Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Thursday, December 20, 2012

MLB commissioner Bud Selig hints at finally retiring after 2014 season

Fiscal Cliff Steward not averted! PARTY!

dz

Will Major League Baseball commissioner ever retire? Remember, Selig has twice said he was going to retire—most recently he targeted the end of the 2012 season—and ultimately decided against retirement. He’s currently signed on as commissioner through the 2014 season. And he just made comments to MLB.com that would indicate this contract could possibly be his final deal.

In discussing the current playoff format with Mike Bauman of MLB.com, Selig offered up the following response:

“We’re golden at 10 [teams],” the Commissioner said. “We’re at 10 for the next two years, and then they can do what they want to do. After that, I’m going back to our alma mater [the University of Wisconsin] to teach history. I’ll be 80 years old. That’ll be enough.”

Repoz Posted: December 20, 2012 at 05:46 PM | 75 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: party time

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

1. Gamingboy Posted: December 20, 2012 at 05:51 PM (#4329607)
He will then be replaced by Dub Giles.
   2. Anonymous Observer Posted: December 20, 2012 at 05:57 PM (#4329613)
That’ll be enough

Whatever you say Brett, er Roger. I mean Bud.
   3. The Id of SugarBear Blanks Posted: December 20, 2012 at 06:13 PM (#4329623)
Will Major League Baseball commissioner ever retire?

Generlissimo Francisco Franco eventually did, so yeah.
   4. SM Posted: December 20, 2012 at 06:16 PM (#4329626)
Just like a horror movie, I won't believe he's gone until I see a body. And even then I won't be sure.
   5. Ray (RDP) Posted: December 20, 2012 at 06:26 PM (#4329630)
Somewhere, Doug Pappas just rolled his eyes and made a sarcastic comment.
   6. The Chronicles of Reddick Posted: December 20, 2012 at 06:28 PM (#4329632)
I will volunteer to put a stake through his heart! If he had one that is.
   7. boteman Posted: December 20, 2012 at 06:37 PM (#4329636)
Bud Selig is the best argument around against immortality.
   8. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: December 20, 2012 at 07:27 PM (#4329651)
You're all being laughably naive. Bud Selig has been little more than a triumph of taxidermy for more than a decade. MLB has been playing "Weekend at Bernie's" since before Rickey Henderson retired.
   9. asinwreck Posted: December 20, 2012 at 07:37 PM (#4329657)
Bowie Kuhn was a triumph of taxidermy. Well, maybe not a triumph.
   10. Cabbage Posted: December 20, 2012 at 07:39 PM (#4329660)
Bud's already bought himself a nice little office at Wisconsin and will probably teach a class every now and then. I can only conclude that the commissioner's job is actually a lot of fun.
   11. Bob Tufts Posted: December 20, 2012 at 08:11 PM (#4329667)
What will Bud do if the Marquette Law School adjunct faculty unionizes?
   12. Roger Cedeno's Spleen Posted: December 20, 2012 at 08:28 PM (#4329686)
He'll be replaced by Raul Selig...
   13. smileyy Posted: December 20, 2012 at 08:41 PM (#4329694)
Is Bud Selig really that bad?
   14. Joyful Calculus Instructor Posted: December 20, 2012 at 08:54 PM (#4329706)
Why all the anti-Selig posts. I'll grant that the second wild card was a horrible idea. But every other league has had work stoppages in recent years. The NHL is on the verge of its second missed season in the last ten years. The NBA just had a 50 game season. The NFL cancelled some preseason games last year and then had the referee debacle this year. And Goodell has turned into a power crazed dictator, handing out suspensions like candy.

MLB hasn't missed a game, not even a preseason one since 1995. I think that is worth more than a few postseason format changes. Plus he was a big part in starting the World Baseball classic, which is totally awesome.
   15. fra paolo Posted: December 20, 2012 at 09:15 PM (#4329717)
MLB hasn't missed a game, not even a preseason one since 1995.

