Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Sunday, January 12, 2020

‘Jeopardy: Greatest of All Time’ is getting higher ratings than 2019 NBA Finals and World Series

“Jeopardy: Greatest of All Time” has been a total home run with viewers.

The program, a competition between the three most successful winners in “Jeopardy” history, has aired three installments on ABC so far, and is averaging nearly 15 million viewers in same-day ratings. With today’s fractured viewing habits and the decline of traditional network programming, that’s a pretty big deal.

What’s even more impressive is that “Jeopardy: Greatest of All Time” has bested some of network TV’s most stalwart programming: sports. From The Hollywood Reporter”

“Each episode of The Greatest of All Time has also outdrawn the first four games of the 2019 NBA Finals, the first five games of the 2019 World Series, all but one of ESPN’s 17 Monday Night Football telecasts and seven of Fox’s 11 Thursday Night Football showcases.”

So, any theories as for why this is the case, either compared to the World Series specifically or to all of these sports broadcasts generally?

QLE Posted: January 12, 2020 at 12:49 AM | 62 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: broadcasting, off-topic, ratings, sports television, world series

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

1. "RMc", the superbatsman Posted: January 12, 2020 at 08:24 AM (#5914892)
I was there, to match my intellect, on national TV,
Against a plumber, and an architect, both with a Ph.D.
I was tense, I was nervous,
I guess it just wasn't my night.
Art Fleming gave the answers,
Oh, but I couldn't get the questions right-ight-ight
I lost on Jeopardy, baby
I lost on Jeopardy, baby

Well I knew I was in trouble now,
My hope of winning sank,
'Cause I got the Daily Double now,
And then my mind went blank.
I took Potpourri for one hundred,
And then my head started to spin.
Well, I'm givin' up. Don Pardo,
Just tell me now what I didn't win,
Yeah, yeah.
I lost on Jeopardy
   2. JJ1986 Posted: January 12, 2020 at 08:47 AM (#5914895)
I'm watching, but I really don't like way they play, leaving all the low value clues for the end. The show should have redone the daily double odds after players figured out where they usually were.
   3. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 12, 2020 at 09:12 AM (#5914898)
It must be that baseball is boring ever since the sluggers went off the "Potent Potables."

Otherwise, why would the first-ever prime time Jeopardy champions tournament ever get better ratings than the 73rd NBA Finals, the 116th World Series, or the ~1300th "Monday/Thursday Night Football" telecast?
   4. RoyalsRetro (AG#1F) Posted: January 12, 2020 at 10:00 AM (#5914903)
Full frontal nudity from Ken Jennings would be a factor.
   5. bobm Posted: January 12, 2020 at 10:54 AM (#5914909)
What are people watching, Alex?
   6. Rennie's Tenet Posted: January 12, 2020 at 11:15 AM (#5914910)
They re-ran the first three episodes last night.
   7. Jay Seaver Posted: January 12, 2020 at 12:15 PM (#5914915)
Otherwise, why would the first-ever prime time Jeopardy champions tournament ever

They've done one before, but Super Jeopardy! was - holy crap - 30 years ago.

I suspect that Alex Trebek's cancer plays into it, just as a way of focusing on how pretty much everybody has watched some Jeopardy! on a regular basis over the past 35 years, it will soon, at the very least, not be the same. This isn't quite a Derek Jeter/David Ortiz farewell tour, but I suspect it's not far off.
   8. jingoist Posted: January 12, 2020 at 12:51 PM (#5914919)
Trebek: catagory is “ not in the Rs,
Sean Connery: “that’s not what your mother said last night”
   9. Walt Davis Posted: January 12, 2020 at 05:34 PM (#5914986)
I'm watching, but I really don't like way they play, leaving all the low value clues for the end. The show should have redone the daily double odds after players figured out where they usually were.

Or put in a rule that you always have to pick the lowest-value available in a category (which is to say, you only pick the category not the value).

If memory serves, Millioinaire got big ratings when it first arrived, the excitement soon wore off. I assume this is just a short-run series but given its success, the annual tourney might move into prime time. (I assume Jeopardy runs on some channel over here at some time of day but I haven't seen an episode in 15 years.)

