Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Monday, January 15, 2018

OTP 15 January 2018:Mississippi’s anti-gay marriage law is hurting two college baseball teams

The “stick to sports” mantra took on a life of its own in 2017, as the interweaving of sports and politics was undeniable and, ultimately, angered quite a few sports fans. Still, protests during the national anthem or political tweets by athletes never actually got in the way of the action or stopped games from being played.

But politics have halted a college baseball series between the University of Southern Mississippi and Stony Brook University, a public school in New York. The two schools were scheduled to meet in a three-game series in February, but dueling declarations in each state have now made that series impossible. The kicker? It has absolutely nothing to do with baseball.

(As always, views expressed in the article lede and comments are the views of the individual commenters and the submitter of the article and do not represent the views of Baseball Think Factory or its owner.)

Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 15, 2018 at 03:13 PM | 2103 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: college baseball, off topic, politics

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 7 of 22 pages ‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›
   601. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:51 AM (#5608011)
Dennis Prager: Compares Obama to Neville Chamberlain but won't say that Trump's a racist. Sounds like someone we know around here.
Yes, Andy, that's way unfair -- to Chamberlain.
   602. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:52 AM (#5608012)
It depends why someone passed out, of course.

You seem to know about medical issues.

Some.

Tell me: What should be done when a person passes out? Lie her down on her back and elevate her feet, perhaps?

Perhaps.

In what situations should one who just passed out be stood up?

That's not a rhetorical question. Please answer.

I passed out some years ago. I was sitting in a chair and my sister was using tweezers to take a splinter out of my foot and she hit some nerve the wrong way or something and everything started spinning and I passed out. My brother propped me up in the chair and my sister threw a cooler of ice water on me. When we got to Urgent Care the doctor told us that that was simply the wrong way to handle it in all respects: I should have been lied down flat on my back, not sat up in the chair; they should have elevated my feet, not let them dangle from the chair; they should NOT have thrown water in my face as it didn't help my breathing when I came to.

The doctor did not say: You should have stood him up and pretended it wasn't happening.
   603. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:53 AM (#5608014)
Perhaps I didn't make it clear in my proposal - but my entire system would be designed to give preference to people who have proven, via my points system, that they want to become US citizens. I want to phase out temporarily rented help - whether it's in IT or migrant work. I wouldn't clip it off entirely or immediately - that wouldn't fly anyway, and it would have potentially bad economic repercussions even if I could - but my system is weighted towards people who want to come to the US, actually build a life here and stay, and do the sort of things that one would generally say makes for a good citizen.

I'd have a LOT more ways to accrue points... in addition to things like educational achievement, starting a business, etc - things like joining local civic organizations (Rotary club, whatever). I might even - probably would even be willing - to put joining a church into that same class of points earning... if nothing else, churches, mosques, and synagogues do constitute community organizations.

Of course, anyone can just say on a form "Yes, I want to pursue citizenship" - but my check-ins are going to essentially check your score progression... and if you're just here for a season, a short-term assignment, whatever - that's fine... but over time, you're going to risk falling to bottom of the pile in favor of the developer, migrant worker, laborer, whomever - that's been putting in the work to stay and integrate.
This is a bit confusing and/or confused. People coming to the U.S. to work temporarily are an entirely different category than people emigrating here. (Called, creatively enough, immigrant and non-immigrant.) The two groups are not competing against each other for anything, so saying that your system is "weighted towards" immigrants as opposed to non-immigrants doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
   604. BDC Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:53 AM (#5608015)
I'd say that every Trump supporter I've met arguably wasn't an idiot when I met them, and they may have a lot of non-idiot tendencies. But support for Trump is prima facie evidence of idiocy

The odd thing is that I meet very few Trump supporters. And I don't exactly live in Pauline Kael's zip code. My neighbors are fond of yard signs like Back the Blue, Cops Lives Matter, Don't Tread on Me, and Prayer Post, but never featured a Trump sign. I was at my Tea Party neighbor's for New Year's, and berating of Colin Kaepernick was running high, but nobody mentioned Trump. It's like even a significant swath of what you'd imagined to be Trump's base, who you figure must have voted for him, are uneasy about even mentioning the guy.

Maybe it's just Texan reserve. (Though I don't think it's "let's not offend the liberal guy" or else why would they complain to me about Kaepernick?) Just an odd feature of the Trump years. It probably wasn't good form to bring up Hitler after you'd voted for him, either, till things got to the point where you could be disappeared for not bringing him up enthusiastically. Oh no, I've done the Hitler thing again :-D
   605. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:55 AM (#5608021)
d my sister was using tweezers to take a splinter out of my foot and she hit some nerve the wrong way or something and everything started spinning and I passed out.

Please.
   606. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:56 AM (#5608022)
Dennis Prager: Compares Obama to Neville Chamberlain but won't say that Trump's a racist. Sounds like someone we know around here.

Yes, Andy, that's way unfair -- to Chamberlain.

Ah, good old JE, back in his comfort zone of channeling Joe McCarthy. Don't ever change.
   607. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:57 AM (#5608024)
Then maybe she needs a medical checkup if she's going to remain president.

And when she released her weight and people said "No, she's actually several pounds heavier!!!!" would it have been fat shaming?
   608. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 11:57 AM (#5608025)
I mean, I can't criticise anyone for being 6'3" and 280 lbs (for a very specific reason).
Sure you can, if they've been penciled in as your team's Opening Day shortstop.
But, given that we known the medical report contains at least one lie, why should we believe any of it?
Obama, not Trump, brought this guy into the White House.
   609. Greg K Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:00 PM (#5608028)
The one thing I learned from Seinfeld is that if someone passes out, you should definitely tell them to elevate their legs.

