Baseball for the Thinking Fan

Login | Register | Feedback

btf_logo
You are here > Home > Baseball Newsstand > Baseball Primer Newsblog > Discussion
Baseball Primer Newsblog
— The Best News Links from the Baseball Newsstand

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

OT - 2018 NBA Summer Potpourri (finals, draft, free agency, Colangelo dragging)

I estimate only 10-12 Primates care about the NBA, none of whom can be bothered to curate their own thread to avoid detracting from what this site is really about:  complaints about mayonnaise.

EDIT: image is shrunken. Mouse over to show full size. -vi

Lance Reddick! Lance him! Posted: May 30, 2018 at 12:56 AM | 3814 comment(s) Login to Bookmark
  Tags: basketball, nba, off-topic

Reader Comments and Retorts

Go to end of page

Statements posted here are those of our readers and do not represent the BaseballThinkFactory. Names are provided by the poster and are not verified. We ask that posters follow our submission policy. Please report any inappropriate comments.

Page 6 of 39 pages ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
   501. tshipman Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:14 PM (#5689415)
Wait, you would trade Saric for Drummond?

BBTF doing its best to demonstrate why GMs get fired so often right now.
   502. Athletic Supporter is USDA certified lean Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:17 PM (#5689416)
I still value Isaac around where he was drafted. He turned 20 in October, and the athleticism translated (steals and blocks), small sample of course. Seems like a candidate for a second year leap, so I'm planning to hang onto him.

Do you have any need for Vucevic?
   503. Der-K's emotional investment is way up Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:28 PM (#5689417)
Anyone on the Hawks roster is available. (Schroder in particular)
We are willing to tank / take on bad deals.
   504. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:37 PM (#5689418)
stiggles, is Jonah Bolden available in trades at all?
not for anything even close to reasonable.
yup.

i still believe the surest way to beat a team like GSW is to slow the pace down, crash the glass and get to the FT line.
   505. smileyy Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:40 PM (#5689420)
That bit about the FT line in the context of Drummond is pretty funny :D
   506. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 10, 2018 at 11:59 PM (#5689422)
That bit about the FT line in the context of Drummond is pretty funny :D
it's a solid plan as long as most of his minutes come before opponents get into the penalty and in the last two minutes of each quarter.

saric is already good, and there's a good chance he's still going to get better.

and let's not pretend that DET hasn't spent the last two-plus years trying to trade drummond. they may not have committed to it, but it's been out there for a while.
   507. sardonic Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:01 AM (#5689423)
i still believe the surest way to beat a team like GSW is to slow the pace down, crash the glass and get to the FT line.

Do you really want to take Embiid out of the C spot in the 4th quarter? I think you want to surround Embiid and Simmons with 3-D wings, heavy on the D. Can Drummond avoid getting roasted if switched onto Curry or Durant on the perimeter?
   508. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:02 AM (#5689424)
Now I have some time to catch up on the various & sundry Cavs proposals that seemed to be floating around.

395. As the guy drafting for Memphis, I would be interested in swapping Conley for Love/8th pick if that is something the Shadow Cavs would consider.

Cavs have no interest in Conley for either Love or the 8th pick. If you want to dump that contract for some combination of Cavs that aren't Love, James, or the 8th pick, we can discuss that.

389. As somebody who's currently interested in shopping out the rights to Deandre Jordan's player option, Kevin Love doesn't seem like that bad of a return. (I'd expect to have to toss in one of my first rounders as part of that deal, rather than getting the Cavs pick at 8.)

The Cavs would definitely be open to a Jordan who has opted in & a pick for Love. If you want to do this, and add the #13 pick, you can post you agree, and we have a deal.

480. The Magic would like to put Nikola Vucevic on the block. He's been a consistently solid player (positive BPMs for the last 6 years, +2.7 last year) on a very reasonable expiring contract ($12.75M) who should be on a playoff contending team. Won't be asking that much, let me know if you're interested.

What are you looking for in return?

503. Anyone on the Hawks roster is available. (Schroder in particular) We are willing to tank / take on bad deals.

Cavs have contracts we can match with Schroeder. Clarkson & Smith have 1 less year, and are cheaper. Let me know if you have interest.

Still looking at the Suns roster to see if there's a fit, and possibly the Pistons with Drummond.

509. Ken Griffey's Grotesquely Swollen Jaw Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:23 AM (#5689425)
stevegamer, interested in Eric Bledsoe + #17 pick for #8?
   510. Willard Baseball Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:36 AM (#5689426)
Anyone interested in Jamychal Green for anything? One year deal at 7.5 million. Would be willing to take some sort of contract possibly if I can add a pick or something.
   511. Athletic Supporter is USDA certified lean Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:41 AM (#5689427)
Stevegamer: re Vucevic, looks like we need to match salaries. I'd take on Clarkson (with his extra year) if you attached draft considerations, that might be the best bet I see right now.

Vucevic and pick 35 for Clarkson and pick 8?
   512. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:58 AM (#5689428)
Do you really want to take Embiid out of the C spot in the 4th quarter? I think you want to surround Embiid and Simmons with 3-D wings, heavy on the D. Can Drummond avoid getting roasted if switched onto Curry or Durant on the perimeter?

can curry survive getting switching onto drummond in the paint? i mean that literally. can his body literally hold together through 7 games of getting ragdolled and teabagged?

you're not going to out 3+D GSW as long as curry, durant and thompson are near their peaks. hell, you probably can't do it as long as GSW has 2 of the 3.

unique collections of talent tend to require unique and innovative styles of play (smallball death squad, the heatles, the jordan bulls, 7SOL). it would be a challenge to fit simmons/drummond/embiid together, but the upside, if you can make it work, is gargantuan.
   513. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:10 AM (#5689429)
stevegamer, interested in Eric Bledsoe + #17 pick for #8?

Can't take on salary with the Cavs. We are (ahem) over the cap EXCLUDING one LeBron James. That should be a crime, honestly.

You'd have to take a contract back, and don't think that's something you want to do, unless there's some sort of positional fit.

