Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Monday, May 21, 2018

OTP 2018 May 21: President takes British royalty to a baseball game, May 15, 1991

The 65-year-old queen, dressed in a below-the-knee blue and red dress, black gloves and three strands of pearls, entered the Orioles dugout along the third base line. She formed a receiving line with her husband and the president, clad in a navy blazer, and Barbara Bush. The first lady wore a blue and white floral print dress.

While the VIP guests took their positions designated by their names on 3-by-5 cards, the song “Brown-Eyed Girl” played over the stadium’s public-address system. Their images appeared on the video screen in right-center field.

“I’ve been playing baseball for 10 years, and I’m used to a normal atmosphere,” said Cal Ripken Jr., the Orioles shortstop, after exchanging handshakes. “This is a lot different. There’s a lot of excitement.”

(As always, views expressed in the article lede and comments are the views of the individual commenters and the submitter of the article and do not represent the views of Baseball Think Factory or its owner.)

Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: May 21, 2018 at 07:42 AM | 1375 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: baltimore orioles, oakland athletics, off topic, politics, polyamorous wood

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 4 of 14 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
   301. The Yankee Clapper Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:16 PM (#5677300)
So, what happened after the wide, bipartisan support for the Ginsburg & Breyer confirmations? Senate Democrats returned the favor by breaking with tradition and voting against John Roberts in large numbers (78-22 for the full Senate), and then voted overwhelmingly against Samuel Alito (58-42), with prominent Democrats such as Obama, Clinton, Biden, Kerry, Kennedy, Leahy, Schumer & Reid voting against both. Alito was even filibustered. Ginsburg just bench-slapped Senate Democrats for it. Better late than never.

Bryer gets 80 votes and it's "bipartisan support." Roberts gets 78 and it's Evil Democratic Partisanship. Fcvk you, you simpering cnvt.

Poor pathetic Sam (#292) cut off my post at the Roberts vote when responding, eliminating the part I have bolded above, but even then he blatantly lies by omission in attempt to mislead. He must think others are as stupid as he is. Breyer was confirmed on an 87-9 vote; there were more than twice as many negative votes, all from Democrats, when Roberts was confirmed by a 78-22 vote, and many of those votes came from prominent Democrats who ran on their party's national ticket or were Senate powers. It was worse for Alito, who had to overcome a Democratic filibuster. Even more importantly, if you read the original post (#177), I wasn't the one that drew the line between the Ginsburg/Breyer confirmations and those thereafter, that was Justice Ginsburg's formulation. Sam's sexist criticism would be better directed at the Justice, but we all know she'd do more than bench-slap him if he dared.

EDIT: Corrected Breyer confirmation vote; inadvertently had his 1st Circuit confirmation vote originally.
   302. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:16 PM (#5677301)
So, what happened after the wide, bipartisan support for the Ginsburg & Breyer confirmations? Senate Democrats returned the favor by breaking with tradition and voting against John Roberts in large numbers (78-22 for the full Senate)

Bryer gets 80 votes and it's "bipartisan support." Roberts gets 78 and it's Evil Democratic Partisanship.

Fcvk you, you simpering cnvt.
Sam is resorting to making up numbers and leaving out the story. Breyer got 87 votes, not 80. More to the point about bipartisanship, Republicans voted 33-9 in favor of Breyer, while Democrats split 22-22 on Roberts.
   303. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:17 PM (#5677303)
Reposted from previous page:

Story gaining a bit of ground on the tubes:

* Harley Davidson shuts plant in York PA, 350 layoffs now, more later
* Pockets cash on stock buyback after Trump tax cuts
* Announces move of work done in York plant to new facility in Bangkok Thailand to get around costs of new steel tariffs

Link, please. I'm not finding anything by googling other than a 4 month old story.
   304. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:19 PM (#5677305)
Authoritarians hate science. The Soviet Union prohibited discussion of Darwinian evolutionary theory in favor of Lysenkoism which was more consistent with their political worldview. Republicans do the same every opportunity they get, because their political philosophy eschews data and serious analysis. "Feels before reals," they might say,

Science reveals the universe has no purpose at all, certainly not producing our species. The only progress we make is towards the grave.
   305. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:22 PM (#5677306)
There were baby strollers in three different crosswalks on my way home from work. I asked myself, "What would Rickey do?" but slowed down anyway.
   306. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:22 PM (#5677307)
Authoritarians hate science. The Soviet Union prohibited discussion of Darwinian evolutionary theory in favor of Lysenkoism which was more consistent with their political worldview. Republicans do the same every opportunity they get, because their political philosophy eschews data and serious analysis. "Feels before reals," they might say,

Science reveals the universe has no purpose at all

Yeah, ok, put down the bong and get a haircut hippie.
   307. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:23 PM (#5677309)
So much for science.
   308. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:24 PM (#5677310)
Who’s winning the trade war? Everyone but Trump.

There may be new winners as President Donald Trump ramps up trade pressures on China: America’s top competitors.

Brazil could bring millions of new acres of land into production faster with the help of Chinese investments in its roads and railways, a boom for soybean farmers seeking an edge over U.S. farmers. In Europe, Airbus is poised to ramp up production to fill Chinese orders that were originally meant to go to U.S.-based Boeing. Australia, Canada and other countries may be able to export the scrap aluminum and other recyclables the U.S. used to send to China en masse.

To be fair, some of this global reordering is/was inevitable.