I passed out once because some guy at a party was being ridiculous about his backpack. He was running around interrupting conversations to say "no one touch my backpack!" and mostly being ignored.

Of course, this made me really, really want to take his backpack. So I grabbed it, and he proceeded to choke me. I employed the "laughing at your assailant" defence, which didn't go over well. I came to a bit later and everyone had gone inside. I guess the unconscious guy lying on the ground was a buzz kill.

I did almost pass out in health class once, when the teacher was describing passing a stone. It suddenly got very, very hot and I had to rest my head on the desk.
   610. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:00 PM (#5608029)
Obama...

Jesus H. Christ.
   611. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:00 PM (#5608030)
CNN:
Tuesday night was a bit of a roller coaster for House GOP leaders. A closed-door conference meeting where they presented their short-term funding bill—funds the government until February 16, delays three unpopular taxes from the Affordable Care Act, extends the Children's Health Insurance Program for six years—to plenty of grumbles, but mostly acceptance that it was the only path forward.

...But then 90 minutes later, the House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows emerged from their own closed door meeting to announce the votes weren't there for the leadership's proposal —and the conservative caucus had demands, throwing the entire Republican strategy—House, Senate and White House—into question. […]

...The Freedom Caucus is precisely why Senate Democrats were mostly keeping their powder dry on Tuesday regarding a possible shutdown. No sense in taking a hard position when, as one aide put it, "House Republicans have a history of stepping on their own rakes."
   612. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:00 PM (#5608031)
Ah, good old JE, back in his comfort zone of channeling Joe McCarthy. Don't ever change.
Joe McCarthy?!? You'll have to explain the logic behind that one.
   613. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:02 PM (#5608032)
Obama, not Trump, brought this guy into the White House.

"This guy" admitted to CNN's Sanjay Gupta that Trump had heart disease.
   614. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:02 PM (#5608033)

You : Iran scaremongering :: Joe McC : Red scaremongering
   615. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:02 PM (#5608035)
"This guy" admitted to CNN's Sanjay Gupta that Trump had heart disease.

That's a positive.
   616. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:04 PM (#5608037)
Drudge Report, 2013: SHOWDOWN: CRUZ TO FILIBUSTER OBAMACARE?

Drudge Report, 2018: FLAKE SPEAKS TO NEARLY EMPTY CHAMBER...
   617. BrianBrianson Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:06 PM (#5608040)
I mean, I can't criticise anyone for being 6'3" and 280 lbs (for a very specific reason).
Sure you can, if they've been penciled in as your team's Opening Day shortstop.

A 70s era Schwarzenegger with decent hand-eye co-ordination might do well in the role, I dunno.
   618. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM (#5608044)
Read until the end, you won't be able to keep from vomiting disappointed:

Presidential Message honoring Barbara Jordan

“It is both a right and a responsibility of a democratic society to manage immigration so that it serves the national interest.” With this simple, common-sense perspective, civil rights icon Barbara Jordan challenged our Nation’s leaders to maximize opportunities for all Americans by adopting an immigration policy that puts American citizens first.

Barbara Jordan epitomized the American Dream she worked so tirelessly to protect. In 1966, she was elected to the Texas Senate, the first African-American woman in our Nation’s history to serve in that body. And in 1973, Jordan became the first woman to serve Texas in the United States House of Representatives.

Throughout her career, she recognized that an immigration policy that puts Americans first is an important civil rights issue. As Chairman of the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform—now called the Jordan Commission in her honor—she stood up to special interests determined to profit politically and financially from our broken immigration system. She remained steadfast in promoting common-sense reforms that would better protect the rights and needs of Americans. Jordan called for an end to chain migration, which has allowed millions upon millions of low-skilled foreign nationals to compete for opportunities and resources against our most vulnerable American citizens—many of whom come from African-American and Hispanic-American communities. She also called for the mandatory use of an electronic employment verification system, now known as E-Verify, to finally turn off the jobs-magnet that lures so many illegal immigrants to our country.

Though Barbara Jordan passed away on January 17, 1996, her noble fight to secure prosperity, fairness, and equal opportunity for America’s workers lives on. In the spirit of Jordan’s vision, my Administration has taken an America First approach to immigration. As a result, illegal immigration is down and reports from around the country are showing companies increasing wages and hiring Americans pushed out of the labor market during past administrations.

My Administration is optimistic that Republicans and Democrats in Congress will come together, for the good of our country, to pass legislation that secures our southern border with a wall, stops chain migration, and ends the visa lottery program once and for all. By doing so, we will serve American interests, secure the promise of our economy for every American citizen, and strengthen the American Dream for future generations.
   619. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM (#5608046)
Purely as a Point of Order, I have a request for Ray: You often post items like #590, sometimes with the intro sentence about the author, sometimes not. Very, very rarely do you indicate your level of agreement with the quoted material. Typically when one posts without comment it implies agreement with the content posted; I don't want to make any such assumption. I believe that many misunderstandings have taken place here due to false assumptions on the part of the reader as to your degree of alignment with the excerpt.