How many of "the greatest" have died? A former prof of mine smoked the seniors tourney many, many years ago but he passed away in 2012.
   10. Swoboda is freedom Posted: January 12, 2020 at 05:49 PM (#5914989)
They need to randomize the daily doubles. But going for the bid money first is the correct strategy for winning.
   11. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 12, 2020 at 06:26 PM (#5914999)
Criticizing Jeopardy players for playing "seek and destroy" on the Daily Doubles from the get-go is like criticizing Babe Ruth in 1919 for uppercutting the ball.
   12. Gonfalon Bubble Posted: January 12, 2020 at 06:30 PM (#5915001)
If memory serves, Millionaire got big ratings when it first arrived, the excitement soon wore off.

And if ABC starts airing Jeopardy five times a week, at differing times and with differing programming lengths on different days, it'll happen again.
   13. cardsfanboy Posted: January 12, 2020 at 06:39 PM (#5915004)
And if ABC starts airing Jeopardy five times a week, at differing times and with differing programming lengths on different days, it'll happen again.

Saturation is a real thing... outside of the NFL (which has gone from one day a week, to two, to three and now four) the appeal to these things is the rarity. It's why baseball is never going to get the ratings of other sports.
   14. Walt Davis Posted: January 12, 2020 at 08:47 PM (#5915021)
Criticizing Jeopardy players for playing "seek and destroy" on the Daily Doubles from the get-go is like criticizing Babe Ruth in 1919 for uppercutting the ball.

Or it's like criticizing TTO, launch angles and (extra fun) the 2019 rabbit ball for exploding HR and K rates that warp the game that fans know and love ... and then suggesting some rule and equipment changes that might restore things. An obvious counter-argument would be the ratings Jeopardy are getting just as annual record MLB revenues (but stagnant/declining in-game attendance) might be used to counter the notion that people are turned off by the "warped" game.

The object of both Jeopardy and MLB is entertainment and if Jeopardy players bouncing all over the board is less entertaining for many viewers then it represents a problem. I assume it's still the case that the questions tend to get harder as the $ value goes up and I would have guessed that part of what draws in viewers was that they would get sucked in by the easy questions (competing against the contestants) before being stumped by the tougher questions. But apparently not. It might make an interesting study since I assume a good number of these primetime viewers would be folks who hadn't seen Jeopardy in years. Are those folks confused or turned off by players jumping all over the board? Will that turn them off enough to tune out from some of the upcoming prelim episodes? I'm pretty much assuming that the finals will draw even bigger numbers so there will be "growth" by the end so the "signal" would be whether there's a lull in the middle.

On the other hand, people (or at least Americans)** like big paydays and the bouncing strategy produces bigger paydays so maybe it will attract more. And since we're finding the greatest of the great here, are all the questions "hard" now? That might turn people off as well ... and if it doesn't, then my "suckered in" guess is wrong.

** I am "shocked" at the skinflint awards in UK, Aus, NZ game shows (except Millionaire obviously) ... which seems beyond the extent explainable by the smaller populations and therefore lower viewer counts and ad dollars. And it seems to be much harder to win each game's jackpot. I wonder why anybody watches.
   15. Meatwad Posted: January 12, 2020 at 09:13 PM (#5915025)
I like when a player jumps around, shows a range of knowledge and you never know whem an opponet knows that stuff better than you.
   16. Greg Pope Posted: January 12, 2020 at 09:16 PM (#5915027)
It might make an interesting study since I assume a good number of these primetime viewers would be folks who hadn't seen Jeopardy in years. Are those folks confused or turned off by players jumping all over the board?

If your assumption is true, then they're going to be turned off by the actual questions. I record Jeopardy and have it going in the background a lot. I know more than half the answers, probably closer to 75%. And on the ones I don't know, I sort of recognize over half of them when the contestant answers.

On this tournament I've been lucky to know the answers 20% of the time. And on the rest I don't even recognize the answers most of the time. These are hard questions.
   17. JJ1986 Posted: January 12, 2020 at 09:18 PM (#5915028)
My problem isn't with the jumping per se, it's with the ends of the rounds where the last 3 minutes don't matter at all and they're just going through the top two rows of clues to finish the board.
   18. Misirlou gave her his Vincent to ride Posted: January 12, 2020 at 10:38 PM (#5915042)
On this tournament I've been lucky to know the answers 20% of the time. And on the rest I don't even recognize the answers most of the time. These are hard questions.