The Chinese have long wanted to - and have, in a variety of sectors - diversified their sources for any number of goods and materials. Add to that, as TFA notes, China certainly recognizes that the key to continued growth is growing a middle class - despite Trump's stupidity on such matters, most countries would certainly see the trade 'endgame' as a transition from an export-driven economy to a consumer-driven economy.

But like all things Trump, he just stomps on the gas to make a problem worse and come to a head faster.
   309. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:27 PM (#5677313)
Sam is resorting to making up numbers and leaving out the story.

No, I was replying to the numbers Clapper posted in his original screed. If he went back and edited that post to make it look better for himself, that's to be expected from a hackeneyed cvntfck like him, really.
   310. Sleepy's not going to blame himself Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:27 PM (#5677314)
I'm not sure what "tanked" means. I mean, I know what the word means; I'm not sure what the argument is.
Look, there's a five year plan. The Cubs FBI are going to have some rough years, lose a lot of games cases, and corruption will reign supreme in the land, but after a few years of rebuilding under new leadership, and picking up some top draft picks purging anyone who is not an absolute partisan R hack, there will be plenty of fresh blood to win the 2016 World Series investigate whomever the next D president ends up being.
   311. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:28 PM (#5677315)
I asked myself, "What would Rickey do?" but slowed down anyway.

Pvssy.
   312. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:29 PM (#5677318)
Science reveals the universe has no purpose at all, certainly not producing our species. The only progress we make is towards the grave.

If one looks to the universe for purpose and finds only despair, my suggestion would be to look far more locally and act accordingly.

313. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:31 PM (#5677319)
I prefer "Sensitive New Age Guy".
   314. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:33 PM (#5677320)
Look, there's a five year plan. The Cubs FBI are going to have some rough years, lose a lot of games cases, and corruption will reign supreme in the land, but after a few years of rebuilding under new leadership, and picking up some top draft picks purging anyone who is not an absolute partisan R hack, there will be plenty of fresh blood to win the 2016 World Series investigate whomever the next D president ends up being.

So.... to "tank"...

You might do things like use an allegedly well-known within intelligence circles CIA storyteller for infiltration purposes rather than signing that expensive superspy.

Or - you trade away high-priced dossiers for a FISA warrant against an ex-coffee fetcher a couple weeks before the election.
   315. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:36 PM (#5677323)
#255 - I appreciate the answer. Sadly I have work right now (stupid work), but none of that says anything about the Mueller investigation specifically, so I guess you are OK with that investigation. I mean it sounds like it will all come out, so I am not sure where your anxiety is coming from.
No worries. I'm increasingly concerned about the history that resulted in the triggering of the special counsel's investigation, but at most believe the inquiry should be focused squarely on the 2016 election and that heavy-handed tactics we've read about should cease pronto.
   316. The Yankee Clapper Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:40 PM (#5677324)
   317. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:40 PM (#5677325)

No, I was replying to the numbers Clapper posted in his original screed. If he went back and edited that post to make it look better for himself, that's to be expected from a hackeneyed cvntfck like him, really.
He did not edit the post. The thing he quoted -- which I now see is Politico -- apparently had a typo. I therefore retract my claim that you made up numbers.

You still analyzed it wrong by looking at total numbers rather than the cross-party numbers, which was the whole point. Even someone as overwhelmingly well-qualified as Roberts could not get majority Democratic support, while a liberal like Ginsburg got strong Republican support.
   318. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:40 PM (#5677326)
It is GD impossible to keep up with the nonsense.

To be clear, here’s the chain of nonsense: Donald J. Trump is (or was?) represented by Michael Cohen. Cohen, in his current maze of allegedly criminal activities which are being investigated by the US Attorney’s Office in New York, is represented by Stephen Ryan. Ryan has also represented him in his testimonies to Congress and with the Special Counsel’s office.

Last year, Ryan and a colleague at his law firm registered with FARA to represent Qatar in “establishing and conducting liaison with executive branch officials and members of Congress” for $40,000 a month. The agreement is dated about three weeks after the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia led a regional blockade/boycott against Qatar. The representation apparently ended two months later.

I can ALMOST understand the Trumpkin laser-like focus on a footnote and now, a couple of conversations with Stefan Halper....
   319. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:41 PM (#5677327)
heavy-handed tactics we've read about should cease pronto.

So the fat, bald, spray-tanned serial adulterer you so obsequiously genuflect to should cease publicly demanding the Justice Department forcefully investigate his political opponents? Good luck with that Juan. You wanted a bellicose authoritarian idiot to pray to and you got one.
   320. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:41 PM (#5677328)
Science reveals the universe has no purpose at all

No it doesn't. Human science has no avenue into such a question at all. You're asking a different iteration of the same mistaken question the "intelligent designers" want to foist into science.
   321. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:42 PM (#5677329)
He's just trying to figure out a way to parlay his encyclopedic knowledge of "Rick and Morty" episodes into a facade of wizened ennui.
   322. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:43 PM (#5677330)
There certainly is reason to mistrust the FBI. History shows this. If you think the FBI is easily politicized then what is your recommendation, JE? Does it need to be fixed?
The past 18 months have been a humbling experience. After 2001, I fell for the notion that, by and large, federal law enforcement was capable of policing itself, and that it would never work in tandem with an administration to engage in despicable activities. Just because it happened during a Dem White House doesn't mean the potential for similar abuse can't happen with this one or a future GOP administration.