Hello, Bitter Selective Endpoints Instructor.
   16. Traderdave Posted: December 20, 2012 at 09:40 PM (#4329734)
Funny enough, a gathering of SF Primates chatted about Bud's possible replacement just last evening over beers.

We went back & forth over whether it would be a former player or not. It was agreed that Joe Torre would have a shot if he were younger and/or wanted a new job.

But an ownership guy is a much more likely outcome, so we came up with Nolan Ryan (actually, Steve T did & we others agreed). Well respected ownership guy and Hall of Fame player known even by casual fans, he was our top choice, but of course it's pretty damned hard to game this bet.
   17. Bob Tufts Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM (#4329760)
Why all the anti-Selig posts.

True. MLB has performed better economically than the NFL, NBA and NHL in the past decade - and done so without individual and team salary caps and collars. Once Bud and his hardliners and Don Fehr stopped fighting earlier battles and let Rob Manfred and Michael Weiner do the heavy lifting in negotiations, significant progress was made. (Your opinion of progress may vary)

Bud Selig, currently the best commissioner of a major sports league.....wow!
   18. Karl from NY Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM (#4329762)
Is Bud Selig really that bad?

He's bad as in evil. He masterminds political deals that forcibly confiscate money from taxpayers (us) for the private enrichment of his cartel cronies.

But that's his job and what the owners employ him to do. He has indeed performed pretty damn well for them. It's not Bud's job to care about whatever traditions he's ruining, as long as it makes money.
   19. Bob Meta-Meusel Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM (#4329766)
Well, Selig came out of the ranks of the owners, so I'd think the next commissioner will too... My prediction: Jeff Loria.
   20. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:15 PM (#4329768)
I will volunteer to put a stake through his heart! If he had one that is.

I think that in the absence of a heart, you can cut the head off, fill the neck stump with garlic, pound nails into the soles of his feet, and re-bury him upside-down.
   21. smileyy Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM (#4329793)

MLB hasn't missed a game, not even a preseason one since 1995. I think that is worth more than a few postseason format changes. Plus he was a big part in starting the World Baseball classic, which is totally awesome.

And isn't every team pulling like 500 trillion dollars a year in TV money now? Everyone wins there.
   22. phredbird Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM (#4329798)
Jeff Loria

head splode.
   23. phredbird Posted: December 20, 2012 at 10:50 PM (#4329801)
Funny enough, a gathering of SF Primates chatted about Bud's possible replacement just last evening over beers.

dave, do you do that regularly? i might be in s.f. sometime in january.
   24. cardsfanboy Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM (#4329861)
head splode.

I like Bud Selig as a commissioner, if you grade him on post 1995. He isn't perfect, the Expos thing was downright criminal, beyond that, almost every move he has made as commissioner, I have agreed with.
   25. Traderdave Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:02 AM (#4329862)
Check your email, phred
   26. Bhaakon Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:19 AM (#4329869)
head splode.

Loria or Bush Jr.?

I'd have to go with the later.

I like Bud Selig as a commissioner, if you grade him on post 1995. He isn't perfect, the Expos thing was downright criminal, beyond that, almost every move he has made as commissioner, I have agreed with.

I'd have been fine with the Expos thing if it ended with Loria teamless. Applauded it, even.
   27. base ball chick Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:23 AM (#4329872)
bud selig destroyed the expos and astros franchises

may he rot in he!!
   28. J.R. Wolf Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:58 AM (#4329881)
Please, Bud, retire. It's really in the best interest of the game.
   29. phredbird Posted: December 21, 2012 at 02:43 AM (#4329892)
24, 26, i'm talking about loria. loria as commissioner would be a train wreck, imho. jeez, he'd be all of bud's downside with none of the upside.

selig has learned that working with the players union is better for the money side of the game, and has managed to get the owners on board with that. otherwise, i think he's a real weasel.

