a week off I'm happy to fill in if desired.

It's funny, I had also just been checking out the two games that I'm not in (the two that you are, Gaelan), and had much the same reaction. It's almost ridiculous how interesting this game is; I'll even read random strangers' after game reports posted in the forum.
   632. Gaelan Posted: October 03, 2012 at 04:33 AM (#4252091)
I read the order reports so I now know what happened. It would still be interesting to hear an insider perspective on what was happening at the time.
   633. McCoy Posted: October 05, 2012 at 12:18 PM (#4255117)
Apparently Germany wishes to be the puppet master.
   634. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 07, 2012 at 12:01 PM (#4257691)
Ah. I just figured how how Game IV ends.

Can I send someone an email through BBTF explaining what is going to happen, so that afterwards I can be hailed as a genius for having the entire board figured out by F04? Someone not connected to the game, naturally, who can be trusted to keep it to themselves til the game ends. Gaelan?

(this isn't some kind of ploy, everything inside the game itself is fair game, this is separate)
   635. McCoy Posted: October 07, 2012 at 12:02 PM (#4257692)
Ends in world domination?
   636. Gaelan Posted: October 07, 2012 at 12:49 PM (#4257752)
Sure, send me an email. You have my address.
   637. RTSquared is not on the Rangers' DL...yet... Posted: October 08, 2012 at 12:00 PM (#4259100)
I know how Game IV ends.

With Turkey on the tip of three skewers, at least for me.
   638. McCoy Posted: October 08, 2012 at 12:05 PM (#4259109)
Just thinking that it is pretty odd that two of three games I'm not in are going to go right to the deadline today. I'm not sure why that is. Sometime later this week I should be able to start another game if anyone else is interested.
   639. McCoy Posted: October 09, 2012 at 07:10 PM (#4260999)
Game #3 is finally getting interesting.
   640. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM (#4261721)
Game #3 is finally getting interesting.

Indeed.
   641. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: October 10, 2012 at 02:04 PM (#4261877)
Gents, I'll be heading abroad on Friday and am unsure if I'll be able to access the game. Anyone want to sub for me for a week?
   642. RTSquared is not on the Rangers' DL...yet... Posted: October 10, 2012 at 02:10 PM (#4261890)
Looks like we had a surrender in BTF V.
   643. McCoy Posted: October 10, 2012 at 02:39 PM (#4261942)
Which games are you in, shooty?
   644. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: October 10, 2012 at 02:41 PM (#4261946)
Which games are you in, shooty?

Take 2 and BTF V.
   645. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 10, 2012 at 03:12 PM (#4262018)
Gents, I'll be heading abroad on Friday and am unsure if I'll be able to access the game. Anyone want to sub for me for a week?

I'll sub for you in V, Shooty. I'm dead.

Someone just has to tell me how to surrender as Turkey.
   646. Shooty Is Disappointed With His Midstream Urine Posted: October 10, 2012 at 03:20 PM (#4262035)
Thanks snapper. I'm just about out the door now but let's work out the kinks tomorrow. I'll feel you in on all the strategeries and such.
   647. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 10, 2012 at 03:41 PM (#4262070)
Thanks snapper. I'm just about out the door now but let's work out the kinks tomorrow. I'll feel you in on all the strategeries and such.

Sounds like a plan. And we need to plan drinks for Nov, when I can finally get out of the f-ing house.
   648. user Posted: October 10, 2012 at 03:58 PM (#4262098)
Someone just has to tell me how to surrender as Turkey.

Under the statistics dropdown.
   649. Fred Lynn Nolan Ryan Sweeney Agonistes Posted: October 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM (#4263639)
Anybody want to take over for me as Austria in IV?
I'm just not keeping up with online Diplomacy - which is no fun for me, nor my game-mates, neither.
   650. McCoy Posted: October 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM (#4263646)
Took over as England in game V. Don't expect to last long as it appears the world is coming after England. Just gotta say that some people take this game way more personal than I ever expected they should.
   651. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM (#4263661)
Just gotta say that some people take this game way more personally than I ever expected they should.

Really? That's bizarre.
   652. Fred Lynn Nolan Ryan Sweeney Agonistes Posted: October 11, 2012 at 05:16 PM (#4264522)
Seriously, though: anybody? Anybody?
   653. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 11, 2012 at 05:33 PM (#4264549)
I'm just not keeping up with online Diplomacy

That could explain it.

