Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Pablo Sandoval and Edgar Renteria leave haunted Milwaukee hotel

Pablo: If you see a pair of cleats go flyin’ through the air, don’t grab ‘em.
Edgar: Why not?
Pablo: I’ll be in ‘em!

You can add Pablo Sandoval and Edgar Renteria to the list.

Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel is a hit with tourists, but continues to strike out with Major League Baseball players.  Sandoval and Renteria left the Giants team hotel and checked in at another property down the street.

Why?  Ghosts.

The 117-year old hotel is said to be haunted.  Several players from other teams, including Adrian Beltre, have reported strange sounds during the night while staying at the Pfister.

While Sandoval and Renteria room elsewhere, the other Giants are just fine.  In fact, the struggling team picked up a much needed win on Monday, beating the Brewers 6-1.

Repoz Posted: July 06, 2010 at 10:11 AM | 168 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: brewers, special topics

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2
   101. Dale Sams Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:37 PM (#3579733)
either from God or Satan.

There is no Satan. I'll buy into God or some form thereof. Be it anywhere from a benevolent energy field created by all of us to a Crom-like being not interested in us at all.

But Satan? Pull the other one. I keep an open mind about a lot of things but Satan is right out.
   102. Steve Phillips' Hot Cougar (DrStankus) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:48 PM (#3579747)
But Satan? Pull the other one. I keep an open mind about a lot of things but Satan is right out.

He's there to mete out punishment for those that don't follow god's rules, yet he's supposed to be opposed?

Yeah, that makes sense.
   103. Bernal Diaz has an angel on his shoulder Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:49 PM (#3579748)
Oops wrong thread;
   104. Steve Phillips' Hot Cougar (DrStankus) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:53 PM (#3579755)
Oops wrong thread;

I'm going to presume that this was a blanket statement proclaiming the superiority of NCAC athletics
   105. Bernal Diaz has an angel on his shoulder Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:54 PM (#3579757)
Of course.
   106. Swedish Chef Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:54 PM (#3579759)
since they recognize no alpha, your approval is of little or no value.

That is so wrong, my cat used to bring me birds and mice all the time to show off.
   107. RJ in TO Posted: July 06, 2010 at 06:56 PM (#3579762)
That is so wrong, my cat used to bring me birds and mice all the time to show off.

That wasn't approval. That was a threat.

Keep feeding her, or you're next.
   108. Khrushin it bro Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:15 PM (#3579788)
My roomate has a cat that will sometimes starting meowing in the middle of the night in a room by itself. It sounds like a crying baby, weird stuff. Maybe cats just have a big imagination like kids and they are pretending to catch small furry yumminess.
   109. The Good Face Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:17 PM (#3579791)

That wasn't approval. That was a threat.

Keep feeding her, or you're next.

Every morning, your cat looks at you and asks itself the following question; "Can I kill and eat this guy?" If the answer is "No", congratulations, you have a pet for the day. Just pray the day never comes when your cat decides, "Yeah. I can take him."
   110. SPICEY WITH A SIDE OF BEER ON A BABYYYYYYY Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:28 PM (#3579806)
I believe in cats, because you can often see them running around fighting ghosts.

P.S. I'm not crazy.
   111. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:29 PM (#3579808)
Every morning, your cat looks at you and asks itself the following question; "Can I kill and eat this guy?" If the answer is "No", congratulations, you have a pet for the day. Just pray the day never comes when your cat decides, "Yeah. I can take him."

Every morning Angus-cat nuzzles himself into the crook of my arm and start purring like a maniac. I will not have you besmirch his reputation. That cat loves me! The other two, however...
   112. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:35 PM (#3579812)
I believe in cats, because you can often see them running around fighting ghosts.

On a scale of 1 to 10 Flying Spaghetti Monsters, how awesome would it be if this were true? A 12?
   113. The Good Face Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:51 PM (#3579823)

On a scale of 1 to 10 Flying Spaghetti Monsters, how awesome would it be if this were true? A 12?