Could you please give a more explicit commentary on your excerpts? Your opinion could be anything from lockstep agreement and admiration, to just posting something provocative as a discussion point, to mocking. All are totally valid reasons to post; it would save a lot of unnecessary wrangling if you would make it clearer which is which, and when. The default as a reader is to assume you are on the lockstep agreement side of the continuum - or maybe that's just me.
   620. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM (#5608052)

You : Iran scaremongering :: Joe McC : Red scaremongering

JE: Obama is worse than Neville Chamberlain:: Joe McCarthy: 20 Years of Treason; Who Lost China? Dean Acheson's Cowardly College of Communist Containment; etc. JE mimics McCarthyite rhetoric so perfectly that he could fit inside a McCarthy nesting doll.

621. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:14 PM (#5608054)

If Trump is actually 6'3", 240, he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on his body. He's literally all fat.
   622. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:14 PM (#5608055)
Could you please give a more explicit commentary on your excerpts? Your opinion could be anything from lockstep agreement and admiration, to just posting something provocative as a discussion point, to mocking. All are totally valid reasons to post; it would save a lot of unnecessary wrangling if you would make it clearer which is which, and when. The default as a reader is to assume you are on the lockstep agreement side of the continuum - or maybe that's just me.

Plenty of people don't do this, I dunno if this request of Ray specifically is fair.
   623. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:14 PM (#5608056)
...The Freedom Caucus is precisely why Senate Democrats were mostly keeping their powder dry on Tuesday regarding a possible shutdown. No sense in taking a hard position when, as one aide put it, "House Republicans have a history of stepping on their own rakes."

But I was reliably informed that any problem was the fault of the filibuster and the Democrats. CNN must somehow be mistaken. I will await a correction from them.
   624. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:15 PM (#5608057)
Speaking of McCarthy, how's the Russia collusion story coming along?

Did anyone take note of this? So now one of the reporters from Andy's beloved Gray Lady whose byline has been on stories breathlessly preaching the collusion narrative is *now* acknowledging the possibility that Russia carried out a disinformation campaign against Trump?!? OMG, remember the snorters here who thought there was NO WAY Steele's "work" could be compromised?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
   625. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:18 PM (#5608065)
Plenty of people don't do this, I dunno if this request of Ray specifically is fair.

Right. Excerpts are posted for any range of reasons, as PepTech notes.

But in this case I specifically said that I posted the Prager piece as something for people to think about.
   626. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:19 PM (#5608066)

here who thought there was NO WAY Steele's "work" could be compromised?
Whether Steele's work is true is a legitimate debate. (And has been debated.) Whether Hillary was colluding with Russia was the "no way" line.
   627. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:20 PM (#5608069)
JE: Obama is worse than Neville Chamberlain:: Joe McCarthy: 20 Years of Treason; Who Lost China? Dean Acheson's Cowardly College of Communist Containment; etc. JE mimics McCarthyite rhetoric so perfectly that he could fit inside a McCarthy nesting doll.
Except there's no shortage of evidence -- from the comically awful Iran nuke deal to failing to go after Hezbollah to failing to lift a finger to stop Iran in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq -- that Obama sought to empower the world's no. 1 state sponsor of terror.
   628. Shredder Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:21 PM (#5608071)
Well, that's gonna leave a mark.

Illinois Republican gubernatorial candidate Jeanne Ives (primarying Rauner from the right): "The problem is the gun violence in this city of Chicago, predominantly. And you know how you’re going to solve it? Fathers in the home."

Democratic Candidate Chris Kennedy, son of RFK: “Well, I wish I could agree with you. I didn’t have a father in my life. Somebody shot him,”
   629. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:21 PM (#5608072)
I've been 5'8, 240, and carried it better than Trump carries whatever he is. Thankfully that was many pounds and years ago.

This man is listed as being 6'3, 235.
   630. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:22 PM (#5608073)
Whether Steele's work is true is a legitimate debate. (And has been debated.)

And is presumably still being investigated by Mueller and the FBI, no thanks to Trump.
   631. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:24 PM (#5608076)
Whether Steele's work is true is a legitimate debate. (And has been debated.) Whether Hillary was colluding with Russia was the "no way" line.
Some debate. Clapper and I said it was a very real possibility. Others ridiculed us for saying so.

We don't know that Team Hillary was indirectly colluding with the Kremlin but it's no longer far-fetched to ask whether her campaign paid Fusion GPS to concoct a Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

EDIT: What should pique everyone's interest is why Shane *now* raises the possibility of Russian disinformation. Why not bring this up months ago? Why, it's almost as if he's trying to cover his tracks as the McCarthyite dossier narrative is being shredded...
   632. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM (#5608081)

Right. Excerpts are posted for any range of reasons, as PepTech notes.

But in this case I specifically said that I posted the Prager piece as something for people to think about.
I didn't mean to criticize the post, and Lassus is correct that it is wrong to single Ray out on this. With some posters it's more obvious whether they agree or not; with some it's less.

I guess half the point is to throw out there "if a poster doesn't make it clear it's purely provocative (or mocking), then don't get bent out of shape when respondents assume agreement." Which also goes for everyone, not just Ray. :)

633. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:28 PM (#5608082)

Except there's no shortage of evidence -- from the comically awful Iran nuke deal to failing to go after Hezbollah to failing to lift a finger to stop Iran in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq -- that Obama sought to empower the world's no. 1 state sponsor of terror.