I agree. Even the contestants, the best of the best, don't know a significant amount of the time. I've watched 2 of the three matches, and the number of times I knew the answer and no player did is none. None times.
   19. cookiedabookie Posted: January 12, 2020 at 10:57 PM (#5915043)
the number of times I knew the answer and no player did is none. None times.

There was one for me...and I can't remember what it was, just that I was surprised none of them knew it.

And I hope Jennings wins. I think he'd make a good Jeopardy hist when Alex is done.
   20. The_Ex Posted: January 12, 2020 at 10:58 PM (#5915044)
I knew several of the cybersecurity answers when the players did not......hurray for me. But of course that is unusual.
   21. cookiedabookie Posted: January 12, 2020 at 11:37 PM (#5915048)
I knew several of the cybersecurity answers when the players did not

That's it. It was the key log question
   22. Mike A Posted: January 13, 2020 at 01:05 AM (#5915055)
Yeah, the key log question, surprised they didn't know that one. There was also a question I knew about Carolyn Jones/Morticia Addams they missed. And as an FSU fan, I was a little annoyed James didn't know the Noles' colors are *garnet* and gold. I think that was the only DD he missed.

As a trivia aficionado, it's been a fun watch, but also a humbling one. Their ability to think so quickly is amazing...particularly when processing those questions with three answers tied together.

As for the daily double issue, why not hide the DDs all over the board instead of just the higher value spots?
   23. Baldrick Posted: January 13, 2020 at 02:00 AM (#5915056)
the number of times I knew the answer and no player did is none. None times.

I knew the Hegel question, and the Daily Double about William James that Rutter missed. I also knew the other philosophy question that Jennings missed ('metaphysics'). But then, I'm basically a professional philosopher, so I should probably get those. I also panicked a bit and doubted myself and might easily have flubbed it if I had actually been on the spot in a high pressure game instead of sitting on a couch.

In the other categories, I was lucky to know one or two of them.

It's bonkers how much they know and how quickly they can act on it.
   24. Nasty Nate Posted: January 13, 2020 at 09:39 AM (#5915069)
I understand switching categories to keep your opponents off-balance, but why are players hunting the Daily Double early in single jeopardy before they even have much to wager?
   25. SoSH U at work Posted: January 13, 2020 at 09:50 AM (#5915071)
why are players hunting the Daily Double early in single jeopardy before they even have much to wager?

I would assume the hunting has less to do with finding it early than preventing your opponent from finding it.
   26. Charles S. is not doing chainsaw bears any more Posted: January 13, 2020 at 10:29 AM (#5915076)
The object of both Jeopardy and MLB is entertainment and if Jeopardy players bouncing all over the board is less entertaining for many viewers then it represents a problem.

No it doesn't. People say they want entertainment, but what they really want is competition where individuals or teams really try to win. If all they wanted was entertainment then Ringling Brothers* would sell out Wrigley Field 81 times a year and the Cubs would be relegated to a 10-day stand at the AllState Arena.
*Yes I know Ringling Brothers doesn't operate any more. Please don't pretend that's even part of my point.
   27. DL from MN Posted: January 13, 2020 at 10:32 AM (#5915077)
I would assume the hunting has less to do with finding it early than preventing your opponent from finding it.

That's correct. Plus you can make $1000 even if you have nothing to wager.
   28. SoSH U at work Posted: January 13, 2020 at 10:38 AM (#5915082)
No it doesn't. People say they want entertainment, but what they really want is competition where individuals or teams really try to win. If all they wanted was entertainment then Ringling Brothers* would sell out Wrigley Field 81 times a year and the Cubs would be relegated to a 10-day stand at the AllState Arena.

That's not completely true. Yes, sports fans will choose winning by the the home team over being entertained, but winning for the league is a zero-sum game. And if the game is less entertaining, then it will ultimately lose support overall.
   29. Nasty Nate Posted: January 13, 2020 at 10:53 AM (#5915088)
why are players hunting the Daily Double early in single jeopardy before they even have much to wager?