I'm unsure whether the Bureau requires wholesale fixing. Maybe the answer is as simple as raising the threshold for certain types of investigations? Also, the Constitution gives the executive branch enormous powers over foreign policy (also immigration) but Congress must step up and fulfill its oversight obligations on domestic issues -- and that includes federal law enforcement.
   323. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:43 PM (#5677331)
I'm increasingly concerned about the history that resulted in the triggering of the special counsel's investigation

Tell us more about the faked moon landing, Juan.
   324. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:45 PM (#5677333)
Maybe the answer is as simple as raising the threshold for certain types of investigations?

One assumes "certain types" here means "anything that might make a Republican look bad."
   325. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:45 PM (#5677334)
The battle for cake freedom is escalating.
Publix wouldn't write Summa Cum Laude on graduation cake due to profanity, SC family says

The bakery omitted the middle Latin word. It was replaced with hyphens.

"The cake experience was kind of frustrating and humiliating because I had to explain to my friends and family like what that meant. And they were giggling uncontrollably. At least my friends were," said Jacob Koscinski.

Some culus at the bakery really futuit sursum with this bovis stercus. Besides, isn't "cum" just Latin for "frosting"?

[EDIT: Ego enim dabo Coke est Yankee Batillus.]
   326. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:45 PM (#5677335)
And the minor fact that for his entire career he's been associated exclusively with Republicans.** But I'm sure that if he'd worked for Clinton and Obama you'd have deemed that to be irrelevant.
Not sure where you're going with this. Republicans can do awful things too.
   327. You Know Nothing JT Snow (YR) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:46 PM (#5677336)
The past 18 months have been a humbling experience.

More accurate to say a submissive experience.
   328. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:46 PM (#5677338)
heavy-handed tactics we've read about should cease pronto.

So the fat, bald, spray-tanned serial adulterer you so obsequiously genuflect to should cease publicly demanding the Justice Department forcefully investigate his political opponents? Good luck with that Juan. You wanted a bellicose authoritarian idiot to pray to and you got one.

I think he's made it entirely clear that his discomfort with heavy-handed tactics are limited solely to those that are wholly speculative, limited to the 2016 election, and allegedly against Trump.

Other instances - where the heavy-handed tactic is obvious, announced in tweet form, covers anyone or anything else - these are not his concern.

It's called a "principle".... or to use the more likely parlance, a "principal".

You hear? Bye!
   329. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:46 PM (#5677339)
No it doesn't. Human science has no avenue into such a question at all. You're asking a different iteration of the same mistaken question the "intelligent designers" want to foist into science.

Returning from lunch I saw the idiocy you are replying to and was going to write this exact sentiment. Science is completely orthogonal to the philosophical question of purpose. Anyone bringing up science in this context is a moron, disingenuous, or both.
   330. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:47 PM (#5677340)
8. Good luck with the North Korea summit. Glad we got rid of the JCPOA to negotiate a better deal. And of course we’ll get the ultimate deal on Israel-Palestine. God help us all
LOL. Goldenberg is not a serious person.
   331. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:48 PM (#5677341)
He's just trying to figure out a way to parlay his encyclopedic knowledge of "Rick and Morty" episodes into a facade of wizened ennui.

Whoah, whoah, whoah...

Some piker doesn't just "get winner" of whomever ends up on top between Sam and myself for that title...
   332. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:48 PM (#5677342)
I can ALMOST understand the Trumpkin laser-like focus on a footnote and now

It's the mafioso version of Karl Rove's basic political tactics. Accuse the other guy of the thing you know you're doing, loudly. Lie loud, lie hard, lie repeatedly and with unflinching resolve. 40% of the population will ignore every fact of the world that shows you are lying, and replace their reality with your own.
   333. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:49 PM (#5677343)
but at most believe the inquiry should be focused squarely on the 2016 election and that heavy-handed tactics we've read about should cease pronto.

That is not how investigations of this nature typically work. Just recently you lectured me that Benghazi was not a complete and utter snipe hunt, because it "revealed" her "rogue" server. I guess your opinion on that has changed substantially.

In any event exactly what "heavy-handed tactics" are you referencing? I assume these same tactics are unusual to use in this context and have no been used before in similar investigations, right?
   334. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:51 PM (#5677344)
Publix wouldn't write Summa Cum Laude on graduation cake due to profanity, SC family says

I guarantee you this Publix Bakery is run by some Christian nutter.
   335. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:52 PM (#5677346)
I see somebody learned her lesson from the Trumnpgue lashing...
In fairness, Admiral Rogers dissented from the Russia-favored-Trump view as well.
   336. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:54 PM (#5677347)
Just recently you lectured me that Benghazi was not a complete and utter snipe hunt, because it "revealed" her "rogue" server. I guess your opinion on that has changed substantially.
Except the Benghazi panel didn't then proceed to take the lead on the server issue. It was picked up by the traditional committees.
   337. Lassus Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:55 PM (#5677348)
I'm sorry, that PUBLIX story deserves a very loud "IT'S LATIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT" and whatever trip is required to a new bakery.
   338. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:55 PM (#5677349)
In any event exactly what "heavy-handed tactics" are you referencing? I assume these same tactics are unusual to use in this context and have no been used before in similar investigations, right?
The pre-dawn raid on Manafort and his wife is the first thing that comes to mind.
   339. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:56 PM (#5677350)
In fairness, Admiral Rogers dissented from the Russia-favored-Trump view as well.