Then that Deep State must really be Deep, considering that most non-hardcore policy experts and nearly all the rest of the world outside Bibiland endorsed (and still endorses) the Iran nuclear deal. And even most of the non-hardcore people who came out against the deal, like Schumer and Cardin, never employed your pathetic level of McCarthyite rhetoric. Unlike you, they don't go running around like Chicken Little, screaming DOOM DOOM DOOM every five minutes.

But you're on a roll. I just hope that come 2021 you don't try to pretend that you were really against Trump and knew all along that he was a racist.
   634. Sleepy's not going to blame himself Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:28 PM (#5608084)
I did almost pass out in health class once, when the teacher was describing passing a stone. It suddenly got very, very hot and I had to rest my head on the desk.
John McCain once gave a 2+ hour speech to an assembly of cadets during a parade at the AF Academy (likely before the annual AF-Navy game) in which close to 25% of the cadets either passed out or broke ranks to care for someone who passed out. Most people were rooting for the person in front of them to pass out so they could help them back to the back of the formation. It was pretty impressive display of interservice rivalry. Would have been around 1995 or 96, so it would have come amidst an AF winning streak of 13 out of 14 games.

As a Naval academy grad, he knew what was going on, and to keep going the way he did was pretty ###### up.
   635. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:30 PM (#5608085)
Then that Deep State must really be Deep, considering that most non-hardcore policy experts and nearly all the rest of the world outside Bibiland endorsed (and still endorses) the Iran nuclear deal.
Newsflash everyone: Obama supporters still support Obama's legacy project!
   636. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:30 PM (#5608086)
How is #618 getting no interest? I know it's an awful lot of words, but seriously, read it.
   637. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:32 PM (#5608090)

That's purely a matter of how one defines collusion. I see the TDSers here are using the human definition.

But you're eliding the main issue: whether TRUMP (or his campaign) colluded with the Russians. To this point that has not only not shown to be true, and moreover Hillary's campaign may well have had a hand in causing Obama to "tap his wires," so to speak.
   638. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:32 PM (#5608091)
Jason, you and others keep using the word "concoct" with respect to the dossier. Is it your contention that the HRC campaign essentially told Fusion GPS what they wanted to be in there, or "merely" that Fusion GPS made up a bunch of stuff they thought the campaign would pay for? Or something else...
   639. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:33 PM (#5608093)

But you're eliding the main issue: whether TRUMP (or his campaign) colluded with the Russians. To this point that has not only not shown to be true
Unless of course you note that Trump's campaign actively sought to collude with the Russians.
   640. Nose army. Beef diaper? (CoB) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:34 PM (#5608094)
A couple of other results from state-level special elections last night:

And that's not all, per Daniel Nichanian at the University of Chicago, there were three other worrying results for Republicans in state special elections last night — though they still managed to hang onto the following seats in these GOP-heavy areas:

South Carolina's House District 99 had a 15% net swing to Democrats.
Iowa's House District 6 had an 18% net swing to Democrats.
Wisconsin's Assembly District 58 had a 25% net swing to Democrats.

Axios

[edit] Doh! Mexican Coke to Shredder
   641. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM (#5608095)

You know, this really can't be done by pointing to the height and weight of a 20 something professional athlete. Muscle v. fat, old v. young, etc.
   642. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM (#5608096)

A couple of other results from state-level special elections last night:
You owe Shredder a coke. See 521.
   643. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:37 PM (#5608097)
I guess half the point is to throw out there "if a poster doesn't make it clear it's purely provocative (or mocking), then don't get bent out of shape when respondents assume agreement." Which also goes for everyone, not just Ray. :)

Why would you "assume agreement?" That's pure hackery and lack of good faith. Better to rely on whether someone, you know, actually says he agrees.
   644. BDC Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:38 PM (#5608099)
How is #618 getting no interest? I know it's an awful lot of words, but seriously, read it

I dunno, it may be an approach worth modeling. If Obama, for instance, had honored Barry Goldwater by pointing out how tirelessly Goldwater had worked for universal socialized healthcare, we may have gotten single payer by now.
   645. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:39 PM (#5608102)
Thanks, Lassus, for #618. Speaking of Barbara Jordan, this Bill Clinton video is worth a watch.
   646. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:42 PM (#5608104)
Speaking of Barbara Jordan, this Bill Clinton video is worth a watch.

Why?
   647. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:42 PM (#5608105)
South Carolina's House District 99 had a 15% net swing to Democrats.
Iowa's House District 6 had an 18% net swing to Democrats.
Wisconsin's Assembly District 58 had a 25% net swing to Democrats.

Nevertheless, let's light a prayer candle for each Democratic dollar that died for nothing, in support of Jon Ossoff, Greg Quist, and others. That's where our attentions need to be during this tragic time of donation devastation.
   648. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:42 PM (#5608106)

Why would you "assume agreement?"
Because most people are sincere and mean what they say. If one says X, even if one is quoting someone, Occam's Razor says that one actually thinks X.

What's actually bad faith is posting something without any indicia of disagreement, and then when criticized for it saying, "Hey, I didn't agree with it; I was just posting it."
   649. The Yankee Clapper Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:43 PM (#5608107)
How is #618 getting no interest? I know it's an awful lot of words, but seriously, read it.

