Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Friday, March 29, 2013

Primer Dugout (and link of the day) 3-29-2013

Washington Times, March 29, 1913:

Ty Cobb and Eppa Rixey are about the only holdouts still holding out and nobody knows exactly what Rixey’s kick is. Mr. Rixey is in daily communication with the emperor of Japan and the khedive of Egypt in regard to his grievances, but he neglects to address a part of his correspondence to [Phillies owner] Will H. Locke or [Phillies manager] C.S. Dooin.

He was busy in college, man. College!

Dan Lee is some pumkins Posted: March 29, 2013 at 06:11 AM | 45 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: dugout, eppa rixey, history

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

1. Dan Lee is some pumkins Posted: March 29, 2013 at 06:16 AM (#4398954)
Yep, it's a Billy Beane Birthday Team. Great starting pitching and a bunch of guys who get on base.

C: Bill Harbridge
1B: Ferris Fain
2B: Geronimo Pena
3B: Domingo Ramos
SS: Mike Ramsey
LF: Duff Cooley
CF/Manager: Tommy Holmes
RF: Brian Jordan

SP: Cy Young
SP/Stadium Organ Player: Denny McLain
SP: Bill Dietrich
SP: Hank Gastright
SP: Johnny Gorsica
RP: Tom Hume
RP: Danny Kolb

General Manager: Billy Beane
Umpire: Laz Diaz
   2. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 08:56 AM (#4398980)
Royals have pretty much set their roster. Only battle left is backup catcher - George Kottaras vs. Brett Hayes. Today is the day they must decide to keep Kottaras or cut him to get out of 3/4 of his salary. I would guess Kottaras has the inside track unless they're trying to trade him.

C Sal Perez
1B Eric Hosmer
2B Chris Getz
SS Alcides Escobar
3B Mike Moustakas
LF Alex Gordon
CF Lorenzo Cain
RF Jeff Francoeur
DH Billy Butler

Bench: C Brett Hayes/George Kottaras, IF Elliot Johnson, IF Miguel Tejada, OF Jarrod Dyson

SP James Shields
SP Jeremy Guthrie
SP Ervin Santana
SP Wade Davis
SP Luis Mendoza

RP Luke Hochevar
RP Bruce Chen
RP J.C. Gutierrez
RP Tim Collins
RP Aaron Crow
RP Greg Holland
RP Kelvin Herrera

DL - P Felipe Paulino, P Danny Duffy

What does your team look like?
   3. Bitter Mouse Posted: March 29, 2013 at 09:50 AM (#4399021)
What does your team look like?

Terrible. Sigh.
   4. Crispix reaches boiling point with lackluster play Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM (#4399037)
Darin Ruf has been sent down - le sigh. Betancourt is gone from Phillies camp. Say what you will about the Phillies, at least they picked Kevin Frandsen over him. Albeit it seems their main concern was their pinch-hitting stats.

Freddy Galvis and Frandsen are the backup infielders. Michael Young is going to start at third, until I take over after Manuel is fired, and I start platooning him with Howard so Frandsen can play every day.

Outfielders include Domonic Brown, Ben Revere, John Mayberry Jr, and Laynce Nix. Also Demon Young who is currently on the DL. At least Brown has been hitting great in spring training.

The bench may feature 3 Venezuelans in Galvis, Humberto Quintero (until Carlos Ruiz comes back), and Rule 5 pick Ender Inciarte, a speedy LH outfielder who played for the Visalia Oaks last year. Alternately Pete Orr may still get the last backup spot instead of Inciarte, and Steven Lerud may be the second catcher instead of Quintero. This would give us two catchers who were recently waived by the Pirates and are a combined 60 years old with a combined 64 games of MLB experience. But the other one is the man, the myth, the legend, Erik Kratz.

They are taking a while to make these decisions.

The rotation is Hamels, Halladay until he goes on the DL for 18 months, Cliff Lee, Byle Bendrick, John Lannan who just gave up 12 runs in his last spring training start, and the pitching equivalent of Darin Ruf, Tyler Cloyd.