dave: thanks, i will.
   30. cardsfanboy Posted: December 21, 2012 at 04:01 AM (#4329894)
selig has learned that working with the players union is better for the money side of the game, and has managed to get the owners on board with that. otherwise, i think he's a real weasel

Mostly agree, the thing that I like about him, is he realizes that things are inevitable and that being either overly aggressive or passive is not the way to go. He's letting things happen naturally.
   31. Russ Posted: December 21, 2012 at 07:11 AM (#4329909)
How happy can Sandy Alderson be as GM of the Mets? I always assumed Alderson would be on the short list for commissioner once Bud retired. Lots of baseball management experience, seemingly well respected by players and owners alike, has experience in the MLB head office. Seems like a slam dunk, if he wants the job.

32. depletion Posted: December 21, 2012 at 09:28 AM (#4329935)
The playoff changes, WBC and revenue increases are plusses on his record. His legacy will be defined by inaction on the PED issue which could have been handled much, much better. We'll be reminded of this at every HOF election for the next few years.
   33. Bob Tufts Posted: December 21, 2012 at 09:44 AM (#4329942)
His legacy will be defined by inaction on the PED issue

So I guess he won't be put on the Executives ballot and voted into the HOF?
   34. depletion Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM (#4329955)
I would rather he not, but I have no idea if he'll be voted in or not. I forgot about the missed World Series (was that his watch?).
   35. Jose Is The Most Absurd Thing on the Site Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:10 AM (#4329959)
I get why people don't like Selig but I fear that his replacement is going to show us what a bad commissioner really looks like. I don't think you can overstate the importance of Selig working with the MLBPA rather than against them. There are things I'd change about his tenure but I think the end result is positive.
   36. Harveys Wallbangers Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM (#4329961)
the mlb website is pretty impressive

mlb has done a solid job connecting with fans via the new mediums available

i know bud cannot even handle his own email but he has not gotten in the way of that progress
   37. Matt Clement of Alexandria Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:18 AM (#4329964)
He's bad as in evil. He masterminds political deals that forcibly confiscate money from taxpayers (us) for the private enrichment of his cartel cronies.

But that's his job and what the owners employ him to do. He has indeed performed pretty damn well for them. It's not Bud's job to care about whatever traditions he's ruining, as long as it makes money.
I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, but I think you have to consider what the alternatives are. Bud works for the owners, and part of working for the owners is running the stadium scam. But he's also guided them to a place where we have relative labor peace, booming growth in revenue, and a fabulous quality of game on the field. A potential Selig replacement will surely continue running the stadium scam, but can we be confident that he will also preside over continued labor peace? Can we be confident he won't sacrifice the growth of the game in favor of the growth of ownership profits? Right now, I'm pretty confident Selig won't make that sacrifice, and that makes him obviously superior to every other major sport commissioner in North America.

...so, I was writing this, and then I refreshed and saw that Jose made the same point. Coke to Jose.
   38. Bitter Mouse Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM (#4329965)
For a long time I knew Bud was a terrible commissioner, but the last decade or so he has not been so bad. Yes he is a weasal flunky for the owners, but since that is his job ... and the lack of recent work stopages has been good. Overall ... eh, which is much better than I would have thought honestly.
   39. zack Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM (#4329966)
Bud Selig is by far the best of the four major commissioners working right now. He knows how to keep his asshat owners in line for the good of the game. You need to judge him by his peers, and by that measure he excels. Everything else is small potatoes.

40. Jose Is The Most Absurd Thing on the Site Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM (#4329967)
mlb has done a solid job connecting with fans via the new mediums available

That's a great point. I think MLB's use of new media is leaps and bounds better than what I see in other sports. I'm a big hockey fan (ugh) and MLB's online and app options are roughly eleventy billion times better than what the NHL has to offer.
   41. DL from MN Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM (#4329968)
You thought Alderson, I immediately thought of Andy McPhail. I think he'd be great as commissioner.