What's to say? Barbara Jordan's position on illegal immigration aligns closely with Trump, although it seems like you object to that being mentioned.
   650. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:46 PM (#5608109)

You understand that Jason is no more willing to engage reason than SBB or Clapper on this subject, yes?
   651. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:47 PM (#5608110)
xcept there's no shortage of evidence -- from the comically awful Iran nuke deal to failing to go after Hezbollah to failing to lift a finger to stop Iran in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq -- that Obama sought to empower the world's no. 1 state sponsor of terror.

Probably because he was a secret Kenyan Muslim, right?
   652. Shredder Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:49 PM (#5608111)
Why?
Because WHATABOUT!!, that's why.
   653. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:49 PM (#5608112)
Jason, you and others keep using the word "concoct" with respect to the dossier. Is it your contention that the HRC campaign essentially told Fusion GPS what they wanted to be in there, or "merely" that Fusion GPS made up a bunch of stuff they thought the campaign would pay for? Or something else...
We know that Team Hillary paid Fusion GPS, which was already working on behalf of Kremlin interests, to collect dirt on Trump-Russia. It's still unclear whether the campaign paid for the dirt to be concocted. And of course, we'll find out more about the Obama administration's use of the dossier after the election. (Also, it's fair to wonder what the White House was up to prior to Trump's victory -- and not just about Hillary's homebrewed server.)

The DoJ IG report will be released in the coming weeks and it's expected that the findings will shed way more light on what transpired throughout 2016.
   654. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM (#5608117)
Barbara Jordan's position on illegal immigration align[ed] closely with Trump, although it seems like you object to that being mentioned.

Just as Marco Rubio's position on immigration reform used to align closely with Obama's, before he got the tap on his shoulder. And unlike Barbara Jordan's position on immigration, Rubio's wasn't put forth 23 years ago.

I also wonder what Barbara Jordan would've had to say about Donald Trump's racist rhetoric. I doubt if Clapper would be citing that, because it's not his job.
   655. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 12:58 PM (#5608118)
Why would you "assume agreement?" That's pure hackery and lack of good faith. Better to rely on whether someone, you know, actually says he agrees.
The problem arises when you (or anyone) don't say whether you agree or not. If your default reason for posting sans commentary is to be provocative rather than support for your views, that's good to know.

I rarely post an excerpt without some kind of commentary to indicate whether it's a mock, an attempt to provoke, pure entertainment, or to support a particular point. In the absence of commentary of any kind I'm either full on mocking or full on supporting; if I'm looking to provoke thought I'll explicitly say so. But that's just me - I'd be interested in what other folks' tendencies are. Maybe a good percentage of the rancor around here is misguided due to a difference in strategy.
   656. OCF Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:02 PM (#5608121)

You know, this really can't be done by pointing to the height and weight of a 20 something professional athlete. Muscle v. fat, old v. young, etc.

OK, I'll put it this way (but without pictures). I'm old and fat. I'm 6'1, 260 and in my mid 60's. I do get more exercise - mostly walking - so I probably have more lower body muscle mass, but I'm no athlete and never was. I know what I look like and I know what Trump looks like - and he's fatter than I am.
   657. BDC Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:07 PM (#5608124)
In the absence of commentary of any kind I'm either full on mocking or full on supporting; if I'm looking to provoke thought I'll explicitly say so. But that's just me - I'd be interested in what other folks' tendencies are

I don't post excerpts very much, but when I do

Geez, let me start over so I don't sound like a Dos Equis meme. Sometimes I just post a story (often very local or very "foreign") mostly as a news item. I sometimes follow strange news outlets like Iceland Monitor and the Nachrichten aus Schleswig-Holstein and maybe most people don't. If I am not sure what I think about the item, I don't say much. It's just a possible topic for discussion.
   658. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:08 PM (#5608125)
What's to say?

Cuck whore.
   659. This is going to be state of the art wall Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:09 PM (#5608127)
As long as Jason is willing to put himself into the same pile as the youtube commentators on that video (the suggested vids are also pretty great!) I'll gladly read all his posts on the subject. Not a good look as ray would say.

OK, I'll put it this way (but without pictures). I'm old and fat. I'm 6'1, 260 and in my mid 60's. I do get more exercise - mostly walking - so I probably have more lower body muscle mass, but I'm no athlete and never was. I know what I look like and I know what Trump looks like - and he's fatter than I am.

I've been fat, skinny, in between etc but I've always been into lifting and working out. I have good grasp of what different body fat %s look at a given height and weight. Like Albert Pujols at 6-3 240 is probably around 18-20% body fat. A bit too much for a 1B even but compared to your average man he's ripped. He'll have a bit of a gut and some flab on his arms and thighs but he's ripped and has the athletic build.

Trump? Trump is closer to 6-1 for starters, and appears to weight about 250lbs. He has a massive beer gut and famously never exercises. Like it's a point of pride. I'd hazard an informed guess he's around 35-40% body fat. That's pretty high. It's not good. He's a fatty. I'm not sure how you could conclude otherwise from looking at him.
   660. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:11 PM (#5608128)
As long as Jason is willing to put himself into the same pile as the youtube commentators on that video (the suggested vids are also pretty great!) I'll gladly read all his posts on the subject. Not a good look as ray would say.
? ? ?
   661. Shredder Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:12 PM (#5608129)
He has a massive beer gut and famously never exercises. Like it's a point of pride.
He's not crazy or anything. He just doesn't want to drain the battery.
After college, after Trump mostly gave up his personal athletic interests, he came to view time spent playing sports as time wasted. Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted. So he didn't work out. When he learned that John O'Donnell, one of his top casino executives, was training for an Ironman triathlon, he admonished him, "You are going to die young because of this."
   662. SouthSideRyan Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:13 PM (#5608132)
It's amazing what a (proposed) moving of an embassy has done for JE's "principled" stance against Trump.
   663. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:14 PM (#5608133)

It's amazing what a (proposed) moving of an embassy has done for JE's "principled" stance against Trump.
Hey, that was witty and insightful the first 53 times someone posted it here.
   664. zenbitz Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:20 PM (#5608135)
Praeger
The press's constant description of Trump as a racist, a white supremacist, a fascist and an anti-Semite has been a Big Lie.