Over 9000.
   114. Francoeur Sans Gages (AlouGoodbye) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:52 PM (#3579825)
It boggles my mind that serious people can argue that ghosts or other "paranormal" things exist. And I say this as someone who isn't one of these crazy atheists who thinks religion is the opiate of the masses or whatnot. I'm just sayin, even if you believe in religion and/or the afterlife, why would random spirits be floating around, only in certain places, only occasionally visible or making random sounds like footsteps. I mean, is it just God ####### with us? That's not very nice.
See, I'm just the other way around. While I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or whatever because all these stories turn out to be full of it, the possibility at least makes sense. I mean, who's to say there aren't creatures we can't see, or powers we don't understand? But a single all-knowing creature responsible for everything? Doesn't really pass my giggle test. You could sell me on some freaky polytheistic religion though, if there were a convenient temple and the robes were cool.
   115. Sheer Tim Foli Posted: July 06, 2010 at 07:59 PM (#3579833)

Are you sure they are not all possessed?
   116. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:02 PM (#3579845)
You know what I REALLY don't believe in? Healthy cigarettes.
   117. Steve Phillips' Hot Cougar (DrStankus) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:08 PM (#3579855)
You could sell me on some freaky polytheistic religion though, if there were a convenient temple and the robes were cool.

And orgies. Don't forget the orgies.
   118. zenbitz Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:14 PM (#3579866)
My son sees ghosts in the window at night.
He's 6.
   119. Alex_Lewis Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:16 PM (#3579871)
I once wrote a short story about how cats roam around the house of their masters, slaying tiny gremlins or other bad luck creatures that have been set loose by witches or bad karma or some such. It was a while ago. I was trying to justify my cat's existence. The damn thing doesn't even know how to hunt. It's useless.
   120. Sheer Tim Foli Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:17 PM (#3579875)
My son sees ghosts in the window at night.
He's 6.

When I was four I told my parents the boogie man was outside my window on the stairwell of our walkup. They told me to go back to bed. The next day the police came around saying a peeping tom had been reported on the block the night before. I think they still feel guilty for not believing me.
   121. Sheer Tim Foli Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:19 PM (#3579878)
I once wrote a short story about how cats roam around the house of their masters, slaying tiny gremlins or other bad luck creatures that have been set lose by witches or bad karma or some such.

That is some pretty compelling evidence.
   122. Rickey! the first of his name Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:20 PM (#3579881)
The damn thing doesn't even know how to hunt.

It apparently knows how to make you hunt for it.
   123. Pingu Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:20 PM (#3579885)
I wonder if any of you are eligible for the $1M?
   124. Pingu Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:21 PM (#3579889)
   125. Khrushin it bro Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:22 PM (#3579890)
I used to hear scratching noises on the bottom of the bath tub when I was a little kid. One day a gopher popped out of the wall next to the tub while my parents were entertaining guests.
   126. Alex_Lewis Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:22 PM (#3579892)
That is some pretty compelling evidence.

Maybe God was telling me something.

It apparently knows how to make you hunt for it.

But aren't cats supposed to *enjoy* hunting?
   127. zenbitz Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:39 PM (#3579920)
My cat when he was a kitten used to run around screaming at night - we did call this "Chasing the spirits". However, that's the same as saying the cat was actually hunting ghosts.

He got old and stopped with that nonsense.

He did also once bring us a piece of toast and leave it in our bed.
   128. just plain joe Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:41 PM (#3579927)

Smart cat, less work to hunt toast than mice.
   129. PerroX Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:53 PM (#3579948)
It boggles my mind that serious people can argue that ghosts or other "paranormal" things exist...even if you believe in religion and/or the afterlife, why would random spirits be floating around, only in certain places, only occasionally visible or making random sounds like footsteps. I mean, is it just God ####### with us? That's not very nice.