Russia favored any angle that would destabilize and weaken America's position in the world. Russia never imagined America would be so willfully stupid as to elect their preferred candidate, because they thought America wasn't *that* ####### dumb. But they overestimated America, and actually got a much better outcome than they would ever have hoped to dream.
   340. AuntBea calls himself Sky Panther Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:56 PM (#5677351)
Kid got a 4.89 gpa and was top of his class... home-schooled.
   341. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:56 PM (#5677352)
The past 18 months have been a humbling experience. After 2001, I fell for the notion that, by and large, federal law enforcement was capable of policing itself, and that it would never work in tandem with an administration to engage in despicable activities. Just because it happened during a Dem White House doesn't mean the potential for similar abuse can't happen with this one or a future GOP administration.

Awwwww....

Someone feels left out out of the Tucker Carlson/Mark Penn mutual belly rub.... Next time, maybe.
   342. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 01:59 PM (#5677353)
Except the Benghazi panel didn't then proceed to take the lead on the server issue. It was picked up by the traditional committees.

This is Jason being a ####### ####. He's spinning because the House was so blantantly partisan as to run with Benghazi for 700 iterations, while deflecting anything that might remove some inkling of power from a Republican executive.
   343. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:01 PM (#5677355)
The pre-dawn raid on Manafort and his wife is the first thing that comes to mind.

The reason they took that step is because you ####### idiots elected mafioso to the goddamned White House, dicknozzle.
   344. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:01 PM (#5677356)
I see somebody learned her lesson from the Trumnpgue lashing...

Cite?

345. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:02 PM (#5677357)

So you were the ####### calling the ##### smelly a few posts back, huh?

The cornerstone of scientific method is the systematic denial that ‘true’ knowledge can be got at by interpreting phenomena in terms of final causes—that is to say, of ‘purpose.’” -- J. Monod.

That science rules out the whole question of purpose at the start means it isn't there to find. Excuse me for not expressing that distinction as eloquently as brother Jacques.

It is almost irresistible for humans to believe that we have some special relation to the universe, that human life is not just a more-or-less farcical outcome of a chain of accidents reaching back to the first three minutes, but that we were somehow built in from the beginning... It is hard to realize that this all [i.e., life on Earth] is just a tiny part of an overwhelmingly hostile universe. It is even harder to realize that this present universe has evolved from an unspeakably unfamiliar early condition, and faces a future extinction of endless cold or intolerable heat. The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it also seems pointless." -- S. Weinberg

"Look at how much smarter we are than fundamentalist Trump voters" is a version of the schoolboy pointing at the chimp and making faces. Good for you!
   346. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:05 PM (#5677359)
New and Hot: So dear reader, in addition to passing along his entire life story, let me know clue you into Halper's organic food preferences...

And the minor fact that for his entire career he's been associated exclusively with Republicans.** But I'm sure that if he'd worked for Clinton and Obama you'd have deemed that to be irrelevant.

** Go on, JE, take the final plunge. Tell us that those Republican presidents he worked for (Nixon, Ford, Reagan) or raised money for (G.W. Bush), were RINOs in service to the Deep State.

Not sure where you're going with this. Republicans can do awful things too.

And if they don't reinforce the latest talking point about how the FBI is out to get Trump, it can't get any awfuler than that.
   347. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:09 PM (#5677363)
"Look at how much smarter we are than fundamentalist Trump voters" is a version of the schoolboy pointing at the chimp and making faces. Good for you!

Son, if you're going to go into one of your jacking-off-in-a-cup cycles again, at least have the common decency to go into your room and away from guests.
   348. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:10 PM (#5677365)

I'm not prepared to support putting them in cages... though, if promises were made that it wouldn't be done in a heavy-handed manner?
   349. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:10 PM (#5677364)
Cite?

Cite:
NSA Director Adm. Mike Rogers cast a dash of doubt Tuesday on the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia-tied hackers sought to help Donald Trump in the 2016 election, explaining for the first time in public testimony why his agency had only "moderate confidence" in that judgment.

Testifying before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, Rogers affirmed he and the NSA were highly confident the Russians sought to hurt Hillary Clinton in the election. But Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., asked Rogers – who also heads U.S. Cyber Command -- why the NSA differed on the related conclusion about Trump in the Jan. 6 intelligence report on alleged Russian interference in the election.

That conclusion stated that the Russian government “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

The FBI and CIA backed that with high confidence, but the NSA only held that judgment with “moderate confidence.”

Cotton noted that fellow Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., during the hearing called Trump “Russia’s preferred candidate” and asked Rogers to “explain the discrepancy.”

“I wouldn’t call it a discrepancy, I’d call it an honest difference of opinion between three different organizations and in the end I made that call,” Rogers said.

He added that when he looked at the data, for each of the other judgments there were multiple sources and he could exclude every other alternative rationale. But for this particular conclusion, “it didn’t have the same level of sourcing and the same level of multiple sources,” he said.

He noted that he still agreed with the judgment, but he wasn’t at the same confidence level as CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director James Comey.
Emphasis mine.

So while Rogers' conclusion was indeed the same, it wasn't backed with the same level of confidence.
   350. Jess Franco Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5677366)
But I ask myself "What would the chimpanzee do?"
   351. spycake Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5677367)
"The cake experience was kind of frustrating and humiliating because I had to explain to my friends and family like what that meant. And they were giggling uncontrollably. At least my friends were," said Jacob Koscinski.

It was ridiculous to censor it, but why did the family just leave it and politely explain the dirty meaning of the censored word to their party guests? It's frosting on top of frosting, skim it off, throw on a little cap and gown or plastic flowers. Hell, get a little bag of frosting and fill in the word yourself.