As for the bullpen I can't follow what's going on except that Aaron Cook is on the team and Jeremy Horst looks terrible.
   5. Daft Wullie Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM (#4399041)
The Indians will open with a 13-man pitching staff. The 25-man is pretty much set.

C Carlos Santana
1B Nick Swisher
2B Jason Kipnis
SS Asdrubal Cabrera
3B Lonnie Chisenhall
LF Michael Brantley
CF Michael Bourn
RF Drew Stubbs
DH Mark Reynolds

Bench: C Lou Marson, IF Mike Aviles, IF/OF Ryan Raburn

SP Justin Masterson
SP Ubaldo Jimenez
SP Brett Myers
SP Zach McAllister
SP Carlos Carrasco
Carrasco is only up to finish serving his suspension; after 5 days Scott Kazmir will replace him

RP Chris Perez
RP Vinnie Pestano
RP Joe Smith
RP Matt Albers
RP Cody Allen
RP Bryan Shaw
RP Nick Hagadone
RP Rich Hill

After the first couple of weeks they'll go back to a 12-man staff and most likely activate Jason Giambi from the DL.
   6. JJ1986 Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM (#4399047)
How many Rule 5 picks are going to make opening day rosters? Fields (HOU) and Pressly (MIN) are in. I think Rondon (CHC) is too. TJ McFarland will probably make the Orioles for 5 days until they need to activate Tillman. Alfredo Silverio and Cesar Cabral (2011 pick) are injured. Angel Sanchez will make the White Sox, but is the least exciting Rule 5 choice ever.
   7. Dag Nabbit is part of the zombie horde Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:25 AM (#4399050)
Baseball history item at THT notes that today is the 40th anniversary of one of Charles O. Finley's failed experiments. Can you guess which one before clicking on the link?
   8. steagles Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:25 AM (#4399051)
Freddy Galvis and Frandsen are the backup infielders. Michael Young is going to start at third, until I take over after Manuel is fired, and I start platooning him with Howard so Frandsen can play every day.
that does not seem like the best first impression you could make.

How many Rule 5 picks are going to make opening day rosters? Fields (HOU) and Pressly (MIN) are in. I think Rondon (CHC) is too. TJ McFarland will probably make the Orioles for 5 days until they need to activate Tillman. Alfredo Silverio and Cesar Cabral (2011 pick) are injured. Angel Sanchez will make the White Sox, but is the least exciting Rule 5 choice ever.
ender inciarte is a pretty solid lock to make the phillies out of spring training.
   9. Tom Nawrocki Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM (#4399062)
As for the bullpen I can't follow what's going on except that Aaron Cook is on the team and Jeremy Horst looks terrible.

The Phillies released Aaron Cook on Tuesday. He signed a minor league contract with the Rockies, and will be in the rotation at AAA.

I have to say, I don't hate the Rockies' rotation as much as a lot of people do. It's Jhoulys Chacin-Jon Garland-Jeff Francis-Juan Nicasio-Jorge de la Rosa. While there are question marks about all of them, and none of them are going to compete for the Cy Young, they all have some record of success and could all easily put up 90-95 ERA+. And I like that they have reasonable backup options, with Drew Pomeranz and Christian Friedrich (plus Cook) at AAA. At the very least, they should be able to avoid the outright disasters like Moyer and Guthrie from last year.

I am also excited about the prospects of a big year for Dexter Fowler. He was quietly very good last year, hitting .300/.389/.474, he's 27 this year, and he's had a blazing hot spring, hitting over .400 with power.
   10. Crispix reaches boiling point with lackluster play Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM (#4399066)
The Phillies released Aaron Cook on Tuesday. He signed a minor league contract with the Rockies, and will be in the rotation at AAA.