People perceptually select out stuff that doesnt fit into their worldview.Think of these spirits as people living in another dimension. Some arent so nice, others practical jokesters.

One of the most interesting pieces of literature is James Merrill's The Changing Light at Sandover, a 500 page
epic poem relating his experiences with spirits using a ouija board.

I cant say I believe in the spirits, just that the world is more fascinating than our normal reality filters will allow.
   130. PerroX Posted: July 06, 2010 at 08:59 PM (#3579957)
For all you cat people, perhaps a causal link:

Studies have been conducted that show the toxoplasmosis parasite may affect behavior and may present as or be a causative or contributory factor in various psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety and schizophrenia. In 11 of 19 scientific studies, T. gondii antibody levels were found to be significantly higher in individuals affected by first-incidence schizophrenia than in unaffected persons. Individuals with schizophrenia are also more likely to report a clinical history of toxoplasmosis than those in the general population. Recent work at the University of Leeds has found that the parasite produces an enzyme with tyrosine hydroxylase and phenylalanine hydroxylase activity. This enzyme may contribute to the behavioral changes observed in toxoplasmosis by altering the production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter involved in mood, sociability, attention, motivation and sleep patterns. Schizophrenia has long been linked to dopamine dysregulation.

Or just a chronic crankiness due to living with nocturnal beasts. Though it perhaps beats being awakened by the slurping sounds of your dog licking himself in the night.
   131. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 09:32 PM (#3579993)
Doorknobs turning themselves doesn't necessarily qualify as evidence. We used to have a cat who could turn doorknobs.

He'd also answer the phone. Though he'd get pissed and leave it off the hook if he got too many calls...
   132. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 09:50 PM (#3580006)
Oh, and ghosts totally exist.

When my granddad was in WWII, one of his buddies got pinned by a German advance during the Battle of the Bulge. My granddad tried to move up and provide some cover fire to help the buddy get away... and then the Germans started dropping mortars on their position. Hurt my granddad real bad. He lost all the skin on the left side of his body, broke some bones, was bleeding out of just about every part of the body that had blood in it. He was in a coma for a while, and probably would've died if he hadn't been field-treated by a German medic, for God knows what reason (he actually tried to shoot the medic when he saw him coming, but was too weak and disoriented from the blast to get the gun up before he passed out).

Anyway, he woke up in the hospital, and a little while later the buddy he'd been trying to help came to visit him. Called him by his nickname from basic, told him he'd be OK, visited some other guys on the ward from the same unit. They all saw the buddy, and remembered seeing him.

My granddad slowly heals up, checks out, ships home, and finds out that the buddy had been blown to smithereens in the same barrage that hit him.

That wasn't the only ghost he ever saw, but it was the best story, IMO.
   133. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 09:53 PM (#3580012)
I once wrote a short story about how cats roam around the house of their masters, slaying tiny gremlins or other bad luck creatures that have been set loose by witches or bad karma or some such.

Reminds me of the Philip K. Dick story, "Roog". Though that was about a dog.
   134. Swedish Chef Posted: July 06, 2010 at 10:03 PM (#3580023)
We used to have a cat who could turn doorknobs.

Most cats just meow to summon one of their human servants.
   135. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 06, 2010 at 10:12 PM (#3580030)
Anyway, he woke up in the hospital, and a little while later the buddy he'd been trying to help came to visit him. Called him by his nickname from basic, told him he'd be OK, visited some other guys on the ward from the same unit. They all saw the buddy, and remembered seeing him.

This was an Amazing Stories episode.
   136. Harveys Wallbangers Posted: July 06, 2010 at 10:27 PM (#3580035)
Vlad:

I will only mention that as medical advances have been made in pain management the corresponding stories of visions and seeing white lights have diminished greatly.

And I am sure your granddad did see something. It was the origins of that vision of which I believe alternative explanations exist.
   137. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 06, 2010 at 10:44 PM (#3580048)
This was an Amazing Stories episode.