Take a photo to humiliate Publix first, but fix the darn cake. (Publix is probably sesitive to dirty words, given the short and curly result of removing the L from their name...)
   352. Traderdave Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:11 PM (#5677368)

A lawfully executed search warrant, lawfully obtained with probable cause and a judge's signature, is NOT a raid.
   353. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:12 PM (#5677369)

Pre-dawn ICE raids that separate parents from their children: GO FOR IT! LAW AND ORDER! USA! USA! USA!

Pre-dawn raids** of the house of a possible collaborator with Russia: FASCISM!

** and as Traderdave points out, backed by a lawfully executed search warrant
   354. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:13 PM (#5677371)
And if they don't reinforce the latest talking point about how the FBI is out to get Trump, it can't get any awfuler than that.
As noted on countless occasions, there's an opening the size of Alasaka between Jonah Goldberg and Jen Rubin.
   355. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:13 PM (#5677370)
So while Rogers' conclusion was the same, it wasn't with the same level of confidence.

I see.

So you're saying he holds out the possibility that hurting Hillary Clinton's chances might have been for the benefit of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson?

Or Evan McMullin, I guess.
   356. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:14 PM (#5677372)
Testifying before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, Rogers affirmed he and the NSA were highly confident the Russians sought to hurt Hillary Clinton in the election. But Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., asked Rogers – who also heads U.S. Cyber Command -- why the NSA differed on the related conclusion about Trump in the Jan. 6 intelligence report on alleged Russian interference in the election.

That conclusion stated that the Russian government “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

So, just to be clear, the nit Jason is hanging this round of cockholstering on is the distinction between "high confidence" and "moderate confidence" that Putin was actively promoting Trump, rather than actively sabotaging Clinton. As if the two things could be distinct at all in a winner take all general election. This is Jason playing the part of the beaten woman who continues to go back to the abuser, because he texted and said "sorry." Again.
   357. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:14 PM (#5677373)
The reason they took that step is because you ####### idiots elected mafioso to the goddamned White House, dicknozzle.
Remember, this is just another example of Sammy looking out for me.
   358. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:14 PM (#5677374)
As noted on countless occasions, there's an opening the size of Alasaka between Jonah Goldberg and Jen Rubin.

But not the size of Goldberg's pants.
   359. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:15 PM (#5677375)
A lawfully executed search warrant, lawfully obtained with probable cause and a judge's signature, is NOT a raid.
Manafort is as shady as they come but he and his attorneys were fully cooperating with the authorities and Congress. Having agents bust in before dawn with guns drawn was totally unnecessary.
   360. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:15 PM (#5677376)

As I said yesterday. I don't think you're capable of kicking the habit now. You're a junkie for life at this point. I'm just pointing out your sickness for others to see.
   361. Lassus Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:16 PM (#5677377)

Pretty sure we're beyond that now and into "mocking you".
   362. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:16 PM (#5677378)
Manafort is as shady as hell but he and his attorneys were fully cooperating with the authorities and Congress. Having agents bust in before dawn with guns drawn was totally unnecessary.

It's not like he was a black guy in his back yard, with a phone.
   363. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:17 PM (#5677380)
So you're saying he holds out the possibility that hurting Hillary Clinton's chances might have been for the benefit of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson?
Even Sammy was able to figure this out.

EDIT: Until he wasn't.
   364. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:19 PM (#5677382)
So, just to be clear, the nit Jason is hanging this round of cockholstering on is the distinction between "high confidence" and "moderate confidence" that Putin was actively promoting Trump, rather than actively sabotaging Clinton.
You were getting warmer with your earlier answer. Alas, now you've gone stone cold.

Sad!
   365. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:20 PM (#5677383)
As Orin Kerr and Popehat both pointed out, "pre dawn raid" is just a media stock phrase; it's almost certainly not true here. (The pre-dawn part, I mean.)

Manafort is as shady as they come but he and his attorneys were fully cooperating with the authorities and Congress. Having agents bust in before dawn with guns drawn was totally unnecessary.
Presumably they did not in fact believe he was fully cooperating.
   366. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:20 PM (#5677385)
Even Sammy was able to figure this out.

Uh-huh.

Where "moderate confidence" constitutes "dissent".

Just like I dissent from Sam's description of you as a hopeless junkie who is unable to kick the habit.

I think you could kick it, but it will be a decision you would need to make yourself and I think the chances are exceedingly slim you will.
   367. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:22 PM (#5677386)
You were getting warmer with your earlier answer.

The thing you're feeling as "getting warmer" is just you swallowing yet another round of runny #### straight from the Trumpkin-pede's ass.
   368. ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:28 PM (#5677390)
The thing you're feeling as "getting warmer" is just you swallowing yet another round of runny #### straight from the Trumpkin-pede's ass.

TMI. Let's keep this a family-friendly site where all us motherfuckers of good will can air out our policy differences like gentlemen.
   369. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:28 PM (#5677391)
To be fair to Jason, it's important to remember his newfound concerns over civil liberties and heavy-handed law enforcement are not limited to Trump apparatchiks.

Remember all the other occasions he's questioned such actions that had nothing to do with Trump.

Like this

or this

or this

Why, just the other day - we were talking about MS-13, gangs, and immigration.

And - over the course that discussion - someone mentioned the case of an immigrant with legal status who won a deportation case after ICE ridiculously and falsely claimed a tattoo was a gang tattoo.

Jason - stock full of his PRINCIPALS - hear bye denounced such heavy-handed tactics.

370. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:29 PM (#5677392)
Presumably they did not in fact believe he was fully cooperating.
"Presumably." Doesn't sound very libertarian to me...
   371. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:31 PM (#5677393)
As Orin Kerr and Popehat both pointed out, "pre dawn raid" is just a media stock phrase; it's almost certainly not true here. (The pre-dawn part, I mean.)
It took place before dawn.
   372. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:32 PM (#5677395)
Jason - stock full of his PRINCIPALS - hear bye denounced such heavy-handed tactics.
"Principles."
   373. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:37 PM (#5677398)

"Principles."

I thought I made it pretty clear that I was attempting to speak in your master's voice...

Alas, it would appear that clever parody - or at least, recognition of it - is yet another casualty of your junk habit.
   374. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:39 PM (#5677401)
TMI. Let's keep this a family-friendly site where all us ############# of good will can air out our policy differences like gentlemen.
I'm a bit less concerned with the vulgarity than the repetitiveness. Dazzle me, Sammy!
   375. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:40 PM (#5677402)
It took place before dawn.
I can't find a single story that says the actual time of the raid, as opposed to using the cliché.

I mean, they had a warrant. Signed by a so-called judge and everything. I don't think it's particularly libertarian to argue that political figures ought to get special treatment not available to the common people.
   376. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:40 PM (#5677403)
Braking!

Trump speaks... about things.
   377. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:40 PM (#5677404)
The Hill: Cohen threatened The Onion in 2013 over satirical Trump article
Michael Cohen sent the satirical site a cease-and-desist letter in 2013 for a piece written as his Trump Organization client and it went unnoticed until recently, the publiciation revealed Monday.

The story in question was titled “When You’re Feeling Low, Just Remember I’ll Be Dead in About 15 Or 20 Years.” Cohen threatened legal action and demanded that the site remove the article, without acknowledging that it was meant in jest.

“Let me begin by stating the obvious ... that the commentary was not written by Mr. Trump,” Cohen wrote, according to the long-lost email. “The article is an absolutely disgusting piece that lacks any place in journalism; even in your Onion."

“Maybe all of you #haters #trolls missed the memo but @TheOnion is a news “SATIRE” Organization. That means...it’s not real! #GetALife,” Cohen tweeted. A spokesman for The Onion, sent through its parent company Fusion Media Group, assured the Daily News the email was “indeed real.”
   378. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:41 PM (#5677405)

You are less a libertarian than Ray, and Ray's not even close.
   379. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:41 PM (#5677406)
I mean, they had a warrant. Signed by a so-called judge and everything. I don't think it's particularly libertarian to argue that political figures ought to get special treatment not available to the common people.

He's not arguing that political figures get special treatment.

He's arguing that Trump-aligned figures get special treatment.
   380. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:45 PM (#5677407)
Here, David:
The early morning search, conducted by FBI agents working on the case supervised by Mueller, came on July 26, a day after Manafort agreed to turn over records to the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is also investigating the Trump campaign’s possible collusion with Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.

Also here:

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home
   381. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:46 PM (#5677409)
I'm a bit less concerned with the vulgarity than the repetitiveness.

Says the guy who spent how many weeks and words on a footnote?
   382. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:51 PM (#5677412)
You are less a libertarian than Ray, and Ray's not even close.
Well yeah, what libertarian claims his favorite TV show is Hawaii 5-0?

But you're supposed to be the über-libertarian in these parts, at least on domestic issues, and yet you increasingly sound like Chris Christie -- or the 90s Rudy Giuliani.
   383. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:52 PM (#5677413)
Jason, not really clear on the point of 380. Neither one of those links gives any detail about when the raid occurred. (EDIT: I mean, I don't think so; I skimmed them.) The second one uses the "predawn" formulation that I've already acknowledged/criticized, and the first mixes it up a bit by saying "early morning," which isn't even the same thing as "predawn." (I mean, it could be; neither is very precise.)
   384. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:53 PM (#5677414)
If only there were some easy way to identify which suspects should have their beauty sleep respected and which are not subject to such niceties.

Maybe some criteria, some attribute, some association that marks them as banker's hours only targets...
   385. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:56 PM (#5677416)
Jason, not really clear on the point of 380. Neither one of those links gives any detail about when the raid occurred. The second one uses the "predawn" formulation that I've already acknowledged/criticized, and the first mixes it up a bit by saying "early morning," which isn't even the same thing as "predawn." (I mean, it could be; neither is very precise.)
Now I'm confused. You asked me for evidence the raid took place before dawn? Early morning is commonly used to describe an event taking place before sunrise. And the WaPo headline is unambiguous.
   386. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:57 PM (#5677417)
Plausible speculations throughout this 538 piece: What Happens If Republicans Keep Control Of The House And Senate?
   387. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:57 PM (#5677418)
But you're supposed to be the über-libertarian in these parts, at least on domestic issues, and yet you increasingly sound like Chris Christie -- or the 90s Rudy Giuliani.

Read David's last sentence @375 aloud until you understand the words. You're not fooling anyone with your sudden, magical discovery of concern for over policing and excessive militarization of domestic officers and tactics. The ONLY thing you're concerned about is that it was a Republican who got hit this time. You don't give a #### about over policing. You actively hate people who do.
   388. Zonk cooks his superfish with raisins Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:58 PM (#5677419)

I hope they put the match between the pre-Trump Jason and post-Trump Jason on PPV...