Like I said, I can't follow what's going on. You fooled me, Delco Times!
   11. JJ1986 Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM (#4399068)
Mets:

C Buck
1B Davis
2B Murphy
3B Wright (will be healthy enough)
SS Tejada
LF Duda
CF Cowgill
RF Byrd (ugh)

Bench: C Recker, IF Quintanilla, IF Turner, OF Baxter, OF Valdespin

SP Niese
SP Marcum (?)
SP Harvey
SP Gee
SP Hefner

RP Parnell
RP Hawkins
RP Lyon
RP Atchison
RP Edgin
RP Carson
RP Burke

Aaron effing Laffey is the 6th starter

Kirk Nieuwenhuis missed most of spring training. Santana's arm blew up. Carson is really the only guy who made the team in camp.
   12. Sweatpants Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM (#4399069)
The Braves had the following position battles in spring training:

Fifth starter: It was Julio Teheran's job to lose coming in to spring training, and he had an ERA under 2 and over a strikeout per inning.
Starting 3B: Juan Francisco and Chris Johnson both played well, so they're in a platoon for now. Johnson's also the backup 1B.
LHB bench OF: Fan favorite Jordan Schafer won pretty much by default. He hit as well as he has over the past few years, but he's out of options and Jose Constanza spent most of the spring stuck in the Dominican.
Backup IF: Ramiro Pena won mostly because they want Tyler Pastornicky to play every day somewhere. Or maybe they were just being nice when they said that. Pena's out of options, too.
Last man out of the pen: Cancelled when Jonny Venters went down.

So really all that was accomplished in spring was finding out that Venters had a bum elbow.
   13. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM (#4399087)

RF Byrd (ugh)

Marlon? I can't think of who else this could be. Is he really still in the league? Starting no less?

That Mets team looks absolutely terrible. Like as bad as the pre-Dayton Royals bad. I'm really sorry man.
   14. Crispix reaches boiling point with lackluster play Posted: March 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM (#4399094)
Is the Mets team that much worse than the Phillies?

Justified star, unless he's injured: Utley / Wright

Ace reliever: Papelbon / Parnell

Good shortstop: Tejada / Rollins

Ace starter who may never pitch again: Halladay / Santana

Last year Duda, Davis, Murphy, and Baxter all hit better than Mayberry, Dom Brown, Nix, Revere, and of course Howard. Cowgill and Byrd don't seem very good, but neither do Pete Orr and Kevin Frandsen, despite my love for the latter.

The Phillies' advantage at catcher and at the top of the rotation may be outweighed by other things.
   15. JJ1986 Posted: March 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM (#4399099)
Is the Mets team that much worse than the Phillies?

Lee and Hamels are probably worth 10-12 wins. I don't see anywhere the Mets make that up.
   16. Craig in MN Posted: March 29, 2013 at 11:24 AM (#4399117)
Twins:

SP-Vance Worley
SP-Mike Pelfrey
SP-Kevin Correia
SP-Cole De Vries
SP-Liam Hendricks

CL-Glen Perkins
RP-Jared Burnett
RP-Brian Duensing
RP-Casey Fien
RP-Ryan Pressly (Rule 5 from Boston)
RP-Tyler Robertson
RP-Josh Roenicke

C -Joe Mauer
1B-Justin Morneau
2B-Brian Dozier
SS-Pedro Florimon
3B-Trevor Plouffe
RF-Chris Parmalee
CF-Aaron Hicks
LF-Josh Willingham

C/DH -Ryan Doumit
IF-Jamey Carroll
IF-Eduardo Escobar
OF-Darin Mastroianni
OF-Wilkin Ramirez

DL/rehab-Diamond, Swarzak, Deduno (WBC Hero), Tim Wood

17. JJ1986 Posted: March 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM (#4399134)
UPDATE: Jeurys Familia has made the Mets too, so I guess Marcum is going to the DL.
   18. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM (#4399145)
Some nyp team will likely move to Morgantown, per Milb.com