If it was, they totally stole it from my granddad.

There's at least a little physical evidence to support his story. We found his discharge papers when we were cleaning out his house after he and my grandma died - they include the Bronze Star he got for trying to rescue the buddy and the Purple Heart he got for his injuries, and the date of discharge matches the timeline of the hospital stay.

I will only mention that as medical advances have been made in pain management the corresponding stories of visions and seeing white lights have diminished greatly.

That had occurred to me - but if it was all in gramps's morphine-filled head, why did the other guys there see the same hallucination/vision at the same time? I talked to at least one of his fellow vets at Mr. Jake's coffee shop/illegal numbers parlor when I was a kid, and he remembered it the same way my granddad told it.
   138. Sheer Tim Foli Posted: July 06, 2010 at 11:06 PM (#3580064)
why did the other guys there see the same hallucination/vision at the same time?

Well I am sure if we dug around enough we could find something that might explain it - but to what end? It is a great story.
   139. Petunia inquires about ponies Posted: July 06, 2010 at 11:09 PM (#3580066)
Reminds me of the Philip K. Dick story, "Roog". Though that was about a dog.

Reminds me of the short story by Stephen King "The General".
   140. Dan Szymborski Posted: July 06, 2010 at 11:14 PM (#3580070)
I've used the ghost excuse to explain why dishes aren't done and/or trash isn't taken out. Hasn't worked yet.
   141. An Athletic in Powderhorn™ Posted: July 06, 2010 at 11:18 PM (#3580074)
People perceptually select out stuff that doesnt fit into their worldview.Think of these spirits as people living in another dimension."

Yes, because "I sometimes see people from other dimensions" is so much easier to believe than "I see ghosts". One of those may get you scoffed at. The other will get you a psychiatrist asking if you hear voices too.

I don't think ghosts exist, though I'm only 95% sure that they don't. I call BS on the "cats chase ghosts" theory, though. The suggestion is that these are the ghosts of humans, who still look and act like humans, yes? I don't buy that. When was the last time you saw a cat chase any human? When was the last time you saw a cat chase anything bigger than a dog? If cats did see human ghosts they'd just meow at the ghost that they want some food, or they want to be let outside.
   142. PerroX Posted: July 06, 2010 at 11:42 PM (#3580089)
Point not that there are people in other dimensions - though I'm not dismissing the possibility - but that if there were, they'd act like flesh and blood people - crazy and capricious.

Forget ghost stories, mathematics, physics and philosophy are stranger than poltergeist.
   143. An Athletic in Powderhorn™ Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:09 AM (#3580117)
On further review, I should have read the comment you were responding to more closely, because now I see what you mean. I agree. No reason to expect dead people to act like anything but people.

Forget ghost stories, mathematics, physics and philosophy are stranger than poltergeist."

For the average person, sure. (And for me as well.) But not for everyone. Math, physics, and even philosophy are understandable to some. There are experts in those fields whose opinions I'd trust. But if someone claimed to be an paranormal expert, I might hear him out, but there's not a chance in Hell or Hadleyburg that I'd believe him.
   144. vortex of dissipation Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:22 AM (#3580127)
Yeah. Cats really are just barely domesticated at all if you stop to think about it. They're just solitary killing machines, nature's tiny little terminators. It's why they're such a pain to train... since they recognize no alpha, your approval is of little or no value. The stuff that works on dogs is worse than useless with a cat.

My friend, who had one of each, said that the difference between her dog and her cat was that if she forgot to feed the dog, it would just stare at her until she remembered to feed it. The cat would go out and kill something...
   145. Dale Sams Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:38 AM (#3580137)
I call BS on the "cats chase ghosts"

I don't think anyone claimed that. Could be a teeny tiny spaceship, a sprite or a fairy. You know, something more plausible than a ghost.
   146. An Athletic in Powderhorn™ Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:50 AM (#3580150)
I was mostly responding to Bernal's theory:

As for the cats, you know how they act kind of crazy sometimes like they see #### that isn't there? Ghosts."