That's an awful lot of draft considerations for a year of a guy who is neither old nor bad.

I can believe I am typing this but does moving Biyombo interest you more? He's a severely overpaid backup center, but we have plenty of guards to send in return. And JR Smith needs a new mailing address. Salaries match, and Smith is cheaper.
   514. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:12 AM (#5689430)
57i66135, since you want him so badly, what would you offer for LeBron?

Or anyone, I guess.
   515. Thok Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:32 AM (#5689433)
The Cavs would definitely be open to a Jordan who has opted in & a pick for Love. If you want to do this, and add the #13 pick, you can post you agree, and we have a deal.

OK, we have a deal. Cavs get DeAndre Jordan+Clippers 13 pick, and Clippers get Kevin Love. I'll let you handle the details of convincing DeAndre that he wants to play with the Cavs.
   516. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:33 AM (#5689435)
OK, we have a deal. Cavs get DeAndre Jordan+Clippers 13 pick, and Clippers get Kevin Love. I'll let you handle the details of convincing DeAndre that he wants to play with the Cavs.

The Cavs agree - this helps do a few things.

1. It helps fix the Cavs defense significantly. No longer is there a sieve at center whether we're looking at Thompson or Love.

2. Frankly, the team needs to show a bold new vision that makes sense moving forward to keep LeBron James. This shows a commitment to both James & Jordan as to what the plan is moving forward with this team. Of course we'd need to convince both of them to opt in, but that should be less problematic than it would've been to keep James without making a bold move.

3. Jordan can provide high-efficiency offense without having plays run for him, and he's not the kind of guy any team has a plethora of defensive options for, which should reduce switching issues. The Conference Finals & NBA Finals exposed the Cavaliers offensive "gameplan" by facing teams that could switch a lot on the perimeter guys.
   517. Moses Taylor, glorified meat shield Posted: June 11, 2018 at 05:26 AM (#5689437)
I'm not really looking to make any trades for the Bulls. I'm sure there's something out there worth doing - I can absorb a contract for a pick, for instance - but I think the Bulls needs another year to figure out what to do with their young players (plus the 2 first rounders this year).

Robin Lopez is actually a decent player, and on an expiring, and while there's no value in this exercise for his veteran guidance, I at least would like to think through this offseason like the Bulls are planning on doing rather than going full out fantasy. However, I could be talked into moving him.
   518. Your favorite TFTIO, me! Posted: June 11, 2018 at 07:11 AM (#5689439)
Is anyone looking for a short, hot-tempered relict coach trapped in a 15 yr gone illusion of his own competence? Asking for a friend.
   519. MHS Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:31 AM (#5689448)
I’m going to take Rozier off the block. The starting points that are available while reasonable aren’t strong enough for me to move forward on. Particularly in light of the below.

I’d consider offers for Marcus Morris if anyone is interested. I’d consider an initiator or a big on a similar contract and similar quality or a good future pick.

I think this is probably an interesting and relevant spot to opine on the Celtics roster.

Stevens has commented in the past that he thinks of players in three catatgores. Initiators (Kyrie, Rozier, Smart, Thomas) Wings (Tatum, Morris, Turner, Crowder) of Bigs. (Horford, Theis, Sulluinger, Olynyk).

If you look at past Stevens rosters the minutes to each type is fairly predictable.

About 6,000 for initiators and bigs and about 8,000 for wings. Assuming a MLE big.

Currently, with reasonable playing time expectations they are a little light at initiator and a little light at big but almost 2,000 over for wings.

As it relates to initiators, I don’t see how the Celtics can move one of Rozier or Smart, and bringing Smart back is probably more important than I expected. This is particularly important since Kyrie in theory could walk at the end of the year and even if he doesn’t walk he is very injury prone, obviously. They do have two players on two way contracts Jabari Bird and Kadeem Allan neither of which I think particularly highly of.

As for bigs, Horford is probably the most important player on the team. He can’t be replaced. The MLE should get a solid big who can play good minutes. I’d like the player to be a rim protector type to add some flexibility to the roster since they don’t have anyone else who can really do that. Baynes was very good in that role last year and I’d like to see him come back. Theis, I was very impressed with I’d like to see him have a bigger role, but as an undersized center I’m worried he won’t hold up. He had a couple injuries last year and only played 63 games. His numbers didn’t show much but I thought his defense was very good on switches and was a surprisingly able rim protector. I also have hope for his range, his 3p% wasn’t good but I through his shot looked pretty good. Yabusele seems like an good athelete for a fat kid, but doesn’t have any feel for the game at all. I’m not big on him.

The wings, are great. Morris is likely the most superfluous one. I’m really excited to see how Brown, Hayward and Tatum play together. I’m actually some what concerned about how Brown reacts to playing with Kyrie again. I didn’t like the way they meshed last year, with Brown being much more passive when Kyrie is on the court. For Brown to be continue to improve he needs to be aggressive in my opinion and I didn’t see much of that when playing with Irving.

520. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:30 AM (#5689468)

Anytime you can tie up just shy of half of your team's payroll on one position, you simply have to do it.
   521. It's regretful that PASTE was able to get out Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:15 AM (#5689491)
How much are you offering to take Marcus Morris off your hands? :)
   522. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:19 AM (#5689494)
@stevegamer 13 + DaJ seems like a nice value get for Love, but what happens to TT, now?
   523. Moses Taylor, glorified meat shield Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:21 AM (#5689498)
The draft is in 10 days. We probably should get started on the picks here if we want to finish before them.
   524. MHS Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:21 AM (#5689499)
How much are you offering to take Marcus Morris off your hands? :)

Come January, if the Celtics are healthy at wings they will certainly be begging to dump him if he is getting 10 minutes a game and as disruptive as I suspect he might be.

525. tshipman Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM (#5689511)

You gotta appreciate the chutzpah it takes to type this out, look at it, consider it, and then hit "submit your comment".
   526. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM (#5689518)
The draft is in 10 days. We probably should get started on the picks here if we want to finish before them.