I mean, I know it's pretty obvious that it ends in disqualification when the Bush-era Jason distracts the referee so the Obama-era Jason hands the post-Trump Jason a chair to bash the pre-Trump Jason.

But still, sometimes even the obvious nature of a kayfabe plot can be entertaining if the execution is well done.
   389. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 02:59 PM (#5677420)
You're not fooling anyone with your sudden, magical discovery of concern for over policing and excessive militarization of domestic officers and tactics.
Read #322 aloud until you understand the words, Swampy.

Meanwhile, you've unapologetically morphed into J. Edgar Sammy, but only because some dude with an (R) after his name resides in the White House.
   390. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:01 PM (#5677421)
Going back to last page:
Back in 2015-16, Trump and his pals were pushing mostly pro-Russia policies and some related comments from him were positively cringeworthy.
And hiring unsavory people, let's not forget about that. I mean, it might have been legal to work for a Russian puppet government, but, well, Manafort had been working for a Russian puppet government. I know that Trump's pickings were slim and Manafort was Stone's buddy, but it's hard for Trump to have picked a worse person to run his campaign.
Team Hillary sought to take advantage of this seeming low-hanging fruit through its work with Fusion GPS. Whether Steele deliberately sexed up his dossier or merely got played by Russian intelligence remains unclear, although with each passing day the former appears more likely. What is nearly certain, however, is that the dossier is ####.
Or, alternatively, things happened exactly the way they were portrayed. Fusion needed a client after Singer dropped them, so they approached the DNC/Hillary and solicited them. Fusion thought Trump's Russian business dealings were worth looking into, engaged the services of an appropriate person, and Steele went to work. He wasn't originally looking into Collusion per se -- just into Trump's business dealings. But then he found out some suspicious collusiony things, and proceeded honestly from there. I'm sure the dossier isn't 100% accurate -- that's hardly a reasonable standard for background research -- but it's basically right.

Or maybe he got played and none of it is right, except that doesn't make a lot of sense. The only explanation people can come up with for why Russia would do that is the "sowing chaos" theory. But even if they wanted to do that -- rather than help Trump win -- playing Steele would be an odd way for them to accomplish the chaos goal. After all, even if they knew Steele was working for Hillary -- and why would they, at the outset? -- they had no control over what would happen with the information by giving it to Steele. Why wouldn't they feed anti-Trump stuff to Assange, instead, so they could be assured of it getting out when they wanted it to?

Anyway, whether Steele was played is relevant to -- but not by the remotest stretch of the imagination dispositive of -- whether Trump or his buddies are guilty, but entirely separate from whether there was any wrongdoing by anyone at the FBI/DOJ. The attacks on the FBI are not about whether the FBI perfectly followed all its protocols. They're about distracting from the issue of Trump's guilt.

Either in tandem with Team Clinton or on its own, the Obama DoJ and the Bureau may have manufactured its own intel operation against the Trump campaign ... After Trump won, both the outgoing administration, including their allies within the Bureau, teamed up with Team Clinton, to sabotage the incoming/new administration. Frankly, Yates' talk of the Logan Act is all the evidence one needs to know their intentions, but the leaks to Ignatius and CNN are further proof that these folks were playing dirty.
Or, alternatively, after a lot of evidence of Russian attempts to interfere -- with the most prominent being the DNC hack and release -- the FBI begins a counterintelligence investigation of Russia. But because of other factors, including the report from the Australians, this necessarily involves looking into the relationship between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Certainly Steele's information may have played a role as well; after all, he had been a source of intel before. More and more information kept coming out about Russian activities generally and Russian-Trump entanglements, so of course that was part of their investigation. But because nobody thought Trump was going to win, this investigation wasn't that big a deal. But then when Trump won, they had to take it more seriously.
   391. Sleepy's not going to blame himself Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:04 PM (#5677422)
FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home.
From that article,
The search warrant indicates that investigators may have argued to a federal judge that they had reason to think Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena.
Or maybe they argued that "Manafort and his attorneys were fully cooperating with the authorities and Congress", but the so-called judge said \"#### that ####, my master Bezos said we need to make some news. And make sure your heavy-handed ############# go in before dawn, because that will sound way cooler in the papers".
   392. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:11 PM (#5677426)
Meanwhile, you've unapologetically morphed into J. Edgar Sammy,

You're not fooling anyone. But yes, I'd look amazing in a dress as well. I can pull of pretty much anything. You, however, can't. Everyone knows the only reason you've suddenly turned your concern-troll schtick toward police tactics is because that's this week's angle of Trumpkin talking points. It's how you have to approach the thing in order to get your Deep State theory.

Also, I have never been on any side associated with Rudy Guiliani. You have never been NOT on his side. So kindly #### off with your false concern bullshit.
   393. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:12 PM (#5677427)
Now I'm confused. You asked me for evidence the raid took place before dawn? Early morning is commonly used to describe an event taking place before sunrise. And the WaPo headline is unambiguous.
As anyone can tell from my posting history, I'm nocturnal; anything before 9 a.m. is early morning.

And while I agree that the headline is unambiguous, it doesn't address my point: that the phrase "predawn raid" is an inaccurate cliché. Scores of media outlets used that phrase, so if that were going to convince me, I didn't need you to cite this particular one. What I wanted was a link that actually said the time of the raid rather than just mindlessly using that stock phrase. And I've never seen one. (Indeed, my browser informs me that I tried to find this information out like eight months ago, and couldn't find the answer then, either.)