Much like supporting Trump has to be either stupid or ... well, maybe evil is too strong. Misanthropic? Contrary to the point of danger? This quote above is self-defeating.

Trump *says* racist and at least quasi-fascist things and has verbally or twitterly supported white supremacists and anti-semites.
So either:

a) He *IS* one or more of these things, and his words show his true feelings
b) He isn't any of these things, but he's too stupid to realize that he appears that way
c) He isn't any of these things, BUT he intentionally pretends to offer support for them for political "gain" or general complete ####### ness.

So -- best case scenario -- he's a totally loathsome ####### creep who says horrible inflammatory things just to get a rise out of people? That's Prager's defense?
   665. This is going to be state of the art wall Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:20 PM (#5608136)
? ? ?

You frequently link deranged, Infowars style content when it aligns with Trump. Here's some comments on the video:

Sorry fake news NYT, it isn't going to work. The Democrats are far more corrupt than Richard Nixon was and so are you.

Well, if that's the Story, then Mueller should be shut down tomorrow and Trump given the apology of the century.

This whole mess was driven by Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and Obama. Go ahead and claim "victim" status, but it won't work. Fact is, a ton of Hillary supporters (including herself) are guilty of Sedition, Treason, Obstruction and a host of other death-penalty crimes.

Much like these people, you are absolutely obsessed with Hillary Clinton and in love with Trump. 42% of Republicans think ANY news that paints politicians in a bad light is "fake news". Only 18% of democrats responded in kind. These are the nutbag cult of power worshipers you have jumped in the bucket with.

Trump is a great test and the only GOP leaning poster here to denounce him is David. For whatever reason yourself, ray and clapper remain in lock step with the man. I suspect that at least for yourself you see policy goals accomplished by a hawkish admin on Iran. Clapper got his boy on the SCOTUS. Ray? I dunno what Ray gets out of it other than getting to say "I said Trump would win!" 50 times a day.
   666. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:24 PM (#5608139)
What internet search data reveal about Donald Trump’s first year in office

In this report, I inaugurate the first in a series of big data analyses that will chart long-term trends. In the same way that researchers track political, economic, and social activities, it is useful to deploy social media and event histories to identify patterns in internet search behavior regarding President Trump. Using this information, I find several important developments:

* Public interest in Trump has plummeted over the course of 2017. After peaking during inauguration week, searches for him have dropped to 20 percent of the initial level as the public has soured on the chief executive.

I am not sure it is that significant, at least unless it is compared to previous presidents, and of course social media has changed so fast the last few years even then I am not sure you can get apples to apples, but still ... bad ratings. Sad.
   667. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:25 PM (#5608140)
Mark Harris:
I know people are skeptical that Trump weighs only 239 but remember each of his hands is only one ounce.
   668. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:28 PM (#5608143)
He has a massive beer gut and famously never exercises.

He doesn't drink. That gut is all McDonald's.
   669. Zonk, Genius of the Stables Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:28 PM (#5608144)
Hey, that was witty and insightful the first 53 times someone posted it here.

So is Arrested Development, but I'm currently re-watching it....
   670. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:31 PM (#5608148)
You frequently link deranged, Infowars style content when it aligns with Trump. Here's some comments on the video:
I posted a video of Scott Shane, then one of Bill Clinton. How am I responsible for the comments on either page?

Better yet, kindly go back and read what I've said today about the dossier, then opine in plain English what you think is so beyond the pale.
   671. This is going to be state of the art wall Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:38 PM (#5608157)
Better yet, kindly go back and read what I've said today about the dossier, then opine in plain English what you think is so beyond the pale.

the dossier is a symptom of Trump's shady ass ties with Russia, including money laundering. It's not a cause. The idea that Hillary Clinton and the DNC are responsible for the dossier (that is 100% fake in this narrative) and that it launched the FISA warrants and led us down this current collusion path is just batshit, conspiracy theory, InfoWars level crazy.

It is, as they say in your circles -- fake news.
   672. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:41 PM (#5608160)
We know that Team Hillary paid Fusion GPS,
So, in other words, we know a campaign hired an international research firm to do oppo research.
which was already working on behalf of Kremlin interests,
And that international research firm has international clients.
to collect dirt on Trump-Russia
Dirt, sure. Do we know Trump-Russia dirt was specified in the work order? Or is that speculation?
It's still unclear whether the campaign paid for the dirt to be concocted
Other than that we are speculating.
   673. Ray (RDP) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:42 PM (#5608161)

The problem arises when you (or anyone) don't say whether you agree or not.

That's not a problem.

If your default reason for posting sans commentary is to be provocative rather than support for your views, that's good to know.