"@nickpiecoro: Can confirm Dbacks, Goldschmidt on verge of five-year, $32M deal. Would cover 2014-2018 with a $14.5M team option for 2019."
   19. esseff Posted: March 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM (#4399152)
Add Rule V's: Nate Freiman has a chance to stick with the A's (or they wouldn't have grabbed him a week before the season), but afaik it's far from a done deal.
   20. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 12:59 PM (#4399181)
Verlander reportedly to sign an extension as well
Mets DFA Havens and Gorski
   21. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 01:24 PM (#4399190)
7/$180 mill for Verlander with a $22 mill option
   22. DA Baracus Posted: March 29, 2013 at 01:31 PM (#4399193)
Fan favorite Jordan Schafer

I laughed.
   23. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 01:42 PM (#4399199)
I laughed, then I cried.

Kottaras beat out Hayes, who was outrighted to Omaha.
   24. The District Attorney Posted: March 29, 2013 at 01:59 PM (#4399206)
Rany Jazayerli was predicting that the Royals would pick the inferior backup catcher, Hayes would make the team, and Kottaras would end up on the Yankees. And he is at least right that Kottaras would be an excellent fit for the Yanks. I guess it could still happen.
   25. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 03:02 PM (#4399256)
Add Posey to the mega extension pile

Rotoworld says: "Giants signed C Buster Posey to an eight-year, $159 million extension with a $21.4 million club option for 2022." This is in addition to the 8m he gets this year.
   26. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 03:30 PM (#4399277)
I look forward to the Dodgers countering with a ten year $300 million deal to AJ Ellis.
   27. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 03:32 PM (#4399278)
Also, if you're a little too into depth charts, low level ball, and whatnot - minor league rosters are starting to pop up.

P Alex Burnett to TOR (from MIN) on waivers.
Cubs pick up P Guillermo Moscoso in the same way, from TOR.
P John Stinson from MIL to OAK on waivers.
   28. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 03:36 PM (#4399282)
I noticed MLBDepthCharts was acquired/collaborates with Baseball Prospectus now. Is that new? All of their depth charts are now on the BPro site.
   29. Good cripple hitter Posted: March 29, 2013 at 04:34 PM (#4399313)
P Alex Burnett to TOR (from MIN) on waivers.

I somehow read this as "P AJ Burnett to TOR on waivers" and my heart nearly stopped.
   30. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 04:35 PM (#4399315)
Is Diamond Mind releasing a 2013 Season Zips projection Disk? Anyone know when?
   31. Good cripple hitter Posted: March 29, 2013 at 04:40 PM (#4399316)
Yes, Dan said he was wrapping up the final release of it in his last thread.
   32. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 29, 2013 at 05:06 PM (#4399324)
Thanks #31.

Jays claim 1B Clint Robinson and DFA 1B Lars Anderson. Not a good sign for Lars' career when they get rid of him in favor of a 28 year old AAA player at the same position.
   33. Crispix reaches boiling point with lackluster play Posted: March 29, 2013 at 06:45 PM (#4399370)
Susan Slusser sez:

Blackley and Barton designated and Norberto optioned out. Pitcher Danny Otero claimed. #athletics

Barton declines comment as he leaves clubhouse. #Athletics

Travis Blackley says that he has the #Athletics "imprinted on my DNA now." Says he will miss team, area, fans, feels like it was a family.
   34. Mike Emeigh Posted: March 29, 2013 at 07:02 PM (#4399383)
Pirates:

C Russell Martin
1B Garrett Jones
2B Neil Walker
SS Clint Barmes
3B Pedro Alvarez
LF Starling Marte
CF Andrew McCutchen
RF Travis Snyder

Bench C Michael McKenry, IF Gaby Sanchez, John McDonald, Josh Harrison, OF Jose Tabata

SP AJ Burnett
SP Wandy Rodriguez
SP James McDonald
SP Jonathan Sanchez
SP Jeff Locke

CL Jason Grilli
RP Mark Melancon
RP Jared Hughes
RP Tony Watson
RP Jeanmar Gomez
RP Justin Wilson
RP Chris Leroux

DL Brandon Inge (maybe), Jeff Karstens, Francisco Liriano, Charlie Morton

If Inge is ready to go Opening Day, he replaces Harrison.