I'll sooner believe that all cats are mildly schizophrenic than that they see ghosts.
   147. BWV 1129 Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:55 AM (#3580159)
All Bernal's cat does that he understands is dodge jizz.
   148. Bernal Diaz has an angel on his shoulder Posted: July 07, 2010 at 12:57 AM (#3580160)
Not true. One is trying to kill me too.
   149. BWV 1129 Posted: July 07, 2010 at 01:00 AM (#3580162)
The cat trying to kill you is something that we understand. Dodging jizz is what you understand.
   150. Bernal Diaz has an angel on his shoulder Posted: July 07, 2010 at 01:07 AM (#3580167)
You act as though I am the first person in the history of the world to almost accidentally get semen on a cat.
   151. BWV 1129 Posted: July 07, 2010 at 01:08 AM (#3580170)
I will grant that in most cases where semen is expelled at a cat, it is unintentional.
   152. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 07, 2010 at 02:46 AM (#3580338)
I will grant that in most cases where semen is expelled at a cat, it is unintentional.

A cat is fine, too?
   153. Jay Z Posted: July 07, 2010 at 02:47 AM (#3580339)
Shooty:

I think it's a bit much to think that in the entire history of the universe to believe that what happened on Earth is unique.

I prefer to think of us as someone's science project. And some day 'it' is going to get tired of playing, throw us out and start over......................................

I have no idea what would be the final straw if he/she/it hasn't given up at this point.

To me, the logical thing would be for there to be nothing. No matter, no energy, no laws of the universe. And yet here we are.

There's no rational explanation for either a supreme being or matter and energy spontaneously coming existing out of nowhere. And yet here we are.

I think the entire universe has a life pattern beyond randomness. What it all means beyond that I have no idea.
   154. Walt Davis Posted: July 07, 2010 at 05:07 AM (#3580415)
Coyotes aren't a problem for us, it's just not practical for us to let them out in Manhattan.

Dude, you really should walk your coyotes once in a while.
   155. base ball chick Posted: July 07, 2010 at 04:39 PM (#3580748)
Bernal Diaz has an angel on his shoulder. Posted: July 06, 2010 at 09:07 PM (#3580167)

You act as though I am the first person in the history of the world to almost accidentally get semen on a cat.

- sigh

why do i always miss all the really INteresting stories????

now i am trying to think out how a person almost accidentally got his semen on a cat. like there is nothing better i could be doing with my time...

and i detest cats
especially my brother's cats. and he complains about human FEMALES being demanding and complaining???!!
   156. Swoboda is freedom Posted: July 07, 2010 at 04:51 PM (#3580766)
Yes, I am trying to think of the story that ends with

... and I almost got jizz on the cat.
   157. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 07, 2010 at 04:55 PM (#3580781)
... and I almost got jizz on the cat.

As a thousand disappointed Googling fetishists arrive in the thread and look around in confusion.
   158. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 07, 2010 at 05:15 PM (#3580810)
now i am trying to think out how a person almost accidentally got his semen on a cat. like there is nothing better i could be doing with my time...

Don't think too hard, bbc. The solution to this puzzle is very, very simple.

The solution is, of course, that Bernal doesn't own any socks.
   159. phredbird Posted: July 07, 2010 at 05:42 PM (#3580839)
All Bernal's cat does that he understands is dodge jizz.

Not true. One is trying to kill me too.

The cat trying to kill you is something that we understand. Dodging jizz is what you understand.

now i am trying to think out how a person almost accidentally got his semen on a cat.