Work and personal life are both stupid busy right now, but fortunately I can mostly hunker down and pick the best available talent and not worry about trades. I don't think anyone wants to give me value for what I want to trade (Looking at you Andrew Wiggins) and I don't know enough to likely make a good trade anyway.

But yes, I am in favor of starting the picks whenever.
   527. It's regretful that PASTE was able to get out Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:58 AM (#5689526)
Wiggins is basically impossible to trade because of the NBA's matching rules, right? The only way a trade could be made to work is if there's a team out there that has a soon-expiring megacontract it wants to dump AND actually wants Wiggins at the max. The Wolves are probably stuck with him.

e: Believe it or not, if LeBron leaves and Love wants out, I might actually call Cleveland to see if they want Wiggins in what would probably end up as a three way trade.
   528. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:59 AM (#5689529)

You gotta appreciate the chutzpah it takes to type this out, look at it, consider it, and then hit "submit your comment".

@tshipman I, for one, am appreciating the wry peanut-gallerying and hope you will keep it coming!
   529. Your favorite TFTIO, me! Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:20 AM (#5689560)
e: Believe it or not, if LeBron leaves and Love wants out, I might actually call Cleveland to see if they want Wiggins in what would probably end up as a three way trade.

Love is pretty much the ideal four to pair with Towns, of course, excepting age (and defense).
   530. Athletic Supporter is USDA certified lean Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:21 AM (#5689562)
Alright, happy to get it started.

With the first overall pick in the 2018 NBA draft, the Orlando Magic select Luka Doncic, Real Madrid.

Quick thoughts: I think everyone who is trying to find someone other than Doncic to draft #1 is overthinking it. Nobody has ever been this good at age 18 in the second-best league in the world (he turned 19 in February). He was way better than Rubio, for instance. Doncic gives this team everything, but in particular hopefully the lead ballhandler they are missing that the athletes can play off of. I think he's got the best chance in the draft of being the league's best player someday, and that chance is significant.

smileyy is on the clock for the Kings.

FIRST ROUND
1. Magic (from Suns) - Athletic Supporter - Luka Doncic, G, Real Madrid
2. Kings - smileyy
3. Hawks - Der-K
4. Grizzlies – Willard Baseball
5. Mavericks - tshipman
6. Suns (from Magic) - Oriole Tragic
7. Bulls - Moses
8. Cavs - stevegamer
9. Knicks - NJ/JC
10. 76ers - 57i66135
11. Hornets - Berg
12. Clippers - Thok
13. Cavs (from Clippers) - Thok
14. Nuggets - Dandy
15. Wizards - Votto
16. Suns - Oriole Tragic
17. Bucks - Ken Griffey's Grotesquely Swollen Jaw
18. Spurs - SouthSideRyan
19. Hawks - Der-K
20. Timberwolves - Mouse
21. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
22. Bulls - Moses
23. Pacers - Paste
24. Trailblazers
25. Lakers - Hombre/rr
26. 76ers - 57i66135
27. Celtics - MHS
28. Warriors - sardonic
29. Nets - JJ1986
30. Hawks - Der-K

SECOND ROUND
31. Suns - Oriole Tragic
32. Grizzlies – Willard Baseball
33. Mavericks - tshipman
34. Hawks - Der-K
35. Magic - Athletic Supporter
36. Knicks - NJ/JC
37. Kings - smileyy
38. 76ers - 57i66135
39. 76ers - 57i66135
40. Nets - JJ1986
41. Magic - Athletic Supporter
42. Pistons - Crosseyed and Painless
43. Nuggets - Dandy
44. Wizards -Votto
45. Nets - JJ1986
46. Rockets
47. Lakers - Hombre/rr
48. Timberwolves - Mouse
49. Spurs - SouthSideRyan
50. Pacers - Paste
51. Pelicans
52. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
53. Thunder - Fridas Boss
54. Mavericks - tshipman
55. Hornets - Berg
56. 76ers - 57i66135
57. Thunder - Fridas Boss
58. Nuggets - Dandy
59. Suns - Oriole Tragic
60. 76ers - 57i66135

Trades
ORL gets: #1 overall
PHO gets: #6 overall, ORL 2019-1 (unprotected)

LAC gets: Kevin Love
CLE gets: DeAndre Jordan, #13 overall
   531. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:21 AM (#5689563)
Edit: AS has it covered.
   532. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:30 AM (#5689569)
Pistons hiring Casey.

(Per Woj, obviously.)
   533. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:31 AM (#5689570)
I think PHO should have held out for Casey.
   534. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:32 AM (#5689573)
I think PHO should have held out for Casey.

I imagine he would have been more interested in a playoff-caliber team?
   535. Your favorite TFTIO, me! Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:33 AM (#5689574)
I imagine he would have been more interested in a playoff-caliber team?

Why the Pistons, then?
   536. Der-K's emotional investment is way up Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:33 AM (#5689575)
I'm no fan of Schroder but I'd much much much rather have him than JR Smith and Clarkson, who both have significant negative value.

Casey got a 5 year deal.

I'd've picked Doncic first as well.
   537. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:38 AM (#5689581)
Why the Pistons, then?

I mean they're certainly closer than Phoenix, at least in the short term!
   538. Athletic Supporter is USDA certified lean Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:39 AM (#5689583)
I can believe I am typing this but does moving Biyombo interest you more? He's a severely overpaid backup center, but we have plenty of guards to send in return. And JR Smith needs a new mailing address. Salaries match, and Smith is cheaper.

I can't believe you are typing that either. Despite tship's complimentary remark regarding my chutzpah, I wasn't even planning to mention Biyombo under the assumption that this contract is unmovable. That said, while I will always be a proud member of teamswish, I think for Orlando, which has a surfeit of young wings who need playing time (setting aside whether those wings are any good), this isn't the right trade. Biyombo at least is 25 and might improve (though I think it is highly unlikely, he has been in the Association somehow for 7 seasons already, and is still really bad). I'd trade Biyombo for heady veteran leadership who isn't expecting to play much with a similar contract, but that sentence maaaaay also not describe JR Smith.