I'd offer, but seeing as how I'm playing England in that game, might not go over all that well...
   654. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 11, 2012 at 05:39 PM (#4264553)
Seriously, though: anybody? Anybody?

Maybe you should do a shoutbox message in the 3 other games.
   655. Dog on the sidewalk Posted: October 12, 2012 at 08:50 PM (#4266947)
Just gotta say that some people take this game way more personal than I ever expected they should.

I think treating every move against me as a personal attack and responding by threatening everyone in the most belligerent way possible is a big part of the fun. I haven't actually been angry at any of the people I've threatened or insulted (including you, McCoy), and I'd hope the other people playing feel similarly.
   656. Brian White Posted: October 12, 2012 at 09:53 PM (#4267078)
I'm just not keeping up with online Diplomacy - which is no fun for me, nor my game-mates, neither.

I'm willing to do it - I'm user whitebg. Not sure if I have to do anything right now, or if you have to resign or what not.
   657. Gaelan Posted: October 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM (#4267181)

I think treating every move against me as a personal attack and responding by threatening everyone in the most belligerent way possible is a big part of the fun. I haven't actually been angry at any of the people I've threatened or insulted (including you, McCoy), and I'd hope the other people playing feel similarly.

For what its worth, I haven't been thinking anything of it. In fact, it's lent a certain realism to the proceedings. I kind of think it is fun that each nation I deal with is clearly being run by a different person with a different personality. And if some of those personalities aren't real, well that's fun too.
   658. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM (#4267909)
I'm willing to do it - I'm user whitebg. Not sure if I have to do anything right now, or if you have to resign or what not.

Fred Lynn... has to appoint you as his sub.
   659. Fred Lynn Nolan Ryan Sweeney Agonistes Posted: October 14, 2012 at 01:23 AM (#4269178)

You are the appointed sub! I'll send you a PM, too, to make sure you see this. Glad to fill you in on whatever I can, if you care.
   660. Brian White Posted: October 14, 2012 at 01:49 AM (#4269209)
You are the appointed sub! I'll send you a PM, too, to make sure you see this. Glad to fill you in on whatever I can, if you care.

Sweet, I'm in! Got your PM, too, thanks. Its a lot easier to read a short summary, than to dig through weeks of old messages, in order to figure out who your friends are.
   661. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 18, 2012 at 08:01 PM (#4276017)
I've proposed a possibly somewhat premature draw in Take 2. Russia and Turkey can't survive (well, barring a massive breakdown in relations between the attacking players), and England has missed a couple of turns recently and may have lost interest. I thought it might be the sporting thing to do to give everyone a way to simply wrap things up rather than drag it out.

Anyway, it's vote-able for those of us still in that game. Germany/Italy/Austria. No pressure, of course, if anyone wants to continue for ANY reason (or no reason at all), that's obviously fine too.

EDIT: Looking in on other games, it seems that RTSquared may need to be replaced. He's missed turns in at least 2 games in the last few days.
   662. snapper (history's 42nd greatest monster) Posted: October 18, 2012 at 09:01 PM (#4276104)
Didn't RTSquared give orders in the Take2 Game? He's eliminated in Game IV.
   663. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 19, 2012 at 02:20 PM (#4276685)
Didn't RTSquared give orders in the Take2 Game? He's eliminated in Game IV.

No, he missed the build phase and has NMR'd 2 of the last 3 turns in Take 2 (as England). He's eliminated in Game IV and NMR'd last turn (as Austria) in Game V.
   664. McCoy Posted: October 19, 2012 at 02:25 PM (#4276688)
World domination through absenteeism! I guess it really is true, half the battle is just showing up.
   665. Slivers of Maranville descends into chaos (SdeB) Posted: October 19, 2012 at 02:29 PM (#4276691)
You guys have been playing Diplomacy here? And here I thought you were arguing about the death penalty or gun control or Pavement.
   666. McCoy Posted: October 19, 2012 at 02:35 PM (#4276698)
We do that inside the game.
   667. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: October 21, 2012 at 12:19 PM (#4277976)
Can someone who hasn't brutally stabbed him send RTsquared an email to see what his deal is?
   668. McCoy Posted: October 21, 2012 at 12:46 PM (#4277999)
Yep, a build of all things is being dragged out until Monday because he hasn't finalized his orders. I don't know what the reason is in #3.
Page 7 of 7 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Don Malcolm
for his generous support.