VÖRÖS' BASEBALL ANALYSIS PAGE
AROUND THE HORN
- Projected Standings for 2002
- The Baseball Skeptic - Coming soon will be a weekly article of mine in a new webzine.
- Park Factors - A discussion about the statistical significance of Park Factors and some results for 2000.
- Major League Equivalencies -
Converting minor league performance to major league performance by Dan Szymborski.
- Market Size - This Link Now Works Again! Mike Jones has computed a list of approximate media market sizes. When someone wants to talk about "small markets can't compete" it's critical
to understand what they mean by "small market" before evaluating the argument.
- MLB TV Contract Details - A September 26, 2000 AP Report which gives a brief outline of the value of the current TV deals with Major League Baseball.
- David Grabiner's FAQ on the Strike - A valuable look at the issues from baseball's last work stoppage along with info on Revenue Sharing, Ticket Prices and a host of other economic issues pertaining to MLB.
March 29, 2002