-- MWE
   35. esseff Posted: March 29, 2013 at 07:23 PM (#4399391)
Cardinals' opening 25:

C YMolina
1B Craig
2B Descalso
SS Kozma
3B MCarpenter
LF Holliday
CF Jay
RF Beltran

Bench: TCruz, MAdams, RJackson, Wigginton, SRobinson

SP: Wainwright, Garcia, Lynn, Westbrook, Miller

RP: Boggs, Kelly, Rosenthal, Salas, Mujica, Scrabble, Choate

DL: CCarpenter, Freese, Furcal, Motte
   36. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 29, 2013 at 07:57 PM (#4399409)
proctor sold to bal, who also sign freddy garcia (minor league deal)
rox dfa ramon hernandez and will harris
yanks dfa'd aardsma - i imagine someone will want him
moscoso finally stops bouncing around - outrighted to minors by cubs
   37. BochysFingers Posted: March 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM (#4399421)
Jhoulys Chacin-Jon Garland-Jeff Francis-Juan Nicasio-Jorge de la Rosa

All five first names start with J.
   38. vortex of dissipation Posted: March 29, 2013 at 09:22 PM (#4399469)
Jhoulys Chacin-Jon Garland-Jeff Francis-Juan Nicasio-Jorge de la Rosa

All five first names start with J.

Since it's Colorado, let's just call them J-Rock. And have PUFFY, the brilliant green, SCANDAL, nano.RIPE and Stereopony provide their entrance music.
   39. Mike Emeigh Posted: March 29, 2013 at 09:59 PM (#4399502)
Orioles:

C Matt Wieters
1B Chris Davis
2B Brian Roberts (until he gets hurt again)
SS JJ Hardy
3B Manny Machado
LF Nate McLouth
CF Adam Jones
RF Nick Markakis
DH Nolan Reimold

Bench: C Taylor Teagarden, IF Alexi Casilla, IF/OF Ryan Flaherty, OF/1B Steve Pearce or Conor Jackson

SP Jason Hammel
SP Wei-Yin Chen
SP Miguel Gonzalez
SP Jake Arrieta

CL Jim Johnson
RP Pedro Strop
RP Darren O'Day
RP Brian Matusz
RP Troy Patton
RP Luis Ayala
RP Tommy Hunter
RP TJ McFarland

DL Wilson Betemit, Chris Tillman, Tsuyoshi Wada, Steve Johnson

Tillman will be activated as the 5th starter on April 6, at which point McFarland may be sent back to Cleveland.

-- MWE

40. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM (#4400087)
Fish DFA four dudes, some interesting: Gorkys Hernandez (good glove CF, bat never came around), Scott Maine (fungible, though not bad, lefty reliever), Evan Reed (big, hard throwin' dude), and Zach Cox. Now, I've never been a fan of his, but Cox is only a year removed from being on BA's top 100 prospect list. Tweener between third and first with potential as a line drive bat (who, otoh, hasn't really hit as a pro and, again, has a troubling glove).
   41. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: March 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM (#4400090)
So is Cox on waivers? My guess is he starts at 3B for Houston tonight.

Also interesting for the Marlins - Jose Fernandez, one of the top prospects in baseball, but has never pitched above A ball, has made the rotation due to injuries to Nate Eovaldi and Henderson Alvarez.