Actually, maybe a good thing to do would be for people to throw out the players they have who have negative value, i.e. players you would happily give away for free into cap space? Maybe we can find a white-elephant-style trade. Biyombo's contract is 2/34M. The Magic would also give away for free Terrence Ross (1/10.5M).
   539. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:51 AM (#5689598)
@jmurph yeah idk anything about what he wants, but PHO maybe offers more runway to build something? DET seems like they are barely a playoff team that doesn't have as much room to get way better. But, sure, today DET is definitely the better squad.
   540. It's regretful that PASTE was able to get out Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:58 AM (#5689606)
Also, Detroit is in the Eastern Conference.
   541. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:08 PM (#5689614)
Actually, maybe a good thing to do would be for people to throw out the players they have who have negative value, i.e. players you would happily give away for free into cap space?

I'm willing to discuss moving TJ Warren and/or Marquese Chriss (or somebody else) to facilitate moving Knight (expires after two seasons) or Chandler (expires after upcoming season.)
   542. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:12 PM (#5689616)
@jmurph yeah idk anything about what he wants, but PHO maybe offers more runway to build something? DET seems like they are barely a playoff team that doesn't have as much room to get way better. But, sure, today DET is definitely the better squad.

I'm also super down on the Suns, just as context. I basically don't like anyone on that team.
   543. Willard Baseball Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:13 PM (#5689617)
Memphis has Chandler Parsons with very negative trade value.

Gasol and Conley are expensive, but are still good players. Ben McLemore and Jamychal Green will be earning 13.2 million combined this next season, and aren't worth that.
   544. Crosseyed and Painless Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:44 PM (#5689645)
I'd trade Drummond for almost anything, so if I got Saric and some sort of late first early second pick, I'd do it even though Saric and Griffin overlap.

But I don't see how to make that work at all on trade machine. Drummond for Bayless, Saric, Anderson, HOlmes, McConnell, Korkmaz and Luwau-Cabarrot works.
   545. MHS Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:54 PM (#5689659)
Magic (from Suns) - Athletic Supporter - Luka Doncic, G, Real Madrid

I would have taken Doncic as well. I completely agree with your stated rational.

He is a super interesting prospect since it seems like one of those guys that that internet basketball world likes more than most NBA types.

546. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 12:56 PM (#5689661)
57i66135, since you want him so badly, what would you offer for LeBron?

Or anyone, I guess.

i don't think free agents are tradeable in the NBA.
I'd trade Drummond for almost anything, so if I got Saric and some sort of late first early second pick, I'd do it even though Saric and Griffin overlap.

But I don't see how to make that work at all on trade machine. Drummond for Bayless, Saric, Anderson, HOlmes, McConnell, Korkmaz and Luwau-Cabarrot works.

the sixers would still be ~10MM under the cap after the trade, so salary matching isn't necessary in this case.

this works for me:
DET: dario saric, jerryd bayless, #38
PHI: andre drummond
   547. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:09 PM (#5689670)
Anytime you can tie up just shy of half of your team's payroll on one position, you simply have to do it.

the cap isn't an issue for the sixers until simmons gets a max extension after 2019/20.

until then, covington, simmons, drummond, embiid and fultz are all locked up, with enough cap space and draft picks to fill out the roster.
   548. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:36 PM (#5689702)
the cap isn't an issue for the sixers until simmons gets a max extension after 2019/20.

See the guy above your post who points out the Sixers would now be only $10ish under the cap.
   549. jmurph Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:40 PM (#5689708)
Yeeeessss:
SLAM Magazine @SLAMonline
Dan Gilbert believes he could eventually assemble a championship team in Cleveland without LeBron James, reports @WindhorstESPN
   550. Mellow Mouse, Benevolent Space Tyrant Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:45 PM (#5689718)
Dan Gilbert believes he could eventually assemble a championship team in Cleveland without LeBron James, reports @WindhorstESPN

The key word being "eventually".
   551. Fourth True Outcome Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:46 PM (#5689719)
That or "could" instead of its more dangerous cousin "will".
   552. smileyy Posted: June 11, 2018 at 01:58 PM (#5689740)
I was happy to sit at #2 because I see a drop-off after the top 2. I was happy getting one of Doncic or Ayton, and with Doncic gone:

With the second pick in the 2018 BBTF draft, the Sacramento Kings select Deandre Ayton

There are questions about him, but he has the potential to be a franchise player. SAC needs someone like that.

That puts Der-K and the Hawks on the clock.

FIRST ROUND
2. Kings - smileyy - Deandre Ayton - F/C, Arizona
3. Hawks - Der-K
5. Mavericks - tshipman
7. Bulls - Moses
8. Cavs - stevegamer
9. Knicks - NJ/JC
10. 76ers - 57i66135
11. Hornets - Berg
12. Clippers - Thok
13. Cavs (from Clippers) - Thok
14. Nuggets - Dandy
15. Wizards - Votto
16. Suns - Oriole Tragic
19. Hawks - Der-K
20. Timberwolves - Mouse
21. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
22. Bulls - Moses
23. Pacers - Paste
24. Trailblazers
25. Lakers - Hombre/rr
26. 76ers - 57i66135
27. Celtics - MHS
28. Warriors - sardonic
29. Nets - JJ1986
30. Hawks - Der-K

SECOND ROUND
31. Suns - Oriole Tragic
33. Mavericks - tshipman
34. Hawks - Der-K
36. Knicks - NJ/JC
37. Kings - smileyy
38. 76ers - 57i66135
39. 76ers - 57i66135
40. Nets - JJ1986
43. Nuggets - Dandy
44. Wizards -Votto
45. Nets - JJ1986
46. Rockets
47. Lakers - Hombre/rr
48. Timberwolves - Mouse
50. Pacers - Paste
51. Pelicans
52. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
54. Mavericks - tshipman
55. Hornets - Berg
56. 76ers - 57i66135
58. Nuggets - Dandy
59. Suns - Oriole Tragic
60. 76ers - 57i66135

Trades

553. Your favorite TFTIO, me! Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:16 PM (#5689762)

Sometime before the heat death of the universe, sure.
   554. Der-K's emotional investment is way up Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:26 PM (#5689773)
With the third pick, the Hawks select F/C Jaren Jackson Jr.
He's a good fit for the kinds of systems I'd be looking to install in Atlanta with his solid perimeter shot, potential ability to switch 1-5, and shot blocking skills. Also, he's younger than you might think (over a year younger than Ayton) which gives hope that we can work on his foul-proneness and iffy defensive rebounding.