*** leaves thread ***
   160. There are a lot of good people in alt-Shooty Posted: July 07, 2010 at 06:00 PM (#3580859)
*** leaves thread ***

Alas, only phredbird's semen-covered ghost remains...
   161. My name is Votto, and I love to get blotto Posted: July 07, 2010 at 06:25 PM (#3580877)

did the cat make the toast?
   162. Steve Phillips' Hot Cougar (DrStankus) Posted: July 07, 2010 at 06:45 PM (#3580916)
Bernal just didn't understand that the word for where he was supposed to put the thing was slang and was not to be taken literally.
   163. CrosbyBird Posted: July 07, 2010 at 09:03 PM (#3581109)
It was the origins of that vision of which I believe alternative explanations exist.

This is something that I agree with.

One of the interesting things about alien sightings is the common theme of "the Grays," the stereotypical alien... a gray-skinned humanoid, thinner than a human and often taller, with a slightly larger head. I'm sure there's an explanation for why so many people see the same sort of alien creature, but it's still a cool phenomenon.

I don't believe in ghosts in the sense that they are "conscious spiritual representations of dead people." There may indeed be something we can't yet detect or quantify that people (or cats) see which some people call "ghosts."

I have never experienced anything even remotely supernatural. I can't imagine what would happen to me as a person if I did.
   164. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: July 07, 2010 at 09:39 PM (#3581153)
One of the interesting things about alien sightings is the common theme of "the Grays," the stereotypical alien... a gray-skinned humanoid, thinner than a human and often taller, with a slightly larger head. I'm sure there's an explanation for why so many people see the same sort of alien creature, but it's still a cool phenomenon.

It's interesting to look at the difference in eyewitness reports of alien contact before and after Roswell received widespread publicity. Pre, you see all kinds of body types and spacecraft designs. Really crazy stuff. Post, it's all greys and flying saucers.
   165. PerroX Posted: July 07, 2010 at 10:32 PM (#3581200)
I'm no math & science whiz, but the reading i've done has convinced me the universe is much stranger than any conceptual understanding of it allows, esp our more commonsense understandings. It's very difficult to wrap your brain around reality as it actually exists - just something simple as the fact the universe is finite and boundless. Or that everything before you is whirling interdependent energy. Or the old one about The soundless tree falling in the woods where there are no ears to hear.

And dont comfort yourself with the idea that there are brilliant minds out there who 'get' it. The most brilliant scientists arent as easily boggled as me and you, but they all run into inexplicable paradox eventually. It's the nature of trying to fix chaos into place and time.

What did Einstein mean when he said time is a persistent illusion?
   166. Slivers of Maranville descends into chaos (SdeB) Posted: July 07, 2010 at 10:36 PM (#3581208)

I could be wrong, but I think the notion of "the evil eye" originated in Jewish mysticism (in Spain or Portugal) and from there spread to the Islamic world*. In Turkey, everywhere you go you see these amulets with an eye on them, I think to fool the "evil eye."

Eye amulets have been found in the Near East dating to 5000 B.C.

I'm sure there's an explanation for why so many people see the same sort of alien creature, but it's still a cool phenomenon.

Back in the late 19th century, when lighter-than-air craft were starting to appear, UFOs all took the form of large, floating, cigar-shaped objects. When the Zeppelin became obsolete, UFOs took on other appearances. People see what they expect to see (based on cultural cues or stories).
   167. PerroX Posted: July 07, 2010 at 10:44 PM (#3581216)
As for Bernal, it's all those images of MA constantly floating thru his brain.

Pussies beware.
   168. PerroX Posted: July 09, 2010 at 04:49 AM (#3583132)
What of the existence of a fourth dimension? Three dimensions are quite fascinating themsleves, the earth in it's wondrous physical, sensual experience. But somehow it's not quite enough, at least our commonsense perspective of it.

Never seen a ghost, but perhaps I've not been looking in the right direction.

Supernatural's just a lack of imagination.
Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

News

All News | Prime News

Old-School Newsstand

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Chicago Joe
for his generous support.