The Marlins roster is pretty interesting. Names of vets you had wondered what happened to (Kevin Slowey! John Maine! Casey Kotchman!) and guys I've never heard of (Donovan Solano? Alex Sanabia? AJ Ramos?) Maybe Loria is planning on getting attendance so low he can move them to Cleveland.
   42. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM (#4400104)
Good point on Fernandez - I haven't been following the goings on in Miami, but that was a surprise to me.
   43. Fred Lynn Nolan Ryan Sweeney Agonistes Posted: March 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM (#4400142)
Oakland Athletics’ 2013 Opening Day Roster

Pitchers
LHP Brett Anderson
RHP Grant Balfour
LHP Jerry Blevins
RHP Ryan Cook
LHP Sean Doolittle
RHP A.J. Griffin
LHP Tommy Milone
RHP Pat Neshek
RHP Jarrod Parker
RHP Chris Resop
RHP Evan Scribner
RHP Dan Straily

Catchers
John Jaso
Derek Norris

Infielders
Josh Donaldson
Nate Freiman (Rule 5 draftee)
Jed Lowrie
Brandon Moss
Scott Sizemore
Eric Sogard

Outfielders
Yoenis Cespedes
Coco Crisp
Josh Reddick
Seth Smith
Chris Young

DL/suspended List
Hiroyuki Nakajima (15-day)
Adam Rosales (15-day)
Fernando Rodriguez (60-day)
Bartolo Colon (suspension-5 games)
   44. Der-K and the statistical werewolves. Posted: March 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM (#4400145)
One more Miami bit: they're platooning Ruggiano and Coghlan in center. Yes, last year was likely a fluke but Ruggiano had an OPS above .900 in over 300 PA last year - he probably should start with a bigger role than the short side of a platoon.
   45. bobm Posted: March 31, 2013 at 02:24 PM (#4400185)
[11]

Mets: [...]
RP Parnell
RP Hawkins
RP Lyon
RP Atchison
RP Edgin
RP Carson
RP Rice
RP Burke

From today's NY Post

Reliever Rice makes Mets after 14 seasons in minors
By MIKE PUMA
Last Updated: 3:57 AM, March 31, 2013

SARASOTA, Fla. — The bus didn’t leave without Scott Rice this time.

A year ago, the lefty reliever was on the verge of finally getting a major league call up — after 13 seasons in the minors — when the Dodgers informed him on the last day of spring training he wouldn’t be joining them.

“Everyone was loading on the bus to go to San Diego and I was left standing with my bags, so I know the feeling,” Rice said yesterday, a day after the Mets informed him he would be traveling north as part of the team’s Opening Day roster.

It’s an odyssey for Rice that has included six different organizations, in addition to stints playing for the independent Long Island Ducks and Newark Bears. The former first-round draft pick by the Orioles in 1999 was considered a long shot to crack the Mets’ roster when camp began, but supplanted Robert Carson for the bullpen’s second lefty role in the final days of spring training.The 31-year-old Rice spent last season with the Dodgers’ Triple-A affiliate in Albuquerque, where he went 2-3 with a 4.40 ERA in 54 appearances, pitching in a league known for offensive explosions.If there was an overriding factor in the choice of Rice over Carson it was the former’s ability to induce ground balls. Carson’s fate may have been sealed last week when he surrendered consecutive homers to Jason Heyward and Justin Upton in a relief appearance against the Braves.

But Rice remained steady, posting a 2.92 ERA in 11 Grapefruit League appearances with 11 strikeouts and three walks in 12 1/3 innings.“

He showed me the resilience I wanted to see, he showed me that he kept the ball in the ballpark, kept the ball on the ground,” pitching coach Dan Warthen said. “He walked a few guys, but he was able to get a ground ball afterwards. He’s a guy that deserves to be here right now.”

Josh Edgin, who will join Rice as the bullpen’s other lefty to begin the season, was considered a near lock for the job from the start of camp. Rice, Carson, Pedro Feliciano and Aaron Laffey were the other lefties competing for one spot.Carson was visibly shaken on Friday after receiving the news he would be starting the season in Triple-A Las Vegas, but Rice was among those who tried to comfort him. [...]

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/amazin_wait_is_finally_over_6JojoDRwN5t2GTJ5GGsk5I

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

BBTF Partner

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
Adam S
for his generous support.