The Grizz/Willard Baseball are on the clock.
   555. JJ1986 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:29 PM (#5689779)
I am curious if Jackson is the guy tshipman wanted to move up for. That would have been my guess.
   556. Der-K's emotional investment is way up Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:40 PM (#5689793)
I'm always willing to deal...
   557. smileyy Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:57 PM (#5689820)
Nice pick, Der-K. I'm pretty high on him.
   558. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 02:59 PM (#5689824)
One of The Ringer guys has Jackson at #1, I think.
   559. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 03:15 PM (#5689834)
Did that Drummond trade happen? Should we book it?

Willard Baseball and the Grizzlies on the clock.

FIRST ROUND
2. Kings - smileyy - Deandre Ayton - F/C, Arizona
3. Hawks - Der-K - Jaren Jackson Jr. - F/C, MSU
5. Mavericks - tshipman
7. Bulls - Moses
8. Cavs - stevegamer
9. Knicks - NJ/JC
10. 76ers - 57i66135
11. Hornets - Berg
12. Clippers - Thok
13. Cavs (from Clippers) - stevegamer
14. Nuggets - Dandy
15. Wizards - Votto
16. Suns - Oriole Tragic
19. Hawks - Der-K
20. Timberwolves - Mouse
21. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
22. Bulls - Moses
23. Pacers - Paste
24. Trailblazers
25. Lakers - Hombre/rr
26. 76ers - 57i66135
27. Celtics - MHS
28. Warriors - sardonic
29. Nets - JJ1986
30. Hawks - Der-K

SECOND ROUND
31. Suns - Oriole Tragic
33. Mavericks - tshipman
34. Hawks - Der-K
36. Knicks - NJ/JC
37. Kings - smileyy
38. 76ers - 57i66135
39. 76ers - 57i66135
40. Nets - JJ1986
43. Nuggets - Dandy
44. Wizards -Votto
45. Nets - JJ1986
46. Rockets
47. Lakers - Hombre/rr
48. Timberwolves - Mouse
50. Pacers - Paste
51. Pelicans
52. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
54. Mavericks - tshipman
55. Hornets - Berg
56. 76ers - 57i66135
58. Nuggets - Dandy
59. Suns - Oriole Tragic
60. 76ers - 57i66135

Trades

560. Crosseyed and Painless Posted: June 11, 2018 at 03:28 PM (#5689840)
the sixers would still be ~10MM under the cap after the trade, so salary matching isn't necessary in this case.

this works for me:
DET: dario saric, jerryd bayless, #38
PHI: andre drummond

In real life, I think I'd rather bet on Casey getting more out of Drummond than SVG did, or I think I'd be able to find a comparable player to Saric but not at the PF position, but I'll do it for the sake of this exercise because then I get another pick. Sure, why not.
   561. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 03:45 PM (#5689845)
That's quite the transaction, guys.
   562. Crosseyed and Painless Posted: June 11, 2018 at 03:51 PM (#5689847)
That's quite the transaction, guys.

Makes no sense for both sides so gotta pull the trigger.

EDIT - I'd honestly consider doing this if I ran the Pistons. Saric seems useful even though I don't know how he'd play with Blake (the 50 games Blake plays), then Bayless is off the books after one year. I just really am skeptical of the value of Drummond. Many Pistons fans would think I'm nuts. Many would give Drummond away for less. I don't know what he's worth.
   563. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 03:57 PM (#5689850)
Anybody at #8-14 interested in TJ Warren and/or Marquese Chriss for your pick and a part?
   564. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:15 PM (#5689860)
See the guy above your post who points out the Sixers would now be only $10ish under the cap.

10MM under the cap, with:
6 core rotation pieces locked in for 2+ years (embiid, drummond, simmons, fultz, covington, #10)
matching/exclusive/bird rights for role players (tj mcconnell, jonah bolden, james anderson and richaun holmes)
the MLE (or the cap exception)
the BAE
veteran minimum exceptions
multiple future picks
multiple stashed prospects

if my math is correct, the sixers would have the ability to offer 4/50 (sign and trade into cap room) and 4/36 (non-taxpayer MLE) to two free agents this summer. that should be enough for KCP and rodney hood, or tyreke evans and marcus smart, or zach lavine and julius randle, or will barton and avery bradley, or any combination thereof. some of those guys are RFAs, but there's a good chance that CLE, LAL (and maybe BOS) wouldn't match those offers.

assuming the sixers draft a bridges at #10; bring bolden over; sign tyreke, hood and ilyasova; the roster would look like this:
PGsimmons   :: fultzmcconnell
SG
tyreke    :: andersonluwawu
SF
covington :: bridgeskorkmaz
PF
drummond  :: hoodilyasova
C
:  embiid    :: holmesbolden 

that's not good enough to win a title, but it's probably good enough to be one move away.
   565. Tom Cervo, backup catcher Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:19 PM (#5689862)
@JordanHeckFF
Follow Follow @JordanHeckFF
More Jordan Heck Retweeted Lonzo Ball
lonzo released a diss track on kyle kuzma and said "don't know who your daddy is"

kuzma never met his biological father

Uhhh maybe they joke about this and Kuzma is cool with it, but this just sounds really shitty and immature. And the title of the song is "Kylie Kuzma" and has lyrics that criticizes Kuzma's shot-making ability compared to his own. At least Ball's confident I guess.
   566. Tom Cervo, backup catcher Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:21 PM (#5689863)
Trading Saric for Drummond is crazy enough. Then remember that STIGGLES thinks Saric has the upside to reach numbers basically only Larry Bird has ever achieved.
   567. JJ1986 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:24 PM (#5689865)
Playing Drummond, Simmons and Embiid together is a terrible idea on either side of the floor.
   568. smileyy Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:30 PM (#5689872)
WTF Lonzo
   569. Willard Baseball Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:34 PM (#5689880)
With pick #4 the Memphis Grizzlies select:

Michael Porter Jr.