The other former owner that comes to mind is George W Bush. I would imagine he's one of the few guys who would consider baseball commissioner a step up from the presidency.
   42. zack Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM (#4329971)
I guarantee whoever the next commissioner is goes to labor war in the first 5 years of his tenure. May Seligula reign forever.
   43. phredbird Posted: December 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM (#4330064)
he's a horrible, dishonest, immoral louse. And I say that with all due respect.
   44. Tom Nawrocki Posted: December 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM (#4330082)
I can't see Nolan Ryan getting it. It's a pure businessman's job, one requiring very little knowledge about playing the game. It's no accident that MLB has never had a former player as commissioner, although they used to have a lot of players as league presidents, back when they had league presidents.

Have any of the four major sports had a former player as commissioner? The one example I can think of is George Mikan in the ABA.
   45. Nasty Nate Posted: December 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM (#4330097)
And isn't every team pulling like 500 trillion dollars a year in TV money now? Everyone wins there.

Everybody? I ain't seen a dime yet.

Selig was a prime mover-and-shaker in all the taxpayer stadium scams. Just because he was working for the owners doesn't absolve him of those actions.
   46. JJ1986 Posted: December 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM (#4330100)
the mlb website is pretty impressive

Until this offseason when they have started integrating with some Grantland knockoff that displays football stories most of the time.
   47. Matt Clement of Alexandria Posted: December 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM (#4330104)
Selig was a prime mover-and-shaker in all the taxpayer stadium scams. Just because he was working for the owners doesn't absolve him of those actions.
I don't absolve him.

But I also don't celebrate his retirement or hope for its imminence, because his replacement will be a lot worse.
   48. Nasty Nate Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM (#4330112)
But I also don't celebrate his retirement or hope for its imminence, because his replacement will be a lot worse.

If his replacement will be a lot worse, that means that the commish isn't just a stooge of the owners (because otherwise there wouldn't be much of a change with a new commish). And that means that we should attribute more of the praise/blame for the good/bad things to Selig.
   49. Bob Meta-Meusel Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM (#4330134)
Can't stand the guy, honestly.
On the plus side:
1) There hasn't been a work stoppage since '95.
On the minus side:
1) Cancelling the '94 World Series
2) The "Steroid Era"
3) The systematic, deliberate destruction of the Expos, and then letting Loria have the Marlins after that.
4) Systematically bullying the public into paying for new stadiums
5) The introduction of wild cards and the corresponding devaluing of the regular season.
please note, had expanded playoffs resulted from an expansion to 32 teams and 8 4-team divisions I wouldn't have had a problem with it.
6) The dismantling of the AL and NL as individual entities, including the introduction of inter-league play.
(I don't know if I can really blame Selig for this completely, as free agency made it kind of inevitable as players changed leagues more,
but I'm still not thrilled with it, as it's very much made the World Series and All-Star game feel less special.)
I'm sure there's more, but that's just my "off the top of my head" list... and I know there are a lot of people who will see 5 & 6 as positives, but I'm one of those pesky traditionalists who doesn't.

Oh, and while I was mostly kidding about the Loria as commish thing, it wouldn't completely stun me... I mean, who's the owner that's probably been Selig's closest ally/pawn? Who's the one who's been at the heart of so many of Selig's schemes?
   50. JJ1986 Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:32 PM (#4330157)
I'd add:

Implemented instant replay in the most time consuming and illogical way possible. It not only hurts the game but makes actual near-immediate replay a much harder sell.
Trying to enforce "suggestions" on team's spending in the draft.
   51. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM (#4330160)
Hank Steinbrenner is a good choice as commissioner. Like Selig he has no conflicts of interest regarding ownership of a team, and bringing in a former owner of a popular, successful team will bring some much-needed balance to thr commissionership after decades of Budshovism.
   52. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM (#4330197)
I'm sure there's more, but that's just my "off the top of my head" list...