I guess. But these are aggressive players, and effectively taking the single jeopardy DD out of play by finding it when capped at $1000 seems like an uncharacteristically defensive strategy for these guys.
   30. wjones Posted: January 13, 2020 at 11:06 AM (#5915091)
I am wondering about the timing of the special tournament. Before it kicked off, there was a special tribute show, with Michael Strahan interviewing Alex Trabek. My thinking is that Trabek is near the end, perhaps of his life, but moreso his ability to effectively host the show. He still sounds ok, but he does not look good, whether from the chemo or the cancer itself. It also may be a factor in the high ratings, as a lot of fans may want to make sure they see Trabek do this special with the big players before he hands off the duties.
   31. EddieA Posted: January 13, 2020 at 11:13 AM (#5915093)
There was one for me...and I can't remember what it was, just that I was surprised none of them knew it.

I guess Morticia Addams.
   32. JJ1986 Posted: January 13, 2020 at 11:38 AM (#5915095)
They all missed the Willy Wonka quotation, which I thought was pretty easy. That was the only one I remember.
   33. Lassus Posted: January 13, 2020 at 12:05 PM (#5915098)
Ahem. What WAS the question?
   34. Lassus Posted: January 13, 2020 at 12:20 PM (#5915102)
Or the quotation, rather?
   35. JJ1986 Posted: January 13, 2020 at 12:58 PM (#5915117)
"Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka: "You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks!...so you get nothing! You lose!" this 3-word farewell."
   36. Rennie's Tenet Posted: January 13, 2020 at 01:02 PM (#5915120)
I think people are interested in Trebek's condition, but at least James and Ken are celebrities in their own rights. I think people have favorites - I missed the Ken phenomenon, but got very intrigued seeing what James was doing to the game I'd watched for years.
   37. the Centaur Nipple Paradox (CoB). Posted: January 13, 2020 at 01:37 PM (#5915132)
So ... I is this a new Pop Culture thread?
   38. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Griffin (Vlad) Posted: January 13, 2020 at 01:49 PM (#5915137)
Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka:

Just in case anyone's never seen it: Reddit's /r/gonewilder.
   39. Barry`s_Lazy_Boy Posted: January 13, 2020 at 02:26 PM (#5915175)
Moneyball has increased entertainment and ratings for Jeopardy, while having the opposite effect on baseball.

40. Karl from NY Posted: January 13, 2020 at 03:44 PM (#5915264)
I'm watching, but I really don't like way they play, leaving all the low value clues for the end. The show should have redone the daily double odds after players figured out where they usually were

Making the odds equal across all clues wouldn't fix this. Then you would still want to pick the higher value clues first so you have more money when you do hit the DD.

You'd need to favor the cheaper clues for DD odds. But that would make for lousy and anticlimactic watching when the highest-leverage moments come first, before the bigger values are in play.

Or put in a rule that you always have to pick the lowest-value available in a category

This isn't a great idea either. The players would always collectively go through each category in order before starting the next, which is also boring. When any category is started, everyone will simply stay in it until it's done, to go through the higher clues to either find the DDs or build bankroll.

We're not going to solve this here. The Jeopardy producers are no doubt entirely aware of the problem, but there isn't any cure that's not worse than the symptom.
   41. Karl from NY Posted: January 13, 2020 at 03:46 PM (#5915266)
And I hope Jennings wins. I think he'd make a good Jeopardy hist when Alex is done.

Jennings has said in interviews he wouldn't want the job. He would either have to commute from Seattle to LA or uproot his family. And he doesn't really want any more of a showbiz/celebrity lifestyle than he already has. As fun as the role looks, it is *work* to do it daily/weekly, and Jennings has enough money that he doesn't need to.
   42. Nasty Nate Posted: January 13, 2020 at 03:48 PM (#5915269)
Or put in a rule that you always have to pick the lowest-value available in a category
This isn't a great idea either. The players would always collectively go through each category in order before starting the next, which is also boring. When any category is started, everyone will simply stay in it until it's done, to go through the higher clues to either find the DDs or build bankroll.
Why do you think players would do this? I think they would switch.
   43. Karl from NY Posted: January 13, 2020 at 03:52 PM (#5915272)
Finding the DDs is the highest strategic priority. Both for denial and for yourself (even if you don't bet big, just having a clue all to yourself uncontested on the buzzer is advantageous.)