This gives them an actual wing who can score, and has secondary playmaking skills and an ability to shoot. Conley/Brooks/MPJ/Gasol could be the makings of a very good halfcourt offense.

Unfortunately, Memphis loses their 1st round pick next year (top 8 protected, but hopefully they lose it). MPJ and Brooks could be a start to a rebuild once these contracts get off the books and the team can tank for one year.
   570. Dandy Little Glove Man Posted: June 11, 2018 at 04:41 PM (#5689887)
The Nuggets are very open to trading anyone outside the 4 definite starters (Jokic, Millsap, Jamal Murray, and Gary Harris).

The younger Hernangomez! The very best Plumlee! And "Manimal" Kenneth Faried for all those GMs who realize the best way to beat the Warriors is to own the glass. Any of these players, and more, could be added to your roster if you act quickly.
   571. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 05:46 PM (#5689893)
@Dandy what'd you have in mind for unloading Faried? Is #14 in play?
   572. NJ in NY (Now with two kids!) Posted: June 11, 2018 at 05:55 PM (#5689900)
Don’t get the Drummond-Saric deal at all from the PHI perspective.
   573. It's regretful that PASTE was able to get out Posted: June 11, 2018 at 06:00 PM (#5689904)
STIGGLES is assuming LeBron will be nominally playing the 4 and Drummond can play some minutes in big lineups and be a bona fide backup center, which Philly needs more than anybody else.

Notwithstanding that even if LeBron gave Philly a meeting, it would abruptly end as soon as they said “...and we see you playing the 4”.
   574. aberg Posted: June 11, 2018 at 06:09 PM (#5689906)
The Hornets are open for business. Would trade pretty much anyone under contract for draft assets or players on rookie contracts.
   575. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 06:22 PM (#5689912)
Uhhh maybe they joke about this and Kuzma is cool with it, but this just sounds really shitty and immature. And the title of the song is "Kylie Kuzma" and has lyrics that criticizes Kuzma's shot-making ability compared to his own. At least Ball's confident I guess.

apparently it's been going on for a while.
“Somehow, I got pulled into this,” Hart said. “We was cool. Summer League, we were cool. Everything is good, and then they started roasting each other.”

...“They were going back and forth, and then I think it was just kind of one of those things. I was laughing. They didn’t have nothing to say to each other. They were like, ‘Oh what you laughing at?’ I got roped into it.”

it appears to be in good fun.

And "Manimal" Kenneth Faried for all those GMs who realize the best way to beat the Warriors is to own the glass

i already did that two years ago.
   576. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 06:38 PM (#5689920)
i already did that two years ago.
Did it work? My end of that trade certainly didn't.
   577. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 07:01 PM (#5689926)
tshipman and the Mavericks are on the clock.

FIRST ROUND
2. Kings - smileyy - Deandre Ayton, F/C, Arizona
3. Hawks - Der-K - Jaren Jackson Jr., F/C, Michigan State
4. Grizzlies – Willard Baseball - Michael Porter Jr., F, Missouri
5. Mavericks - tshipman
7. Bulls - Moses
8. Cavs - stevegamer
9. Knicks - NJ/JC
10. 76ers - 57i66135
11. Hornets - Berg
12. Clippers - Thok
13. Cavs (from Clippers) - stevegamer
14. Nuggets - Dandy
15. Wizards - Votto
16. Suns - Oriole Tragic
19. Hawks - Der-K
20. Timberwolves - Mouse
21. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
22. Bulls - Moses
23. Pacers - Paste
24. Trailblazers
25. Lakers - Hombre/rr
26. 76ers - 57i66135
27. Celtics - MHS
28. Warriors - sardonic
29. Nets - JJ1986
30. Hawks - Der-K

SECOND ROUND
31. Suns - Oriole Tragic
33. Mavericks - tshipman
34. Hawks - Der-K
36. Knicks - NJ/JC
37. Kings - smileyy
38. 76ers - 57i66135
39. 76ers - 57i66135
40. Nets - JJ1986
43. Nuggets - Dandy
44. Wizards -Votto
45. Nets - JJ1986
46. Rockets
47. Lakers - Hombre/rr
48. Timberwolves - Mouse
50. Pacers - Paste
51. Pelicans
52. Jazz - Booey/Cervo
54. Mavericks - tshipman
55. Hornets - Berg
56. 76ers - 57i66135
58. Nuggets - Dandy
59. Suns - Oriole Tragic
60. 76ers - 57i66135

Trades

DET gets: Dario Saric, Jerryd Bayless, #38
PHI gets: Andre Drummond (!)
   578. Athletic Supporter is USDA certified lean Posted: June 11, 2018 at 07:03 PM (#5689927)
While I traded pick 6 for Doncic, I'd actually be somewhat interested in picking up a pick in this region of the draft. I could trade Vucevic for a bad contract and a pick potentially. If this sounds like something you want to do and aren't thrilled with the options, speak up (obviously my interest will depend on who's left).
   579. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 07:40 PM (#5689936)
Playing Drummond, Simmons and Embiid together is a terrible idea on either side of the floor.

it hasn't been that long since CHI, IND and MEM mucked their way to the conference finals. i think it's still a viable strategy.
Trading Saric for Drummond is crazy enough. Then remember that STIGGLES thinks Saric has the upside to reach numbers basically only Larry Bird has ever achieved.

i see the potential for greatness in everyone.
Don’t get the Drummond-Saric deal at all from the PHI perspective.

there are two perspectives to consider:
1: i believe in this style of play, and if i'm right, it can clear a path through teams that are not prepared for it
2: drummond is only 9 months older than saric, he's the best rebounder in the league and he's never had a PER under 21.
STIGGLES is assuming LeBron will be nominally playing the 4 and Drummond can play some minutes in big lineups and be a bona fide backup center, which Philly needs more than anybody else.