BUT... Aha! I tried to go about the search a different way; instead of looking at contemporaneous news coverage, I looked for stories about Manafort's legal filings since. And I came across this:
While it was reported that FBI agents picked the lock to enter Manafort's condo in a luxury building overlooking the Potomac River, there is no indication of such tactics in the papers made public with the defense motion Monday. The warrant says the FBI was approved to carry out the search anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. They reportedly entered just after 6 a.m.
(FYI, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. is the standard time that warrants specify for their execution; it's even pre-printed on the warrant. One needs permission to execute a warrant outside those hours.) That's not predawn at all!

(And yes, I realize this is an utterly unimportant issue in the grand scheme of things. So sue me.)
   394. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:13 PM (#5677428)
And hiring unsavory people, let's not forget about that. I mean, it might have been legal to work for a Russian puppet government, but, well, Manafort had been working for a Russian puppet government. I know that Trump's pickings were slim and Manafort was Stone's buddy, but it's hard for Trump to have picked a worse person to run his campaign.
Yes, there were bad actors. But Tony Podesta also says hi. Remember, Manafort worked alongside Podesta, as well as a former McCain senior advisor, Rick Gates.
Or, alternatively, things happened exactly the way they were portrayed. Fusion needed a client after Singer dropped them, so they approached the DNC/Hillary and solicited them. Fusion thought Trump's Russian business dealings were worth looking into, engaged the services of an appropriate person, and Steele went to work. He wasn't originally looking into Collusion per se -- just into Trump's business dealings. But then he found out some suspicious collusiony things, and proceeded honestly from there. I'm sure the dossier isn't 100% accurate -- that's hardly a reasonable standard for background research -- but it's basically right.

Or maybe he got played and none of it is right, except that doesn't make a lot of sense. The only explanation people can come up with for why Russia would do that is the "sowing chaos" theory. But even if they wanted to do that -- rather than help Trump win -- playing Steele would be an odd way for them to accomplish the chaos goal. After all, even if they knew Steele was working for Hillary -- and why would they, at the outset? -- they had no control over what would happen with the information by giving it to Steele. Why wouldn't they feed anti-Trump stuff to Assange, instead, so they could be assured of it getting out when they wanted it to?

Anyway, whether Steele was played is relevant to -- but not by the remotest stretch of the imagination dispositive of -- whether Trump or his buddies are guilty, but entirely separate from whether there was any wrongdoing by anyone at the FBI/DOJ. The attacks on the FBI are not about whether the FBI perfectly followed all its protocols. They're about distracting from the issue of Trump's guilt.
How do we know for certain who approached whom? What dossier evidence that wasn't already available through public sources has been verified? And do I really need to point out that, had Nixon cronies tapped Russian officials to dig up dirt on McGovern, Andy would've set his fair on fire in protest?

I'm truly amazed you think the FSB wouldn't know about Steele, particularly as he reached out to Russian officials from his offices in London? Talk about serving it up on a silver platter...

WHAT TRUMP GUILT, David? If it's that he was a crooked real estate developer, fine. But that's not what you're claiming, right? And on what grounds would you object to having Horowitz dig into whether there was wrongdoing? And last I checked, Mueller's still chugging away.
Or, alternatively, after a lot of evidence of Russian attempts to interfere -- with the most prominent being the DNC hack and release -- the FBI begins a counterintelligence investigation of Russia. But because of other factors, including the report from the Australians, this necessarily involves looking into the relationship between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Certainly Steele's information may have played a role as well; after all, he had been a source of intel before. More and more information kept coming out about Russian activities generally and Russian-Trump entanglements, so of course that was part of their investigation. But because nobody thought Trump was going to win, this investigation wasn't that big a deal. But then when Trump won, they had to take it more seriously.
What report? AFAIK, this Papadopoulos claim didn't come from official Australian intelligence circles.

When Trump won, the insurance policy* kicked in. We know.

* Again, you don't collect on an insurance policy until after disaster strikes.
   395. The Interdimensional Council of Rickey!'s Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:14 PM (#5677429)
The search warrant indicates that investigators may have argued to a federal judge that they had reason to think Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena

Here's an unredacted transcript of that argument:

Investigators: "We have reasons to think he can not be trusted to turn over all records."

Federal Judge: "What reasons?"

Investigators: "He's Paul Manafort."

Federal Judge: "Where do I sign?"
   396. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:16 PM (#5677431)
BTW, you're buying the first round later.
   397. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:17 PM (#5677432)

I dunno; from some of today's posts it sounds like you started drinking several hours ago.
   398. Stormy JE Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:19 PM (#5677435)
I dunno; from some of today's posts it sounds like you started drinking several hours ago.
Nah, more like 2.30pm.
   399. Sleepy's not going to blame himself Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:20 PM (#5677436)
(FYI, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. is the standard time that warrants specify for their execution; it's even pre-printed on the warrant. One needs permission to execute a warrant outside those hours.) That's not predawn at all!
Sunrise in Alexandria, Virginia is at 6:04 am on July 26th, according to TimeAndDate.com.

Therefore "just after 6 am" could, possibly, be predawn. Therefore clearly heavy handed. Therefore any reasonable independent counsel would throw out the documents and issue an apology.

edit: fixed date
   400. Lassus Posted: May 22, 2018 at 03:22 PM (#5677438)
Yes, there were bad actors. But Tony Podesta also says hi.

FFS
Page 4 of 14 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

News

All News | Prime News

Old-School Newsstand

BBTF Partner

Dynasty League Baseball

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Harveys Wallbangers
for his generous support.