The massive conflict of interest resulting from an owner making decisions that affect the team that he owns, which went on for what felt like forever. The incredibly jackass divisional setup that had six teams in one and four teams in another... which was a direct result of the aforementioned conflict of interest. Bald-faced lying to Congress about the financial state of the game. The sale of TV rights to the highest bidder, regardless of the manner in which the game would be presented or the broadcasts prioritized on the network level. Illegal collusion among ownership to hold down player salaries in 2003. "This Time It Counts!" Bases with ads on them. This memorable moment of decisive leadership. And that's just off the top of MY head...

If wanting to see Bud Selig tied up in a sack and vigorously beaten with a rake is wrong, I don't want to be right.
   53. A big pile of nonsense (gef the talking mongoose) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:18 PM (#4330233)
Have any of the four major sports had a former player as commissioner? The one example I can think of is George Mikan in the ABA.

Dave DeBusschere (former MLB pitcher as well!) was the ABA's final commish.
   54. A big pile of nonsense (gef the talking mongoose) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:20 PM (#4330244)
If wanting to see Bud Selig tied up in a sack and vigorously beaten with a rake is wrong, I don't want to be right

Unacceptable ... unless the sack is in flames at the time.
   55. Bob Meta-Meusel Posted: December 21, 2012 at 01:48 PM (#4330300)
So, really, what we should do is just put Selig in a flaming sack and leave him on someone's doorstep.
   56. A big pile of nonsense (gef the talking mongoose) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 02:00 PM (#4330322)
Good idea. Though I suppose we might want to fill the sack with broken glass &/or old razor blades, too.
   57. Greg Pope thinks the Cubs are reeking havoc Posted: December 21, 2012 at 02:09 PM (#4330330)
Darren Daulton for commissioner. He probably has no conflicts because his schedule is clear starting tomorrow.
   58. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 02:51 PM (#4330372)
Unacceptable ... unless the sack is in flames at the time.

I could get on board with that, as long as you're willing to risk damaging the rake.
   59. fra paolo Posted: December 21, 2012 at 03:19 PM (#4330396)
Bud Skeletor's successor will be hand-picked by him, and will almost certainly try to keep all the power the office has now. They will fail at that. I'm willing to bet that they will be a one-term-and-done character, like Ueberroth was; or, less likely, be kicked out like Fay Vincent.
   60. Harveys Wallbangers Posted: December 21, 2012 at 04:08 PM (#4330447)
bud got the job because he had the support of jerry reinsdorf

unsure who the kingmaker will be this time around. what are the perceived interest groups within the ownership population?

61. cardsfanboy Posted: December 21, 2012 at 04:17 PM (#4330464)
unsure who the kingmaker will be this time around. what are the perceived interest groups within the ownership population?

Isn't that one of the strengths of Bud's tenure, is that he got rid of the factions to make it basically 29 owners jointly committed and the Yankees.

I do imagine at some point in time, the Yankees/Los Angeles/and a few other teams will form their own faction.
   62. Harveys Wallbangers Posted: December 21, 2012 at 04:20 PM (#4330467)
cfb

that cohesion always fractures when the guy/gal holding it together leaves/dies

that's the nature of corporate politics. they were all beholden to bud because he made most of them even richer but if he leaves well now it's scr8w the other guys how do i get mine?
   63. The Chronicles of Reddick Posted: December 21, 2012 at 04:29 PM (#4330475)
Can't stand the guy, honestly.
On the plus side:
1) There hasn't been a work stoppage since '95.
On the minus side:
1) Cancelling the '94 World Series
2) The "Steroid Era"
3) The systematic, deliberate destruction of the Expos, and then letting Loria have the Marlins after that.
4) Systematically bullying the public into paying for new stadiums
5) The introduction of wild cards and the corresponding devaluing of the regular season.
please note, had expanded playoffs resulted from an expansion to 32 teams and 8 4-team divisions I wouldn't have had a problem with it.
6) The dismantling of the AL and NL as individual entities, including the introduction of inter-league play.
(I don't know if I can really blame Selig for this completely, as free agency made it kind of inevitable as players changed leagues more,
but I'm still not thrilled with it, as it's very much made the World Series and All-Star game feel less special.)
I'm sure there's more, but that's just my "off the top of my head" list... and I know there are a lot of people who will see 5 & 6 as positives, but I'm one of those pesky traditionalists who doesn't.