Notwithstanding that even if LeBron gave Philly a meeting, it would abruptly end as soon as they said “...and we see you playing the 4”.

i no longer think the sixers will sign lebron.
Did it work? My end of that trade certainly didn't.

probably. this is what i wound up with:
PG: dunn -- (ish)/mcconnell
SG: thompson -- brown/stauskas/canaan
SF: simmons -- covington/grant
PF: faried -- saric/landry
C: noel -- henson/embiid

580. sardonic Posted: June 11, 2018 at 07:51 PM (#5689941)
Pelton did an article on what it would take for Houston to trade for Lebron.

Without Anderson:
The Rockets would be required to send out at least $28.4 million in matching salary after the end of the July moratorium, and a package of Eric Gordon, Aaron Jackson, Nene, Chinanu Onuaku, PJ Tucker and Zhou Qi would add up to $29.4 million. (Houston would have to guarantee the 2018-19 salaries of Jackson and Zhou first, because otherwise their salaries would not count for trade purposes.)

James would slide into Tucker's role as starting power forward, and the Rockets would have their taxpayer midlevel exception (estimated at $5.3 million) to sign a backup shooting guard to replace Gordon. And, again, they could bring back all of their free agents.

That trade would give the Rockets a 7 man playoff rotation of:

Guards: Chris Paul, James Harden, MLE (Will Barton?)
Wings: Lebron James, Trevor Ariza, LRMAM
C: Clint Capela

It's a bit unclear if the Rockets would be able to retain Ariza if they shipped out Gordon and Anderson, but even the above version of the Rockets is pretty scary.
   581. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:02 PM (#5689945)
@sardonic that's quite the pu-pu platter that CLE would be getting. Would sorting through all those players really help the Cavs?
   582. sardonic Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:14 PM (#5689953)
The idea is that they'd also get Rockets 1st rounders in 2019 and 2021, which are not going to be great picks, but if Lebron is going to walk anyway, you might as well get the picks. Gordon and Tucker are probably worth some draft assets to other contenders as well, and the rest of the players are basically not making anything.
   583. JJ1986 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:16 PM (#5689954)
They could definitely move Gordon and Tucker. Jackson and Onuaku probably have non-guaranteed contracts; Qi makes almost nothing, so Nene is the only player you're stuck with him (I assume they'd buy him out if they were going to suck.)
   584. sardonic Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:29 PM (#5689957)
One thing I did learn from reading the article was that they'd have to guarantee Jackson and Onuaku to make the deal work. That said, they're both cheap and young, and if you're doing a total rebuild like Cleveland would likely be, you might as well take flyers on those guys.

Personally I'd go full Process, trade Love for enough salary relief to get under the tax and a first round pick.
   585. spivey Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:31 PM (#5689958)
Gordon and Tucker could each get first rounders of varying quality. If you can deep for LeBron and not give up one of the big 3 you do it, but Tucker is so key to their team.

That said, their new owner would be neck deep in the tax for a long ####### time. I can't see Paul wanting less than a 3 year deal. LeBron may be getting to the point where he stops the 1 and 1 too. I dunno.
   586. All Oriole Tragic heard was ruff ruff Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:32 PM (#5689960)
@sardonic it looks like Onuaku would be due about $3M and I'm not sure if Jackson is actually under contract. I wonder if the league would allow that mess of a trade.
   587. Ken Griffey's Grotesquely Swollen Jaw Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:45 PM (#5689963)
aberg, what'll it take to pry Kemba from you? Clearly you're trying to blow it up but the Bucks don't have much to offer there. I can do Bledsoe plus either number 17 or a hypothetical reasonably-priced sign and trade Jabari.
   588. ramifications of an exciting 57i66135 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:53 PM (#5689967)
Pelton did an article on what it would take for Houston to trade for Lebron

that article buried the lede to its own damn solution: launder melo through CLE.

HOU: lebron
CLE: melo, anderson, gordon
OKC: tristian thompson, jr smith

CLE gets rid of lebron's lackeys, gets something decent whenever they trade eric gordon and buys melo out so he can join up with lebron, CP3 and jeff green in HOU.

589. Dandy Little Glove Man Posted: June 11, 2018 at 08:54 PM (#5689968)
@Dandy what'd you have in mind for unloading Faried? Is #14 in play?

Faried's a useful (albeit overpaid) player on an expiring contract, and the Nuggets wouldn't have significant cap space either way. So #14 is not in play. I'm looking for someone who fits the roster better.

The Hornets are open for business. Would trade pretty much anyone under contract for draft assets or players on rookie contracts.

How about Malik Beasley and either Faried or Mason Plumlee for MKG?
   590. aberg Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:02 PM (#5689973)
587- I'm interested, but I want to get another team to take Bledsoe and give me a first as a menage a trade. I'd probably be able to help with some salary relief in that deal, too, by taking back a longer deal than I'm sending out.
   591. puck Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:06 PM (#5689974)
What's the story with Doncic--does the team who drafts him have to pay Real Madrid a transfer fee?

Also, is there a player people think he will be like? I notice is 3pt % is not terribly high (.344 in EuroLeague the last 3 years, .329 this sesaon).
   592. JJ1986 Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:11 PM (#5689976)
Any interest in DeMarre Carroll for the Nuggets? The Nets could take back Darell Arthur and one of the bigger bad contracts and swap first rounders.
   593. spivey Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:16 PM (#5689979)
I’d buy season tickets if the Bucks traded Bledsoe and 17 for Kemba.
   594. Ken Griffey's Grotesquely Swollen Jaw Posted: June 11, 2018 at 09:23 PM (#5689982)
SPICEY, I would consider it too and I live in Chicago.

aberg, I don't know that anyone is giving up a 1st for Bledsoe, especially in this simulation. I'll happily try to make it work though.
   595. tshipman Posted: June 11, 2018 at 10:32 PM (#5690043)
@LakerBros: Hombre/rr

Dallas has cap space. I hear that you guys might be interested in clearing juuuuuust a bit more cap space.