If the DDs are skewed to the bottom rows, then it's correct to keep calling the highest values you can, so everyone would stay in the same category.

If the DDs are balanced, then it's less of a pull, but you do still want to stay in the higher values first whenever possible, so you have more money for when you do find a DD. It might not
   44. Lassus Posted: January 13, 2020 at 03:53 PM (#5915275)
What is "Good DAY, sir!"
   45. Nasty Nate Posted: January 13, 2020 at 04:05 PM (#5915289)
Finding the DDs is the highest strategic priority. Both for denial and for yourself (even if you don't bet big, just having a clue all to yourself uncontested on the buzzer is advantageous.)

If the DDs are skewed to the bottom rows, then it's correct to keep calling the highest values you can, so everyone would stay in the same category.
That's true. But I think, especially after only one clue, the players would still sometimes switch to a category where they feel confident.

Edit: and of course there is action sometimes after the DDs are gone.
   46. David Nieporent (now, with children) Posted: January 13, 2020 at 04:24 PM (#5915296)
I want to echo people above like Greg Pope. I used to watch the show religiously, but haven't in probably 15 years now, so I was probably a bit rusty. But that first day, I was like, "Wha?" a whole lot of the time. The second and third days, either they got a bit easier or I got back into midseason form. Still, there were a large number of questions for which I was sitting there slack jawed.
   47. Joyful Calculus Instructor Posted: January 13, 2020 at 04:27 PM (#5915297)
[42] The classic strategy is to go through clues from lowest to highest, getting accustomed to the category. However, when a new player would answer one correctly, they’d often switch to a category they feel better with. James did the bouncing around strategy in part to throw off opponents who knew less stuff than he did, while he was more comfortable with changing topics quickly. I doubt that does much in the tournament though (but maybe that’s part of why Brad Rutter has seemed so flustered). In the tournament, it’s more to find the daily doubles which statistically are highly unlikely to appear in the top 2 rows and almost never in the top row. James always starts at row 4 since historically, that’s where they’ve been most common.
   48. What did Billy Ripken have against ElRoy Face? Posted: January 13, 2020 at 04:33 PM (#5915300)
Is it still the case that like 75 percent of Jeopardy success is "buzzer skills," or have they fixed that?
   49. Karl from NY Posted: January 13, 2020 at 04:38 PM (#5915305)
James did the bouncing around strategy in part to throw off opponents who knew less stuff than he did

In part, but in small part according to interviews with him. He was hunting the DDs first and foremost. After they're gone, James will usually clear out the high-value clues in one category before proceeding elsewhere.

Chuck Forrest and Arthur Chu are the two champions most known for intentionally bouncing around to gain a split-second of reaction time on the opponents.

Is it still the case that like 75 percent of Jeopardy success is "buzzer skills," or have they fixed that?

Jennings said that was true for his initial run. In response to that and by Jennings' own suggestion, the process now gives incoming contestants much more practice with it before live play. Jennings subsequently described the game as 40% knowledge, 30% buzzer, 20% luck (DDs and what kinds of categories show up), and 10% wagering strategy.
   50. Joyful Calculus Instructor Posted: January 13, 2020 at 06:55 PM (#5915371)
20% luck

Considering how often players will win with impressive showings only to look befuddled and overmatched the next game, I think this is an undersell, at least for most games, which is why the long streaks are so rare.
   51. Greg Pope Posted: January 13, 2020 at 07:00 PM (#5915372)
Jennings has said in interviews he wouldn't want the job. He would either have to commute from Seattle to LA or uproot his family. And he doesn't really want any more of a showbiz/celebrity lifestyle than he already has. As fun as the role looks, it is *work* to do it daily/weekly, and Jennings has enough money that he doesn't need to.

I think Brad would be a good host, too. James would not be.