I don't have a default reason.
   674. Zonk, Genius of the Stables Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:44 PM (#5608163)
the dossier is a symptom of Trump's shady ass ties with Russia, including money laundering. It's not a cause. The idea that Hillary Clinton and the DNC are responsible for the dossier (that is 100% fake in this narrative) and that it launched the FISA warrants and led us down this current collusion path is just batshit, conspiracy theory, InfoWars level crazy.

This.

It would have been like Democrats responding to Dan Burtons' CSI: My Backyard With Watermelons by proposing he was Vince Foster's REAL killer... because golly, he's got a gun and just demonstrated how the bullet woulda, coulda, shoulda worked.

It's so nutty that it deserves nothing BUT derision... and all in the service of protecting a dope who is nothing but a wall of ridiculous.
   675. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:44 PM (#5608164)
He has a massive beer gut and famously never exercises.

He doesn't drink. That gut is all McDonald's.
Plus, duh, he GOLFS! All the time! That's exercise!
   676. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:45 PM (#5608165)
The idea that Hillary Clinton and the DNC are responsible for the dossier (that is 100% fake in this narrative)
Who paid for the dossier, genius? Why did Steele/Simpson prior to the election and the Obama administration after the vote shop it around to media in hope that it would get reported?
it launched the FISA warrants and led us down this current collusion path is just batshit, conspiracy theory, InfoWars level crazy.
Since you're 110-percent certain the dossier had nothing to do with the FISA warrants, what was responsible for the FISA warrants? Simpson has already backed away from his claim that the Bureau had a "mole" inside the Trump campaign.
   677. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:48 PM (#5608168)
Plus, duh, he GOLFS! All the time! That's exercise!

If you walk the course, it's a decent workout for a middle aged man. He's elderly, so walking the course would be very good for him. But, alas, he rides a golf cart, because he's a lazy fat ####.
   678. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:49 PM (#5608171)
Wait, he had credibility? Anyway ... Trump Has Lost All Credibility on Capitol Hill

Politico: “On the cusp of a deal for the second time with Democrats to enshrine protections for 700,000 young undocumented immigrants, Trump once again destroyed the underpinnings of the potential agreement… So now, instead of securing a bipartisan deal to fund the government and help a large group of immigrants that Trump said deserve compassion, the president and Republican Congress are scrambling, yet again, just to keep the government open.”

“It demonstrates once again to Democrats — and Republicans — that Trump is an unpredictable, unreliable partner who cannot be trusted to keep his word. To lawmakers on Capitol Hill, there may be no greater crime, since all members and senators know their word is their bond. Once you lose that credibility, you’re done as a deal-maker.”
   679. BDC Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:49 PM (#5608172)
I must say (even if it has been posted 53 times already :) that I am not on the "Trump is gaga" bandwagon that seems to be driving my social media feeds this week. I'm sure he's technically undemented and can name the features that a bicycle shares with a choo-choo or whatever, and I'm not impressed by that either.

It's the abyss of ignorance and the constant making up ######## that bothers me, not the diagnosis. You can be lucid as the day and still be a stupid #######.
   680. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:51 PM (#5608173)
Since you're 110-percent certain the dossier had nothing to do with the FISA warrants, what was responsible for the FISA warrants?

This is, of course, backwards. He doesn't have to prove what was responsible for the FISA warrants, those claiming it was the dossier have to prove that it was that. Something they have failed to do, repeatedly.
   681. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:53 PM (#5608174)
It must have killed Sam Stein to type these words:
Unquestionably, the tax bill's sparked corporate hiring/ bonuses. Some of that is PR moves designed to cover up layoffs elsewhere. Some of it may have been pre-planned. And the trend doesn’t justify the full tax bill or even the extent of corporate cuts. But it’s hard to ignore
WHAT ABOUT TEH CORPSES?
   682. PepTech, Intermittently Stable Genius Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:53 PM (#5608175)
Ray, it's times like this I am genuinely mystified.

The problem arises when you (or anyone) don't say whether you agree or not.

That's not a problem.
I suppose that speaks to your goals. If your goal is to knowingly cause some amount of confusion over your beliefs, and you derive satisfaction from (intentionally or unintentionally) converting that confusion into some kind of gotcha exercise, then there may not be any problem for *you*, but it's annoying to others. FYI.
If your default reason for posting sans commentary is to be provocative rather than support for your views, that's good to know.

I don't have a default reason.
I don't either, which is why it is helpful to indicate which of many possible reasons for a particular excerpt are in play. Otherwise there is unnecessary confusion, which leads to unnecessary namecalling, wasted posts, and needless rancor. Unless that's your goal.
   683. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:54 PM (#5608176)
Otherwise there is unnecessary confusion, which leads to unnecessary namecalling, wasted posts, and needless rancor. Unless that's your goal.

New here?
   684. Zonk, Genius of the Stables Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:55 PM (#5608177)
Wait, he had credibility? Anyway ... Trump Has Lost All Credibility on Capitol Hill

Remember, this was all basically caused by the dog and pony show to demonstrate that he's not senile, crazy, or demented... Shoulda just had Trump attend in a flight suit and decorated the room with a Mission Accomplished banner.

685. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:55 PM (#5608178)
This is, of course, backwards. He doesn't have to prove what was responsible for the FISA warrants, those claiming it was the dossier have to prove that it was that. Something they have failed to do, repeatedly.
More obtusity! Since FARA warrants are supposed to be top secret, he should have no knowledge what was or wasn't responsible for the execution of a FISA warrant.
   686. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 01:56 PM (#5608180)
HE'S A ####### TROLL!!! ENGAGING HIM WITHOUT MOCKING HIM IS POINTLESS!!

edit..that's for 682
   687. The Yankee Clapper Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:00 PM (#5608181)
If you walk the course, it's a decent workout for a middle aged man. He's elderly, so walking the course would be very good for him. But, alas, he rides a golf cart, because he's a lazy fat ####.