Dallas gets: Luol Deng's remaining 2 years at 18mm per
Pick #25.
A pick next year with an interesting protection package.

LA Gets: I dunno, something token to satisfy the requirement that both teams have to get something.

Here's the protection package I want to put in, and why I want to do it.

Deng's dead money is worth about 1.5 first round picks (20mm of dead money per first rounder), so I want your pick this year that you got from the Cavs as a non-negotiable starter.

After that, I want to get creative. I don't think you'd do your first next year without protections, because you might whiff on LeBron/George. I get that.
Here's what I'm proposing:
If your first rounder next year is between 24-30, I get it.
If your first rounder next year is 23 or better, but your second round pick is #31-45, I get your second rounder.
If neither is true, I get your 2020 pick with the same protections.

So if you get LeBron and George, it's totally worth it to you. If you don't get them, you're protected.
   596. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:28 PM (#5690062)
522. @stevegamer 13 + DaJ seems like a nice value get for Love, but what happens to TT, now?
- He'll be a big who gets minutes, and is moderately effective with them. Esssentially no change.

549. Yeeeessss:
- Of course, anything's possible. Of course he needs a good GM, and a real coach. I think he's missing both of those right now.

563. Anybody at #8-14 interested in TJ Warren and/or Marquese Chriss for your pick and a part?
- Sure. How about 13 & JR Smith for Warren & Chriss. It should work when the new NBA year hits and Warren's contract balloons.
   597. Moeball Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:32 PM (#5690067)
Re: if LBJ went to Hou - I noticed during the series with GSW that when Harden and Paul were both on the floor, there was so much Harden iso that sometimes even Paul was just standing there watching along with the other players. I think they work best when they alternate running the offense through Paul and Harden. But it is such an iso focused offense often with very little ball movement that I just don't like it aesthetically. Throwing LeBron into the middle of this mix isn't necessarily going to work. Am I over thinking this or should there be legitimate concerns about this meshing properly?
   598. smileyy Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:38 PM (#5690074)
I don't see LeBron and Harden's current style of play meshing.
   599. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:41 PM (#5690079)
Re: if LBJ went to Hou - I noticed during the series with GSW that when Harden and Paul were both on the floor, there was so much Harden iso that sometimes even Paul was just standing there watching along with the other players. I think they work best when they alternate running the offense through Paul and Harden. But it is such an iso focused offense often with very little ball movement that I just don't like it aesthetically. Throwing LeBron into the middle of this mix isn't necessarily going to work. Am I over thinking this or should there be legitimate concerns about this meshing properly?

Harden, Paul & LeBron meshing seems like a huge issue. I think Paul can work with either of them, but all 3 on the floor seems like an issue. However, it would certainly mean LeBron wouldn't have to carry the load.

Harden's D fits right in with LeBron is used to on the Cavs, as well.
   600. stevegamer Posted: June 11, 2018 at 11:58 PM (#5690095)
570.The Nuggets are very open to trading anyone outside the 4 definite starters (Jokic, Millsap, Jamal Murray, and Gary Harris).

The younger Hernangomez! The very best Plumlee! And "Manimal" Kenneth Faried for all those GMs who realize the best way to beat the Warriors is to own the glass. Any of these players, and more, could be added to your roster if you act quickly.

What kind of fit are you looking for - I'm guessing a non-big?
Page 6 of 39 pages ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

You must be Registered and Logged In to post comments.

<< Back to main

BBTF Partner

Dynasty League Baseball

Support BBTF

donate

Thanks to
for his generous support.

You must be logged in to view your Bookmarks.

Hot Topics

NewsblogOT - Soccer Thread - Brave New World
(139 - 2:32am, Sep 22)
Last: AuntBea odeurs de parfum de distance sociale

NewsblogRockies designate veteran reliever Wade Davis for assignment
(6 - 12:50am, Sep 22)
Last: Crispix Attacksel Rios

NewsblogDorktown: Send Luis Castillo's 2000 season to Hollywood
(2 - 12:35am, Sep 22)
Last: Jaack

NewsblogNo one knows how OMNICHATTER! spreads, for September 21, 2020
(10 - 11:51pm, Sep 21)
Last: Howie Menckel

NewsblogEmpty Stadium Sports Will Be Really Weird
(9690 - 11:09pm, Sep 21)
Last: Mayor Blomberg

NewsblogThe Cubs finished their worst offensive season ever at Wrigley Field. Can they just blame it on 2020?
(7 - 10:16pm, Sep 21)
Last: Walks Clog Up the Bases

NewsblogPrimer Dugout (and link of the day) 9-21-2020
(10 - 10:02pm, Sep 21)
Last: Gch

NewsblogTheo Epstein would be perfect for Steve Cohen’s Mets
(15 - 9:25pm, Sep 21)
Last: Jeff Francoeur's OPS

NewsblogWhy losing Justin Verlander marks beginning of the end of Astros' sad legacy
(39 - 8:53pm, Sep 21)
Last: puck

NewsblogOT - NBA Bubble Thread
(2778 - 6:27pm, Sep 21)
Last: tshipman

NewsblogClint Frazier’s Patience Pays Off For the Yankees
(15 - 4:44pm, Sep 21)
Last: Mayor Blomberg

NewsblogExpanded playoffs beyond 2020? Inside the MLB push — and the pushback
(32 - 2:13pm, Sep 21)
Last: Doug Jones threw harder than me

NewsblogWhite Sox Promote Garrett Crochet
(13 - 1:08pm, Sep 21)
Last: What did Billy Ripken have against ElRoy Face?

NewsblogOT - Catch-All Pop Culture Extravaganza (September 2020)
(23 - 12:36pm, Sep 21)
Last: Der-K's emotional investment is way up

Hall of MeritMost Meritorious Player: 1931 Discussion
(7 - 11:19am, Sep 21)
Last: bjhanke

Page rendered in 0.7688 seconds
48 querie(s) executed