And even winning $3M isn't really "set for life". I'd have to imagine the hosting gig pays pretty well. Plus, IIRC, they film two weeks worth of shows in 2 days. So you go to LA on a Sunday, host Monday and Tuesday, then go home for a week and a half.

Alex has said that he would choose a woman host. But he also said that he won't be involved in the selection process. I would be surprised if they didn't pick a former contestant. Julia, who won over 20 games, would be a good choice.
   52. Rennie's Tenet Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:29 PM (#5916003)
Ken won the competition last night, three games to one for James and none for Brad. Ken seems to have adopted James's hunting and bidding strategies, and then just ground it out.
   53. villageidiom Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:41 PM (#5916010)
Brad was actually pretty good, with the one exception being that he blew pretty much every Daily Double opportunity he had. That's a pretty big exception. James' advantage on gameplay is only an advantage if he is the only one playing that way, and if he can control the board. Neither were true in this tournament. Ken won because nobody compared to him on knowledge and recall.
   54. JJ1986 Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:43 PM (#5916013)
Pretty good competition at the end, but I'm surprised James didn't have a better guess on the final. That was one of the few finals in the tournament that I got right.
   55. Scott Lange Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:47 PM (#5916017)
I was delighted to see Ken win. James is such an insufferable little SOB that it was great to see him get taken down by a mensch like Ken.

Regarding Jeopardy, it's maddening that they don't remove the buzzer skill component from the game. All they need to do is allow players to press the button early, then when Alex gets done reading, randomly choose from all the players who have buzzed in already. Problem solved! It was especially infuriating during the Watson tournament, where the humans were superior at, you know, "knowledge," but the computer was able to buzz in faster and won easily on that basis.
   56. Nasty Nate Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:54 PM (#5916022)
The format of the tournament worked. It was a bit unlucky in terms of drama/excitement that Brad got so many of the DDs.
   57. stanmvp48 Posted: January 15, 2020 at 12:56 PM (#5916025)
Nobody could name a bandleader form North Dakota which surprised me. Maybe a generational thing. Also, I didn't see every minute, but I don't recall any sports questions
   58. Mike A Posted: January 15, 2020 at 02:26 PM (#5916121)
Pretty good competition at the end, but I'm surprised James didn't have a better guess on the final. That was one of the few finals in the tournament that I got right.
Yeah, same, and what I know about Shakespeare you could fit in a thimble. I really thought Ken had blown it with his weak wager and James was going to win.

James, though certainly cocky, does have some self-deprecation in him, as his Twitter profile picture is now the parrot Iago from Aladdin.

There were a few sports questions scattered here and there, but not many. I remember one about Ryan Leaf. Kareem also asked a couple in his category, one about the skyhook and another about Oscar Robertson's number.

59. KronicFatigue Posted: January 15, 2020 at 02:49 PM (#5916154)
No shout out for "What is Light-Saber-Metrics"?

Like others, the only time I knew a question that all 3 failed to know was the key logging.
   60. Baldrick Posted: January 15, 2020 at 03:56 PM (#5916202)
Nobody could name a bandleader form North Dakota which surprised me. Maybe a generational thing. Also, I didn't see every minute, but I don't recall any sports questions

There was a college football category IIRC.

I was really surprised that Jennings missed the final question in the match that he didn't win (two 19th century leaders mocked for being short). James Madison was rather famously tiny (and sickly). Everyone else from the generation always kind of looked down on him for not having fought in the revolutionary war.
   61. gef, talking mongoose & vexatious litigant Posted: January 15, 2020 at 03:59 PM (#5916206)
James Madison was rather famously tiny (and sickly). Everyone else from the generation always kind of looked down on him

I see what you did there.
   62. Joyful Calculus Instructor Posted: January 15, 2020 at 05:09 PM (#5916234)
Yeah, same, and what I know about Shakespeare you could fit in a thimble. I really thought Ken had blown it with his weak wager and James was going to win.

Ken did the correct bet. Had he and James both doubled their money, James would have won since their difference was less than half of Ken's advantage in the first round. By betting 0 he guaranteed a win as long as James got the question wrong, regardless of what James bet.

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

News

All News | Prime News

Old-School Newsstand

BBTF Partner

Dynasty League Baseball

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
ERROR---Jolly Old St. Nick
for his generous support.