Most golf courses require carts these days, because it speeds up play and they make money on cart rentals. Trump is President, and often owns the course he's playing on, so he could probably make his own rules some of the time, but he also knows that due to security concerns other golfers are inconvenienced when he's on the course.

It's rather amusing that some folks here are still disputing the findings of the White House Physician.
   688. Joyful Calculus Instructor Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:00 PM (#5608183)
The investigation began because George Papa got drunk in Australia and blabbed about the campaigns’ ties to Russia.

I agree with [679]. Trump showed he’s not demented. He’s just evil. This is who he is. Also, it bugs me how people are making conspiracy theories about his doctor covering up his true weight. Like seriously, people?
   689. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:02 PM (#5608184)
So let's see...

Oh wait, lookie here:
Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe.

This includes approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to monitor the communications of Carter Page, two of the officials said. Last year, Page was identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser on national security.

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.
CNN = InfoWars, huh?
   690. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:04 PM (#5608185)

The investigation began because George Papa got drunk in Australia and blabbed about the campaigns’ ties to Russia.
No, he got drunk in London, in the presence of an Australian diplomat.
   691. Joe Bivens Recognizes the Kenyan Precedent Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:05 PM (#5608186)
Most golf courses require carts these days

Cite, please? FTR, I posted 133 rounds last year. I think I know about these things.

It's rather amusing that some folks here are still disputing the findings of the White House Physician.

There's no disputing he told Dr. Sanjay Gupta that Trump's coronary calcium count was 133, which signifies heart disease in a 71 year old male. Do you dispute this, Dancing Monkey #1?
   692. The Yankee Clapper Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:06 PM (#5608187)
More economic news - Apple Announces $350B Investment, 20,000 Jobs:
The headline from Apple is that it will "contribute" $350 billion to the U.S. economy over the next five years, although it's unclear exactly how the company came to that number. But the company promised to create 20,000 new jobs and a new campus thanks, in part, to the prospect of tax reform.

It anticipates a $38 billion tax bill for repatriated cash, as a result of the new tax bill. This implies it will bring back virtually all of its $250 billion in overseas cash. Apple also said it would spend over $30 billion in capital expenditures over the next five years. About $10 billion in capital expenditures will be investments in U.S. data centers, the company said. Apple added it will spend $5 billion as part of an innovation fund, up from the $1 billion previously announced CNBC's "Mad Money."

Sounds like good news.
   693. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:08 PM (#5608189)
One year ago, you folks were claiming it was Carter Page. Then it was the dossier. Now it's Papadopoulous and third or fourth-hand hearsay delivered to our intel agencies two months after it was supposedly uttered at a watering hole that triggered this full-blown investigation? OK, you try going with this one...

Also, maybe someone can explain why the FBI waited until February 2017 to interview Papadopoulos and never informed Congress, unlike they did with Carter Page, who was interviewed in the fall of '16?
   694. Zonk, Genius of the Stables Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:08 PM (#5608190)
Sounds like good news.

Sure is... I think it's great news - even better news is that all your good news hasn't done diddly squat to your boy or his party's popularity. I will gladly take that.
   695. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:09 PM (#5608191)
Also, it bugs me how people are making conspiracy theories about his doctor covering up his true weight. Like seriously, people?

Conspiracy theories are stupid, mocking is normal and - YMMV - justified. I'm seeing way more of the latter.

Seriously, if you had an acquaintance in that shape make that kind of proud statement about his weight, you would certainly mock him for his lying or ridiculousness following. If they were kind of an insecure self-conscious person, you'd disbelieve and feel sorry for them. If they were a loudmouth bully jerk, you'd do exactly what is going on here.
   696. Lassus Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:10 PM (#5608194)
Most golf courses require carts these days

No.
   697. Stormy JE wanted to milk the soft power dividend Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5608195)
Hey, look, here's more ironclad proof of Trump-Russia collusion!
EXCLUSIVE: In Reuters interview, Trump says Russia is helping North Korea evade sanctions
   698. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5608196)
More obtusity! Since FARA warrants are supposed to be top secret, he should have no knowledge what was or wasn't responsible for the execution of a FISA warrant.

So everything you have ever posted regarding the linkage between FISA warrants and the Steele Dossier is, as you say, obtuse. Concession accepted as stretchy would say. And thank you for proving my point in the best possible manner, I appreciate it.
   699. Barnaby Jones Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5608197)
piles of corpses on the street thanks to net neutrality repeal, tax reform, and withdrawal from the climate treaty

Yes, people were so very worried about the immediate impact of these things.

/extremely hard eyeroll
   700. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 17, 2018 at 02:14 PM (#5608198)
Oh wait, lookie here:
Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.
Come on, Jason; that's a nine-month old second- (or third-)¹ hand story that says nothing specific. If you're still citing it, it's because in the last 9 months there hasn't actually been a single development that would substantiate that claim.

¹ "People briefed on the investigation" is about as far from reliable as one can get without venturing into "just making it up" territory.
Page 7 of 22 pages ‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last ›

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

News

All News | Prime News

Old-School Newsstand

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Darren
for his generous support.