Oh, and while I was mostly kidding about the Loria as commish thing, it wouldn't completely stun me... I mean, who's the owner that's probably been Selig's closest ally/pawn? Who's the one who's been at the heart of so many of Selig's schemes?

I would also add to negative side the feet dragging on the decision of the A's new ballpark
   64. fra paolo Posted: December 21, 2012 at 06:10 PM (#4330564)

DeWitt possibly is someone to look out for.
   65. Crispix reaches boiling point with lackluster play Posted: December 21, 2012 at 06:46 PM (#4330580)
Blake DeWitt would probably be a good commissioner someday, but we should wait for him to retire. It was bad enough having all the potential conflicts of interests with an owner as the commissioner.
   66. Pasta-diving Jeter (jmac66) Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM (#4330680)

thanks God that doesn't happen in other sports...oh, wait...
   67. cercopithecus aethiops Posted: December 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM (#4330685)
I just wish they'd all stop calling themselves commissioners. There ain't no friggin' commissions running any of the major sports. Bud has been an astoundingly effective and successful CEO of MLB, Inc. Commissioner? Not so much.
   68. J.R. Wolf Posted: December 22, 2012 at 01:22 AM (#4330768)
You guys think that the next commissioner could be worse that Bud? Good God.

The only two guys I can think if who would be worse than Bud Light are that #%^*+ Loria or Fred Wilpon.

If either one of them gets it I'm defecting to soccer.
   69. McCoy Posted: December 22, 2012 at 01:44 AM (#4330775)
Gary Bettman? George Bush?
   70. McCoy Posted: December 22, 2012 at 01:46 AM (#4330776)
bud got the job because he had the support of jerry reinsdorf

Which is weird because who the hell is Jerry Reinsdorf and why should anyone listen to him?
   71. J.R. Wolf Posted: December 22, 2012 at 01:54 AM (#4330783)
If it wasn't for their ages I'd suggest either Earl Weaver or Whitey Herzog.
   72. Flynn Posted: December 22, 2012 at 08:09 AM (#4330822)

Until this offseason when they have started integrating with some Grantland knockoff that displays football stories most of the time.

Sports On Earth is tremendous. It is better than Grantland, and had Joe Posnanski writing every day about the pennant races and playoffs when it started.
   73. Lassus Posted: December 22, 2012 at 08:36 AM (#4330825)
If it wasn't for their ages I'd suggest either Earl Weaver or Whitey Herzog.

Disregarding their ages, suggesting yourself for the job would be more realistic.
   74. Matt Clement of Alexandria Posted: December 22, 2012 at 09:49 AM (#4330832)
If his replacement will be a lot worse, that means that the commish isn't just a stooge of the owners (because otherwise there wouldn't be much of a change with a new commish). And that means that we should attribute more of the praise/blame for the good/bad things to Selig.
Of course. Selig's choices are highly constrained by the other owners, but they are not determined. He is a consensus builder, and he's helped in the formation of relative labor peace in MLB. Without him, it seems likely that the typical desire of ownership to fight and break labor will return to prominence. He deserves credit for that.

In a moral sense, Selig deserves blame for everything that's been listed. Even if his choices are constrained, he's still taken those actions. But in a practical sense, we can't reasonably expect a commissioner to be better than Selig, and we can (I argue) reasonably expect him to be worse.
   75. puck Posted: December 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM (#4330893)

You guys think that the next commissioner could be worse that Bud? Good God.

The only two guys I can think if who would be worse than Bud Light are that #%^*+ Loria or Fred Wilpon.

If either one of them gets it I'm defecting to soccer.

Are you just trolling? You're going to loooove the guys who run soccer organizations around the world.

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Jim Wisinski
for his generous support.